• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Does Damon Dare M/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello readers. This is a new commission story that works as a direct sequel to Jenni The Clown: Whisper To A Scream. It is one of the rare M/F Jenni stories. Enjoy!

It had been a couple of weeks since Jenni had broken her cousin (through marriage), Damon. To be fair, she had warned him. She had brought him to the brink of hilarity and back, and her Whisper device had given him his first ever orgasm that wasn't by his own hand. Damon was instantly hooked. Full body tickle sessions with her became a regular thing. It didn't take her too terribly long to discover every trick that there was to his body. It became a bonding experience between the two of them.

Jenni had even installed hooks in the ceiling of her bedroom recently to accommodate a new position for her thin skinned victim. She currently had the healthy young lad bound from floor to ceiling. His feet were shackled to special bolts that Jenni could pull up from the floor and separated by about 3 feet. At the same time, his wrists were pulled up above his head and pulled tight by a rope that was secured to the before mentioned hooks. He wore only a bright blue pair of boxers.

Jenni had been at him for about 20 minutes or so, lightly teasing him. She wasn't really tickling him yet. It was more like she was getting him ready. Like a tickle pre-op. This consisted of some strategic verbal teasing and a series of “just barely” touches along his arms and legs. The whole process was similar to being stroked with a riding crop before being spanked with the implement. The goal, of course, to instill fear in the victim of what is to come.

Jenni was dressed fairly casually for the occasion. Her pink oversized tee shirt and blue pajama bottoms didn't clash with, but at the same time didn't much compliment, the pigtails that she had her hair tied in. Her whole look demonstrated a Devil May Care attitude. But she was definitely into what she was doing, loving every little squirm and chuckle that she elicited from her cousin.

“How does this feel?” She dragged her fingers along the side of his right thigh. There was something of an involuntary jerk of his knee as if he was having his reflexes tested. Jenni approved. “Aw, he likes it...”

“When do I get to tickle you?” He blurted out. The question amused the off duty clown.

“Tickle me? Whoever said that you get to tickle me?” She pressed into a random rib, making Damon sway in place to avoid her touch.

“What?” He attempted to manipulate her pride as she had done to countless others in the past. “Afraid you couldn't handle it?”

“Oh, my dear, you are trying to bait me... and it's not going to work. I had plans for you today. I have some new paints I have been dying to try out and I figured your cute widdle tummy would make the perfect canvas.” The thought made Damon shiver. “Besides, you're not a tickler. You're a lee. Accept it.”

“But how will I know if you don't let me try?” He reasoned.

“Damon, you can't even tie a knot.”

“Well, how did you get so good at ihihit?” He asked, fighting a giggle at the end there due to her poking him in the bellybutton.

“Years of practice. I learned knotwork and some other aspects of it from my performances, and tickling just comes with experience.” She stuck her tongue out at him as she poked his button again. “Helps to have such a ticklish patient, of course.”

“Come on, Jenni, what do you have to lose?” When he had first brought up the idea, it was out of a desire to get even with her. Now, however, it was anything he could think of to get out of her little belly painting scheme.

“Lose? Are you proposing a bet?” Jenni's silky voice reeked of curiosity.

“If you're up for it...” He challenged. A bet. What a wonderful idea. He hadn't even intended his meaning to be taken that way, but he could certainly work with it. “Name your terms.”

“Hmm...” Jenni tapped her chin like an old school detective attempting to make a deduction. “Well, I can only assume where you might want to test me, so to speak, being a teenage boy. So if you fail, the punishment should be severe. How about this? You may tickle me anywhere you wish, after tying me up, of course. But if I am able to break free from your ties, or you fail to make me beg for mercy within... let's say 15 minutes... then I will tickle you. And it won't be fun and playful like I have been. It will be an all out assault on your senses. I will make you scared to death of even trying to tickle me again. Deal?”

“15 minutes?” Damon was almost whining. “But that's hardly any time at all.”

“Hey, I mean, if you can't do it...”

“If I only have that much time to work with, then you can't be dressed like that.” He told her. “I had to be naked for you the first time. You at least have to be in your underwear.”

