• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legend of Korra - Korra and Asami's intimate night of tickling (F/F Consensual)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story I have been working on for a while and decided to complete in honour of Pride Week

The story is set after season 4 when Korra is canonically 21 and Asami is 22

Korra & Asami are owned by Nickelodeon/Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko

Korra & Asami’s intimate night of tickling
By MrObscura101

“Morning sleepyhead!” Korra heard the cheerful voice calling to her as she slowly exited the bedroom, still half asleep she rubbed her eyes and stumbled to the kitchen where she had to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight entering from the window
“RRR GFM Morning” she mumbled sleepily in response to her girlfriend Asami Sato who was sitting down on the sofa drinking tea and reading the newspaper. Korra felt a twinge of jealously as she noted that even at this early hour how stunning she looked compared to her own unruly bed head and half-conscious state. Picking up the tea Asami had prepared for her she crashed down on another couch facing Asami with her head down staring down into her drink
“Wow you’re really not a morning person huh?” Asami teased from behind her paper without even looking up
“Uh...brain hurts, need more sleep!” her lover replied grouchily as she slowly drank her tea “Anyway it’s your fault for keeping me up all night!”
“Aw come on now, it’s not my fault you’re so sexy!” Asami peered over the paper and stared at the half sleeping Avatar, wearing only a small blue night shirt and matching underwear which showed off her muscular body, honed by years of training while her long black hair fell messily against the dark skin of her shoulders.

Asami put the paper down and stood up showing off her own lithe body wrapped in a red satin robe which hugged against her frame while also showing off her gorgeous bare legs and feet with their maroon nail polish. Even at this early hour her hair was perfect, so much so that Korra secretly envied her! Around her neck was a black betrothal necklace with a brilliant blue pendant showing the water tribe symbol. Asami picked up the tea pot from the table and stood behind Korra, she refilled her tea cup then leaned down and started gently kissing her neck
“Mmmm that feels nice” Korra moaned happily
“See I told you moving in together when we returned from the spirit world would be a good idea” she smiled, happy in the knowledge that Korra had chosen her out of everyone in the whole world as she touched her necklace with her free hand. So much had happened in the last few years that she was happy that they would soon be tying the knot to spend a wonderful and happy life together

Asami began rubbing Korra’s neck to relax her along with the occasional kiss, however after a few minutes she pulled away from Korra and stood up fully
“I wish we could stay here like this all day but I have a board of directors meeting in an hour”
“Just call in and say you’re sick!” Korra, now fully awake protested as she turned to face her with a hopeful smile
“I’ve already done that twice this week!” Asami said with a chuckle “Besides you have training at the temple!”
“UH! FINE!” Korra sighed wearily “Have I ever told you that you can be real mean sometimes!” Asami just smiled and leaned in close again
“Tell you what, I should be home by 6.00, if you can get through today’s training without losing that fiery temper of yours I have a new game for us to play tonight that I think you will enjoy” Korra’s eyes lit up at hearing this
“Oooh like what?” she said gleefully as Asami moved away and began walking out of the room before turning back
“You’ll have to wait and see, but I guarantee we’ll have lots of laughs!” she said with a sly wink then continued walking towards the shower, halfway down the hall she untied the belt on her robe letting it drop to the floor revealing the back of her nude body, she smiled to herself knowing that Korra’s eyes were completely fixated on her as she continued walking

“Oh man.........” Korra thought to herself in frustration as she watched Asami close the door of the shower, “It should be against the law to tease someone like that!” She heard the shower start up and a wicked thought came across her mind, slowly she began moving her hands to manipulate the water in the pipes with her Bending powers. A few seconds later there came a squeal from the shower
“EEEEE! HA HA HA KORRA!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!! THAT REALLY TICKLES!!!!”
“Ooops, sorry sweetie, didn’t mean to!” Korra shouted as innocently as she could while enjoying the sound of Asami’s adorable laughter.

