• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MagPie"s return; Tickish strong woman!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
See new post

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1046.JPG
    IMG_1046.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1048.PNG
    IMG_1048.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 784
Last edited:
Some advice? You're doing pretty good as far as having a wide variety of content for having started off so recently, but I think you'd do well to space out your previews a bit between each other so as to avoid giving the impression you're just churning out videos just to have a lot out there. You don't want to overwhelm people by putting out so many of your products out at the same time because there's a good chance something good will get overlooked.

ANyway, I like this lady. Good job with her.

I've been trying to see this preview since last night, but I've not had any luck.

same. I PMed him and he said he wasn't going to fix the links at this time. He told me I could buy a clip if I was interested. I'm not buying something I can't even preview...

Correction I said I will be switching to YouTube rather then drop box and if you wanted to buy you could or wait I will be sending the YouTube preview page to people but also not sure if I will be doing video previews or photos like some studios are doing seems to many people only want a preview and like the clipor not don't buy so I'm not sure?...

good luck selling people clips without any previews or photos dude. really? people want to know what they are buying and no one is going to buy your material. that is a horrible way of conducting business. jfc

Correction I said I will be switching to YouTube rather then drop box and if you wanted to buy you could or wait I will be sending the YouTube preview page to people but also not sure if I will be doing video previews or photos like some studios are doing seems to many people only want a preview and like the clipor not don't buy so I'm not sure?...

Do you not think it's even worse for business if someone pays you for a clip with no preview, it sucks, and then they just run around telling people how bad your material is? I'm sure a 20 or 30 seconds preview isn't going to negatively effect your business. I can't see how your plan now could possibly be better.

good luck selling people clips without any previews or photos dude. really? people want to know what they are buying and no one is going to buy your material. that is a horrible way of conducting business. jfc

While harsh, I have to agree. Yes, many people just collect previews, but they are not the people you are necessarily trying to sell to. We provide an average of 1 minute previews for our 15 minute videos. It gives a customer a taste of everything in the video. You'll find it hard to sell a video on a handful of stills. I know that I rarely buy a video without a preview. I like to hear what the girl sounds like, how she laughs, what the camera filming is like. Is the producer talking throughout (a pet peeve of mine). Offering a teaser is a good idea.

Thanks for the feedback!! Very valid and dual notes points you both rock and I thank you for the words of wisdom!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back