“Oh, I bet you would love that.” She mocked him with a naughty purr. She slinked around him, taking her place behind him. He felt her right hand dip into his boxers. She took him in hand and started rubbing. It sure beat being tickled, he thought to himself. She whispered in his ear. “What are you planning? Huh? Where are your feeble hands wanting to wander? My ass? My breasts? How often have you gazed at me, wishing you could get your hands on me? Admit it: Tickling is just an excuse.” She made him hard in no time at all between her touch and her lurid suggestions.

“So what if it is?” He asked. “Doesn't change a thing.”

“I suppose you're right.” She continued to stroke him. “Best case scenario... you fail... and I make you cry and scream until you agree to do just about anything...” She pressed a single nail against his underarm and slowly dragged it up and down, forcing whimpers from Damon's lips as he tried not to laugh. “Worst case scenario... I get a good laugh out of the deal...” She wanted to tickle him so bad. But at the same time, she wanted to see what he was capable of. “Okay, let's see what you got.”

Damon breathed a sigh of relief as Jenni started to unhook him.

“Where do you want me?” She asked.

The two entered Jenni's Playroom in her basement. She started to disrobe as he opened her drawers and gazed upon all of her tickling implements. The feathers and brushes were tempting, but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted the more hands on approach. When he turned back to her, he had to stifle a gasp. She stood before him in a kind of pink, lace bikini. He wondered why she had opted to have swimwear under her clothes that day instead of underwear, but a shimmy from her and he decided not to complain.

“Look at you, popping a boner already.” She teased as he realized he was hard again. “Ya know, when you tickle me, you have to be naked as well.”

“Oh really, now?” He challenged. “And why is that?”

“Because I want to see your erection when you do it. We both know that once you start tickling me, it will be hard for you not to touch yourself. So... lose those boxers, Mr Tickle.”

He did as he was told. She was right. Tickling her was bound to make him unbearably horny, and if she wanted to see that, it was fine with him. He pulled his boxers down and his penis jutted straight out towards her.

“Hi.” She playfully waved at it.

“I want you spread eagle in the chair.” He told her.

“Sounds good to me.” She replied. She approached the chair in the center of the room and pulled apart 2 sections to allow for the spread eagle position. She then sat in the chair and Damon set to work. He brought 4 bungee cords from the drawers and began tying her left ankle.

“Really think you can tickle me to the point where I am begging?” She asked. “I mean, I am certainly ticklish, but it takes more effort than you might think to truly break somebody.”

“I'm not worried.” He said as he went to work on her right ankle. “You should be though.”

“I'm not worried at all. I love a good giggle.” She smiled. He stood behind her and bound her wrists in their places. Once Jenni was completely tied, he stood back and thought about how he wanted to start. She looked so enticing, he could barely control his arousal.

“Sure you don't want to spank it before we start?” She asked jokingly.

“I'm fine.” He never tickled her in their youth. But he had seen others tickle her. Especially her mother. He tried to remember some spots that he knew were ticklish. As he considered his options, he touched her neck, stroking the front and sides. She scrunched her neck and smirked at him.

“Did that tickle?” He taunted her, happy to have already found a sensitive point on the young woman.

He tickled her neck softly for a little while. A snicker or two was all he got... until he suddenly rubbed his thumbs in her underarms.

“Aah! Hehehehehhehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehhehehe...”

“That'll do.” He rubbed the centers of the pits in circular motions. Over the next 2 or 3 minutes, he began to get a sense of the power of the tickle from the other side. Not just which touches worked the best, but how pressure entered the equation. He had known little of the pleasures of the flesh until his recent encounters with Jenni. And in a way, she appeared to be quite willing to be his... let's say... tutor... in his education of the flesh. To some, such events would just be tickling. No more. No less. To Damon, however, it was nothing less than a sexual awakening.

“Whoa whoa whohohohhoohho hahahahahahahahha!” She tried to bend and buck in a fascinating manner when he touched her just between her armpits and the top of her ribcage.

“Whoa Whoa whoa?” He laughed. “Do you think me a horse?”

“You loohohohohohohohohoohhoohoook like one!” She insulted him. She did this, clearly, to encourage him. Jenni was unlike most lee's. She loved the tickle. Whether she was administering them or receiving them. Like a true tickle enthusiast, she relished both sides of the coin. And though she wouldn't admit it, Damon's newfound love of the act filled her with joy. And she wanted to see what he was capable of.