Soon Asami was out of the shower and drying off in the bedroom where she double checked everything was ready for the evening’s game, hiding several objects around the room
“Hope had had fun Korra, because tonight we will see who gets the last laugh!” she said with a grin as she put everything else in a box and hid it in the closet. After getting dressed she kissed Korra goodbye and left for her job running Sato Industries

*Later that day*

“Asami I’m home!” Korra called out as she entered the house and removed her boots
“Hi sweetie” Asami called from the kitchen where she was preparing dinner “I spoke to Tenzin and he said you didn’t lose your temper once today, that’s got to be a record”
“Well, I had some incentive” Korra said as she hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.
“Well seeing how you kept your promise we can play the game I mentioned after dinner” Asami said as she kissed her back. Soon they had eaten and Korra was eagerly waiting for whatever Asami had planned, she was always good at coming up with inventive scenarios for the bedroom
“Ok Korra, if you go into the spare room you will find some clothes laid out for you already, put them on then meet me back here”
Korra ran to the room and let out a giggle as she saw what Asami had been prepared for her, some blue silk panties with a matching strapless bra and a pair of blue thigh high nylons
“What’s she planning?” Korra thought excitedly as she removed her own clothing and eagerly put everything on, she then checked herself out in a mirror on the wall, flexing her strong arms to show off her muscles before raising them above her head to push out her chest
“Not bad!” she said with a wink as she noticed how well the underwear showed off her well-toned body before returning to the living room
“Ok here I am Asa……mi” Korra’s voice trailed off as she caught sight of Asami standing in the rooms centre
“Ta-da!” She said with a beaming smile “What do you think?” She was dressed in a black leather corset which left her pert breasts exposed, with matching full-length gloves and thigh high boots, a pair of black panties covering her modesty and black thigh high stockings with suspenders, leaving Korra caught completely off guard and at a totally loss for words until she finally managed to speak
“Wow…. just…. wow!” she stuttered, “You really know how to make an impression!”
“Thank you!” She beamed with delight as she tussled her hair with one hand, “You look amazing to! I knew when I saw that outfit that it would be perfect for you!” Asami looked up and down Korra’s almost naked body hungrily, she wanted to take her there and then but she held herself back, there was plenty of time for that!

“So… what’s the plan?” Korra asked in a confused tone, she had thought that she would just be showing off her new lingerie before they went to bed, this was not what she expected at all!
“Oh, you’ll see” Asami smiled as she walked towards the bedroom and gestured Korra to follow, once inside Korra got another surprise, lying on the bed where numerous coils of ropes!
“Uh…. what did you have in mind exactly?” Korra said nervously
“Just something I think you’ll enjoy” Asami said as she shut the door and hugged her from behind, gently kissing her cheek “Look I know it seems a bit weird but I’ve had this idea for a while, I think you will enjoy it but if at any point you want to stop just say so” Korra thought it over, although they had experimented a little with bondage previously it had never been anything more than simple handcuffs, blindfolds or basic hogties. This however seemed to be on another level, plus there was the fact that she normally hated being tied up or being in any situation with a loss of control, however she loved Asami who she knew wouldn’t hurt her and she did want to see whatever it was she had planned…. Finally, after a long pause she took a deep breath
“Ok, what do you want me to do?”
“Well…I’ve always had this particular fantasy….”

A short while later Korra was sitting on the bed with her back pressed against the head board, Asami gently took her muscular left arm by her wrist and stretched it out horizontally along the top of the board where she tied a length of rope around her wrist and the board, once it was secured she tied her elbow to it as well, then repeated this on her right arm. Next, she carefully tied a length of rope around Korra’s waist and the headboard, this had the added effect of making Korra’s chest stick out which pleased her greatly. Now that her upper body was secured in place she took Korra’s left leg and pulled it towards the end of the bed where she tied off her ankle and attached the rope to the leg of the bed and repeated this with her right leg so both with spread apart, then for added security she took some more rope and attached it to her knees and tied them to the sides of the bed. Once Korra was immobilised she put a large pillow behind her head and stood back to admire her handiwork

