• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who am I

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
* PULLS up a stool*

I am an enigma... I am cool .... I am different

What do all of these things have in common? The answer is they are all things I have been identified as. While it does not bother me ( I am almost 50 years old im too old to get hurt by name calling) it always makes me think, " why do I do the things I do?" "Attention, laughs, to inflate my ego?"
Its a question I have never been able to answer.

Lately I have been in the chat room, I have my own little group of people and it is always a fun time, but sometimes o get PCed. I check it and instead of the usual " want to talk tickling" shit everybody gets, I get this "what are you doing, are you insane" and the kind of stuff. Again it does not bother me. It does however make me think to my self.....

Who am I
Naturally you will say " MR.COOL" or those who know me better " GRAHAM COUL". But down inside... Who am I

Brings up the old Who song - "Who Are You?"...... Really, only you know that. And I'm cool with that, Mr. Cool.

Hell I'm over 60. Why am I here? Dunno. We is what we is, and will be what we will be. Or something like that. Unless someone else has a better answer.

Chat now doesn't want anyone past a certain age. They think we should be put to pasture MrCool

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back