“Oh, I do, do I?” He pressed into that spot above her ribs, and silently delighted as he watched her bosom shake with her laughter. He steadied his hands for a moment. Just enough for her to notice the pause. Like a man inside of his lover during intercourse, he knew orgasm was near and needed to stall it. She knew it too.

“Why the break, huh?” She smiled. “We will need to work on your stamina, I think.”

“I'm fine.” He breathed. “Better catch your breath while you can.”

“Why is tha-AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!” He dug his fingers underneath her breasts, just against the fabric of her bikini top. Damon was a little shocked by the intensity of her reaction. But he was enamored by it. And he wanted more.

“Coochie coo, Jen.”

“Screw yohohohohhohoohohohhoohohhohhohhohhoohohohohooouuuuuu...” She started to reply, falling back into giggles when he introduced his fingers to her belly. Her abdomen proved to be a treasure trove of tickle spots. From her bellybutton to her pantyline, she was just as ticklish there as he was, and he wasn't going to let her forget it.

“Tickle tickle.” He felt his power over her surge through him as his fingers spiraled about her tummy. She looked up at him as she laughed with excitement and giddy humor. He clawed at the belly and splayed his fingers in and out. She was laughing pretty loud at this point. Could this be the spot that breaks her? No, he thought. His glance was drawn to her toes. The nails were painted pink. The same shade as her bikini. Yes, those needed to be explored.

“Are your feet ticklish?” He asked her.

“Define ticklish...” Her eyes drifted upwards as if she wanted him to know that she was hiding something.

“Is there something that you want to tell me?” He asked deviously as he bent over to allow him easier access to her beautiful feet.

“Yeah, you smell.” She mocked him. “And another thing: You tehehehend to... you hahahahahve... you... stoohhohoohohp that!” He was scratching the heels of her feet with his index fingers.

“I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?” He smirked at her. His nails moved with rapid flicks but only millimeters up at a time. He didn't want to leave any stone unturned. When he reached the centers of her soles, she started spasming.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA!”

It was obvious that Damon had found a spot worth exploring. He stopped tickling and walked over to the drawers.

“What are you doing?”

“Testing a theory.” He pulled out two electric toothbrushes. When she saw them, Jenni's heart sank... but her groin dampened.

“Oh no...”

“One thing I learned from you, Jenni: If you find gold, keep digging for more.” He turned on both brushes and placed them against Jenni's soles, dead center.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!”

“Come on. I'm not that funny.” He laughed. It was remarkable. He had never heard her laugh so hard. But there was a problem. He looked at the clock. 9 of his 15 minutes were already up, and she wasn't begging yet. Memories of her threats to assault his tummy with paintbrushes wracked his brain. He needed to think of something. She had promised him the tickling to end all ticklings if he failed. And he knew she could keep that promise. He brought the brushes to her toes. She shook her head and laughed zanily.

“NO STOHOHOHHOOOHHOHOHHOPPPP! PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAASSEEE!” There it was. He had won. But now, he wasn't satisfied. He wanted more. Much more. He turned off the brushes.

“There you go. You begged. I win.” He told her. His contentment had been well earned.

“Okay. Okay. You're right. I told you 15 minutes. You did it in 10.” She conceded. “I gotta tell you though, Damon. I never thought it would happen. Alright. Untie me.”

“No.” He shook his head.

“No? What do you mean no?”

“Would you?” He asked. Jenni realized that he had a point. She would never let a lee off that easily. “No. I have better plans.”

He went back to the drawer, this time retrieving a pair of scissors. He came back and placed a hand on her thigh to keep her still as he sliced the clothing guarding her womanhood. It fell away and he had to admire her scent before also using the scissors to slice off her bra. His penis could have been a lethal weapon at this point as he stared, like so many others had in the past, at the hypnotic loveliness that was Jenni's chest.

“I knew it would come to this.” She said to him with a sultry whisper. “You've been aching to touch them for so long, haven't you?” She breathed in deeply so that he could watch the globes rise and fall with each intake of oxygen. “So, come on. Show me what you got.”

He started to stroke the tops of the breasts and watched as she folded her top lip over her bottom one.

“Does that tickle you?” He asked breathlessly.

“A little...” She managed say before a chuckle escaped. Her mammaries were full and firm. Her nipples, turgid and pink. He started to tickle the sides of the breasts.