“Comfortable?” Asami asked as she double checked the knots at her ankles
“Yeah…. I guess” Korra said still a little unsure of her predicament, although she was thankful that Asami had chosen soft ropes specifically to prevent any rope burn
“Ok, can you pull free?” Asami asked, Korra tried pulling her arms and legs free but it was no use, although in reality she could easily summon her powers to bust free at any point she wanted to see what exactly Asami was up to
“Nope, I’m your helpless prisoner” Korra said in a confident tone trying to get into the scenario of being helpless
“Good!” Asami answered happily as she watched Korra to pull at her bonds
“What’s she up to?” Korra wondered as she saw how excited Asami was at her current predicament along with the smouldering look in Asami’s eyes as they ran up and down her body
“Nervous? She asked calmly
“Heh, maybe a little?” Korra said with a small smile, Asami leaned and kissed her softly on the lips
“There’s nothing to worry about, like I said if at any point you want to stop just say so” Korra nodded and Asami climbed off the bed to sit down by Korra’s right foot
“Ready?”
“I guess so but I still don’t know what the idea isSSSSSS HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!” Korra squealed as Asami quickly dragged her sharp manicured nails across her nyloned sole
“HA HA HA HA NOOOO FFAAAIIIRRR!!!” Korra shouted as she tried pulling her foot away without success
“Aw what’s the matter? Does the all-powerful Avatar have ticklish feet?”
“HA HA HA YESSS!!! YOOUU KNOOOWWW IIII DOOOO!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!” Korra threw her head back into the pillow as she bucked against the bed although the ropes prevented much movement

Asami was loving this, she had always secretly enjoyed tickling people and seeing Korra who was normally so tough and strong helplessly laughing her head off was greatly turning her on, she began tickling Korra’s other foot with her free hand and kept tickling for a few minutes alternating between tickling random spots and tracing figure eights on her sole before she stopped
“HA HA HA….WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!” Korra demanded as she tried to catch her breath
“Well, you know that fantasy I mentioned?”
“Yes, you said you fantasied about tying me up and ravishing me, you didn’t mention anything about tickling though!”
“Well if I had you would have said no, especially seeing how ticklish your cute feet are! Besides,” she added with a grin “You can always just give the safe word and quit!” she knew Korra would be too stubborn to do that
“Oh, you think I’m gonna back down from THIS? This is nothing! Do your worst!” Korra shouted
“If you say so!” Asami said with a sly wink, inside she was jumping for joy as the challenge had been accepted meaning she now had free reign to tickle Korra to her absolute limits as much as she wanted, before had just been a warm up, now it was time for the main event!

Korra meanwhile was starting to regret not backing out as she noticed a wicked grin star to appear on Asami’s face, instinctively she started thrashing against the bonds again without success
“Oh no my sweet little Avatar, you’re not going anywhere!” Asami declared in her best vamp impression “I have so many plans for you, in fact since I already know how sensitive your feet already why don’t we start by finding out where else your ticklish!”
“HA! Do your worst, I won’t submit to your evil ways!!” Korra declared as she decided to get into character
“Oh really?” Asami said as she climbed on the bed, moving in closer to Korra so that her cleavage was practically in Korra’s face “Is there…. nothing I can do to convince you?” Korra broke character and gulped as she stared at Asami’s chest before composing herself
“Sorry, but the answers still no!”
“Well then, I will just have to force you!” With that she dug her nails straight into Korra’s vulnerable sides making her jump from the unexpected tickle attack
“HA HA HA HA!!!!! YOOUURRRR CRRAAAZZZYYYYY!!!!!!
“Name calling won’t help you!” Asami retorted as she slowly poked around Korra’s ribs

“Gee, I wonder if these strong, sexy muscles are ticklish at all?” She said as she began prodding Korra’s abdomen
“Ha ha…. no, they aren’t!” Said Korra with obvious panic
“You’re a terrible liar you know!” and with that she dug her nails into her washboard stomach, despite her strength Korra could only laugh helplessly as Asami’s nails tickled every part of her six pack
“Coochie coochie coo little Avatar!” Asami said mockingly as her nails cruelly traced the outside of her belly button making her laugh harder and harder, Korra then breathed in sharply as she dug her index finger deep into it and started poking around
“MMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!” Korra shut her eyes and mouth and shook her head from side to side as she tried desperately to fight the urge to laugh “DON’T LAUGH, DON’T LAUGH, DON’T LAUGH!!!!” she thought over and over as her face turned redder and redder. Then Asami placed her lips on her belly button and blew on it, the resulting raspberry tore open the floodgates
“HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO STTHAHAHAHAPPPPP IITTTTTT!!!!!” Korra screamed, she tried bucking around to throw Asami off but the ropes on her waist prevented her from doing so as Asami took to kissing and blowing raspberry’s all over her taunt stomach
“Looks like I found me another weak spot! I wonder how many more I can find!” Asami said as she finally let up leaving Korra’s belly button covered in several lipstick marks

