• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iroha - Maid Neeing a Good Dusting (?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
"I...I'm sorry, master, ha ha ha! I forgot to clean there...ah ha ha ha...I'M SORREEEEEAHAHAHA...!!!"

-----

So, a suggested pic of the ninja/samurai maid from 'Samurai Shodown VI', Iroha...

...I have to admit, when I originally saw artwork of the character way back, I thought it was a Dead Or Alive character and costume. <: Maybe I was jumping to conclusions back then, and the design is rather interesting for a Japanese fighting maid character...but I think maybe SNK went a LITTLE too far. :p

Anyway, Iroha, apparently really a shapeshifting crane (!) that takes human form for her beloved master (based on her fighting stance and a few frames of 'hidden' animation). Fights with a pair of butterfly swords and has a super move that more or less is the same as Baiken's from 'Guilty Gear' (with the addition that Iroha STRIPS COMPLETELY before doing a silhouetted combo behind a wall...then again, the most recent version of Baiken isn't that 'clean' either, but I digress).

Her goal is to appease her master in anyway possible, and said master is said to be the PLAYER of the game. <:

Well, Iroha's...rather interesting outfit design includes a pair of thigh-high leggings which happen to leave the front halves of her feet exposed (and sandals). So, well, part of her job is to clean things, right? Leggings like that leave her toes exposed to dirt and dust. 'Master' apparently was disappointed that she neglected to keep HERSELF clean down there and, well, we just had to tie her up a bit, lock her ankles in shackles (and toeties) and give her a little punishment. Any good maid has some feather-dusters handy, so we'll just apply them to her bare tootsies and arches to 'clean' them off for a bit. Don't forget between those curling digits, there's got to be some dirt in there too. ^^

Iroha giggles madly, but she's happy that her master is also 'pleased' in teaching her a little lesson. ^^

-----

Iroha and Samurai Shodown are creations of SNK.

Attachments

• 82IrohaDustColor.jpg
    82IrohaDustColor.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 1,195
Wonderful drawing! :feets: I love the point-of-view. :devil: Great work, Khali! :woman:

ZackSeamus:
Thanks very much. I'm slightly more familiar with the first 3 SamSho games then any of the rest, but I do know some nice designs came out of the later games too. ^^

I'm trying to resist making a 'maid' pun because this is such a great picture and I want to keep it clean here... oops! See what I did there? ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back