“Hehehehehehehhehehehhehe...”

He felt the threat of an orgasm coming upon him once again as he tickled her breasts. He stopped to center himself.

“You can't handle them. Hahaha” She laughed at him.

“That's it.!” He had heard just about enough of her taunts. He attacked the breasts full on. He pressed underneath them, spider tickled the sides, poked in between, he even stroked the nipples with the pads of his fingertips.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!”

Damon was going to cum. He knew it. The sheer excitement of what he was doing to her was like an invisible hand groping his member. He focused solely on the nipples, which proved to be the most ticklish area he had discovered so far. They were so hard that he wondered if their stiffness surpassed the rock-like density of his penis.

“Tickle tickle, Jenni.” His inner ler took over as he watched her buck and writhe under his fingers. He watched the tears form in her eyes. He had her. She was his. She was...

Jenni felt the semen hit her left side as Damon stopped tickling and nearly doubled over. The pleasure of tickling the busty brunette had made him orgasm even without any direct stimulation of his penis. She had a feeling that such a thing might happen from the very beginning.

“What's wrong? Tickling my boobies get you all hot and bothered?” She japed. “Poor boy couldn't control himself?”

“You are just as turned on as I am.” He pointed out.

“What are you gonna do about it?” She responded in the same sarcastic tone.

“Glad you asked.” He stumbled to the drawer and grabbed two stiff 6-inch feathers. He came back and positioned himself between her legs. She saw the feathers and, for the first time all night, looked genuinely skittish.

“Can we talk about this?” She tried to plead with him. He only shook his head no and began feathering her labia with the feathers. One on each side of the opening.

“HHEhEhHEHEhHEHhHEHEhehHehehehHeHehEHHEhEHEHHEhEhHehHEHEhEHhEhhehehehehe...”

“Coochie coo...” He whispered as determination flowed through him like a river in his veins. He wanted her to cum. Even if it was just to rub in her face that he could do that to her. He leaned forward and blew a cool breeze across her nipples as the feathers danced happily along her pussy.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! STOHOHOHHOOHHOOHHOPPP!!!”

But he had no intention of stopping he flicked the feathers up and down and alternated between hot breaths and cool blasts upon her tits. Jenni felt a warmth in her belly like sweet honey as the orgasm flooded her. She bucked and cringed in the chair, afraid that she would break it until the tickles finally stopped. Damon dropped the feathers and he watched in amazement and pride as his cousin shuddered with little post orgasm tremors.

“I can't believe you did that.” She gasped. “I was wrong about you. I was very wrong.” She looked up at him to see him holding his hand in an odd manner. “What's that?” She asked.

“What?” He gave her a cheeky grin and she saw the Whisper attached to his index finger. He wiggled it at her menacingly. “This?”

Jenni knew torture that night as she seldom had before. All at the hands of the boy she never thought would have it in him.

Hmm I think a little man got himself in for some revenge but there is pride so I feel Jenni will pay that pride with no holds bar torture hehehe
And I love this story

Hey,thats was awesome and please focus on the m/f theme in your stories a bit more.

Hey,thats was awesome and please focus on the m/f theme in your stories a bit more.

I'm glad you like the story! To refer to your request, I typically don't do M/F stories. This is for a variety of reasons.

1. I prefer to write female lers in general. Women tend to be more playful and devious, so they are more fun to write from a personality standpoint. Also, I am more of a lee than anything else myself so it's a matter of preference.

2. Jenni has already been tickled in several stories so I actually almost didn't post this one. I don't like using the same lees more than once or twice because I like to keep the possibilities of what will happen to them as open as possible.

3. Female lers are easier to write from a dialogue perspective. Constant verbal teasing (a main theme in all of my stories) sounds better from a woman. Writing such taunts coming from a man tend to make him seem... for lack of a better word... creepy. Once again, it's just how I see it.

4. The whole reason I started writing on here to begin with was that I was getting tired of seeing 90% M/F stories on this page. When I started, there weren't many F/M stories coming in regularly.

All of that being said, this was a commission story, so I wrote it as I was paid to. If you have questions or would like to make a commission request for a M/F story, please feel free to message me about it on my deviantart page. http://rustynail72486.deviantart.com/

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back