Once Korra had stopped laughing Asami began thinking of where to go next, then it hit her and she moved to sit directly facing Korra. As she was mentally preparing for another tickle attack Korra was totally caught off guard when Asami reached behind her and undid the knot holding her bra on
“HEY!” she cried out as her now loosened bra came free and Asami casually threw it over her shoulder where it landed on the floor, her large breasts now exposed and helpless
“Hello my pretties!” Asami purred as she began slowly kneaded them in her hands, making Korra’s breath quicken. She then used her thumbs and index fingers to tenderly massage her nipples making them quickly harden “Very impressive my little Avatar, I wonder how they taste” Asami poked out her tongue and moved closer
“OH NO DON’T YOU DARE!!” Korra screamed in protest but it was too late as she let out a short gasp before starting to laugh and trying to buck around again. Korra practically melted as she felt her lover’s warm tongue gently glide all over her pert nipples, any attempt to fight had vanished as she just sat there moaning in pure pleasure, it increased dramatically when Asami placed her whole mouth on her left nipple and planted a long, wet kiss on it making her cry out even louder, soon she broke off and repeated this on the right side making her throw back her head and close her eyes with even more moaning. Asami knew Korra was now putty in her hands but she wanted more, more laughter, more begging, more screaming! She had to keep going!

“OWWWWWWWWW!!!!” Korra cried out as Asami lightly pinched her sensitive nipple completely pulling her out of the pleasurable moment she was just in “WHAT WAS THAT FOR???!!!!!”
“Well I don’t want you to forget why you’re here little Avatar!” She began lightly stroking the pained nipple again making Korra try and pull back before she could laugh “Want me to kiss it and make it all better?” Korra looked down at her both nipples which were now covered in several lipstick kisses
“Yes please” she said with her best pouting face
“Hmm…. maybe later!” Asami said as she moved to sit at Korra’s right side “Let’s see how you taste…here!” Korra let out a squeal of laughter as Asami’s mouth zeroed in and began kissing her underarm, she instinctively tried pulling her arm down but couldn’t with the ropes holding her
“DAMN IT SHE REALLY THOUGHT THIS THROUGH!” Korra thought exasperatedly as Asami’s forethought in planning all this! However, “HA HA HA HA GEETTT AWWAYYY HA HA HA HA!!!!” was all that she could verbalise at this point as Asami began running her tongue expertly along her sensitive armpit leaving a trail of saliva behind her, to make things worse Asami then moved her hands around her upper body so she could also start tickling her sides again, Korra was shaking around so much that Asami had to be careful to avoid being headbutted by the laughing Avatar, she gracefully wrapped her legs around Korra’s waist so she could feel her bucking about between her legs which only served to turn her on more, making her keep licking and tickling away to keep Korra bucking around creating a vicious cycle

Finally, Asami broke off as Korra’s had turned to silently laughing, she waited until Korra regained some of her composure
“HA HA HA *GASP* THANK YOU! I COULDN’T BREATH! HA HA!” she said as she looked at Asami with a big grin and tears running on her cheeks
“Oh, I wasn’t being nice!” Asami said in mock-cruelty “I just didn’t want you to pass out before we’ve finished!” Korra was excited but also nervous as to what she meant by that! As if to answer Asami moved off the bed and returned to sitting by her helpless feet
“OH NOOOOO!!!!!” Korra weakly cried out, she was frequently barefoot around the house and Asami would always sneak in a few tickles which always made her jump, now she was completely helpless for Asami to tickle her as much as she wanted “NO PLEASE DON’T! I CAN’T TAKE THAT!”
“And you think I care?” Asami taunted back, fully embracing her role of dominance as she watched Korra’s feet wildly start moving about to avoid being tickled, she picked something off the floor from under the bed that she had left there earlier then put grabbed Korra’s foot in an armlock

“Ready or not here I come!” She teased as she slowly raked a hairbrush across Korra’s nyloned sole, the bristles against the sheer nylon sent Korra into spasms of laughter
“HA HA HA HA NOOOOO!!!! NOOOOO STTTHHHAAAPPP!!!!!! THHIIISSS IISSS TOORRRTUUURREEE!!!!”
“That’s the idea sweetie!” Asami calmly answered as she released her armlock and prepared to get both feet at once
“He he please don’t! Korra started to beg already as she began giggling in anticipation of the tickling,
she tried desperately to pull her feet away but the ropes constantly hindered this, Asami took a moment to enjoy the spectacle of Korra’s toes wiggling around widely in the nylons, then she began to draw random patterns across her soles with her nails making Korra cry and beg for mercy, soon Asami changed tactics again as she moved closer to her right foot and planted several kisses on her arch making Korra laugh and moan simultaneously, then she used her teeth to rip open the nylon leaving her barefoot ready for more tickling, she then tore open the nylon at the other foot leaving both of them bare

Asami knew that Korra was secretly embarrassed by the fact that her feet were larger than average when compared to most other women but to Asami they were perfect, wide soles with deep arches and short, cute little expressive toes and best of all EXTREMLY ticklish! she gazed at them intently while she plotted her next move, before grabbing a feather from under the bed and running it horizontally across both arches for a few minutes then Asami proceeded to tickle and kiss both soles at once.
“Ha ha SERIOUSLY?!” Korra shouted out as Asami’s tongue continued exploring ever part of her feet, focusing on the wrinkles of her arches. Korra was trying her best to sound brave but Asami wasn’t fooled for a minute! She grabbed Korra’s left ankle and proceeded to suck and nibble each individual while also using the brush again on her right foot

Korra could hardly speak now as Asami continued torturing her, as Asami had already noted at the start her feet were incredibly ticklish, this time however she wanted to try something else as well and she reached under the bed where she had hidden a riding crop
“HA HA HA! OWWWWWW!!!!” Korra continued laughing until the crop smacked against her helpless sole followed by more tickling “HA HA HA WHAT WAS THAT??!” Korra exclaimed in a mix of laughter and pain
“Just a new toy I wanted to try out on you, don’t worry you’ll soon learn to love it!” Asami answered with another few smacks to both soles, each one leading to an anguished scream from the bound Avatar.

Soon Asami allowed Korra a break, as she lay there trying to regain her strength Asami slowly kissed up and down her tender arches where the crop had struck which felt very good to Korra
“Mmmm that’s nice, why don’t you just forget the rest and just keep doing that all night” Korra asked hopefully but Asami stopped kissing and answered
“Maybe later, right now we have other things to attend to!” she picked up a bottle of massage oil off the floor and poured a generous helping over both feet, Korra’s feet squirmed about as the liquid ran in between her toes and down her arches and heels. Once they were ready Asami picked up the hairbrush from before and dragged it across her left arch. Korra instantly burst out laughing at the increased tickling sensation and tried desperately to pull her legs free from the bonds as the brush and Asami’s nails kept up the torment upon her oiled up soles

Asami continued to drink in Korra’s laughter and pleas until she finally decided it was time to move to a new spot, with that she stood up and slowly removed her boots showing off her shapely legs in their black nylons, she then got onto the bed and lay down on her back in the space between Korra’s spread apart legs, she lifted her own legs up and placed the soles of her delicate, slender feet onto Korra’s breasts which she then began rubbing them against her nipples, Korra breathed in sharply as she felt the sheer nylon fabric brush against her skin
“Ohh that fells soooo good!” Korra said loudly as Asami pointed her toes out and used them to caress her breasts sending Korra wild with desire, then without warning Asami moved her feet to Korra’s underarms and wiggled her toes
“HA HA HA HA!!!!!” Korra instantly tried thrashing around again, she was so involved in the tickling that she failed to notice Asami’s hands move towards her tied feet
“HA HA HA OHHH COOOMMMEEEE ONNNN!!!!!!!!” Korra screamed in exasperation when Asami again dragged her nails down her bare arches, they were still covered with oil allowing her nails to glide all over them with ease
“HA HA HA ITTTTSSS TOOOO MUUUCCHHHH!!!!” Korra tried to beg for a respite but Asami decided to play dirty, as she brought her left foot down and slowly wiggled her toes against Korra’s panties
“OH! OH OH NOOOO! NOT THAT! COME ON THAT’S NOT FAIR!!” she said clearly trying to hide just how turned on she was but Asami wasn’t fooled for a moment, she could feel how excited Korra’s body was getting

“You know little Avatar I think you’re actually enjoying this but you’re too afraid to admit it” Asami said while continuing to torture her all over
“HA HA HA NOO!!! THAT’S CRAAAAZZZYY! IIIII REEAHAHALLLLYYY DOONNNTTT!!!!” Korra tried to protest which was difficult as Asami was expertly playing with her body! Asami stopped tickling and climbed over to be face to face with Korra, she brushed some loose strands of hair out of her face
“Oh, I bet you do little Avatar, I bet you’re a real tickle slut and that you want me to tickle you until you orgasm” Korra’s eyes grew wide in shock at this statement as she looked straight at Asami
“You-You’re crazy, I don’t want that at all!” She wasn’t sure if she was trying to convince Asami or herself of this though
“Really” Asami said as she put her hand down Korra’s panties “Because your body is telling a different story!” she continued with a smirk “How about we test my theory?”
“YOU WOULDN’T?!” Korra shouted in a panic, once again breaking character but Asami didn’t care, she climbed off the bed and began to slowly strip in front of Korra, first removing her corset and gloves leaving her in her just her lingerie, then that came off to, Korra found herself getting even more turned on at the striptease show despite her own frustration from the torture. Now fully nude Asami took a small pair of scissors and cut open the two strands at Korra’s hips that kept her panties on, Korra could only watch in horror as they fell away leaving her very obviously wet mound on full display. Asami opened a drawer on the bedside nightstand and took out 2 large white feathers she had hidden there earlier before sitting down on the bed in a yoga pose facing Korra and holding them up menacingly
“Still want to be defiant? Or will you submit to me now?” she asked calmly
“NEVER YOU FIEND!” Korra screamed out, she could see that Asami was clearly enjoying being dominant and she didn’t want to take that from her, even though she knew what was coming next. Asami pulled Korra’s head towards her and kissed her forcefully then threw her head back against the pillow with a soft thud
“Your choice little Avatar!” With that she laid down on her stomach facing Korra’s privates and began slowly stroking her clit with one of the quills

The reaction was instantaneous as Korra’s voice got higher in desperation and laughter
“HA HA HA HA!! GEETTT OOFFF!!!! HA HA HA GEEETTT AWWAYYY FRROOOM MMEEE!!!!!” she screamed as she tried moving out of the feathers reach and its slow teasing of her sensitive clit
“Aw does my poor little Avatar have a ticklish kitty? I can tell you do by how wet you are Korra!” she continued to stroke the feather against her clit again making her howl with laughter “Do you want a release? I bet you do!”
“HA HA HA NOOOO WAAAYYYYY!!!!!!” Korra screamed, she refused to surrender!
“Well that’s your choice! Maybe I’ll ask again in an hour!” Asami grinned as she teasingly brushed the feathery tip against her mound once more
“HA HA HA HA IIIII WOOONNTTTT GIIIVVVEEE IIINNN!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!”
“You say that now but I have all night to break you! No-ones coming to save you little Avatar!” Asami kept on stroking the feather against her clit to the wonderful sound of Korra’s laughter, she was enthralled as she watched her lover’s face contort in a wonderful mix of ecstasy and anguish, she knew Korra was close to an orgasm now so she dropped the feather and sat up to begin lovingly kissing her rock-hard nipples again sending a shiver down her body as she shut her eyes and let out a moan
“OHHHHH THAAATTSS SOOOO GOOOODDDD!!!! DOOONNNTTT STTOOOPPP!!!!!” Korra pleaded but Asami had other plans as she picked up the crop again, Korra had closed her eyes and failed to see it in time

“OWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Korra shrieked as it struck her left nipple with a loud *SMACK* “THAT HURT!”
“That’s the idea” Asami said with a smirk as she focused on kissing and sucking her left nipple while simultaneously using the crop on her right one, Korra was now torn between pleasure and pain, right on the threshold between the two. Asami’s lips and tongue felt incredible but the stinging pain at the same time was intolerable, and to add to the mix was the growing orgasm building rapidly between her legs….
*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* came three rapid fire hits, each one making her scream out in pain
“Aw what’s the matter, I thought you were supposed to be the toughest Avatar ever?” Asami said mockingly
“AARRRRGGHHH DAMN IT THIS ISN’T FAIR!”
“No-one said it would be fair sweetie, but you could always quit if it’s too much”
“NO WAY!” she shouted out defiantly, there was no way she would give Asami the satisfaction, then she screamed out as the crop struck her again.

Soon Asami switched sides, Korra realised the pain and tenderness on her right nipple after the crop was quickly offset by Asami’s attentive kisses to it, she slowly sucked on it for a few moments as well making her shudder, but no matter how good this felt it was soon interrupted by the pain from the crop’s return to her other nipple. After a lengthy amount of time of this with Asami frequently alternating sides she moved down so that she was again lying face down on the bed staring at Korra’s again, without a word she began tickling her inner thighs with her nails making Korra squeal, although she was secretly relieved that the crop wasn’t currently in use. Then she moaned loudly again as the feathers once more started grazing gently against her clit
“Where’s all that defiance now Korra? It seems like your otherwise preoccupied” Asami mocked her but Korra was too busy dealing with the sensation between her legs to answer
“HA HA HA OOOHHHHH HA HA HA HA STHHHAAPPP!!!!!” She begged as she shook against the bedframe
“Oh, you want me to stop huh?” Asami said cruelly as she pulled the feathers away
“HA HA HA NOOOO!!!!!! THHHAAAATTTSSS NOOOTT WHHAATT III MMEEEAANNNTTT!!!!” Korra couldn’t believe she wanted the feathers back but they had felt so good against her and without them she was desperate for their return so she could climax! Asami let her writhe around for a few moments and listened to her frustrated cries before returning the feathers against her mound, Korra bucked around as best she could upon their return
“HA HA HA HA OOOOOHHH NOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOO DOOONNNTTTT!!!!!” Korra pleaded as the feathers continued teasing her, then she moaned again as Asami leaned in and began kissing her inner thighs
“OOOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!! HA HA!!!! THHHISSSS ISSSNNNTTT FAAAIIIRRRR!!!!!” Korra tried protesting as her body began craving an orgasm
“Your point?” Asami asked pointedly as she let go of one feather and started tickling her nipple with her free hand. Jumping at Asami’s touch, she realised how close Korra was to surrendering to her
“Perfect! She’s almost ready to beg!” Asami thought gleefully as she moved in for her killing stroke

“ooooHHHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Korra screamed out as Asami leaned in closer and used her tongue to make contact with her clit, she trashed about like a woman possessed but Asami ignored her and kept on licking away, sometimes making the lightest of contact and other time with longer ones. Korra’s felt like she had now been struck by lightning, the entire night had been building to this crescendo as her mind was slowly overloaded with pleasure, she realised this was Asami’s plan all along. How long had this been going on anyway? She didn’t care, she just knew her poor body needed a release desperately! Finally she swallowed her pride and cried out

“HA HA HA OOOKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENNOOUUGGGHHH ALLLRREEAADDYYY!!!! HA HA HA!!!! MAKKEEE IIITT STTHAAHHAPPPPPP!!!!!!”
“So…. you…. admit….defeat?” Asami asked between deliberately slow licks
“HA HA HA HA YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!!!! IIIII NNNEEEEDDD TOOOO CUUUMMMMM SOOOOO BAAADDD ALLLRRREEEEADDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!!!!” she begged with tears streaming down her face. Hearing this Asmai obeyed as she used a few more feather strokes to finally tip Korra over the edge. She practically exploded with pleasure as she climaxed with a powerful orgasm, possibly the biggest of her life. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue with pure raw energy as she did making Asami afraid she might bring down the entire house! After several more orgasms Korra was finally finished and hung limply against the bedframe with only the ropes keeping from crashing down. Asami checked she was ok and planted a long, gentle and passionate kiss on her mouth
“Well done Korra, you were wonderful” she said as she finally broke off the kiss. Korra was far too spent to answer but nodded weakly with a huge smile on her face while tears ran down her cheeks and her hair was stuck to her sweat covered brow

Asami hugged Korra tightly as she sat in Korra’s lap and wrapped her legs around her waist, they sat there and began kissing each other for about ten minutes in near silence except for the occasional moan until Asami finally spoke
“You know as good as you look right now how about I get those ropes off you?”
“Yeah, then I can show you just how much I appreciate being tied up and tickle tortured all night! Korra said with a sly wink as she wiggled her fingers menacingly at Asami
Asami started untying her wrist when they heard a voice from outside the room
“Korra? Asami? Are you in here?” Asami realised in a panic that the voice belonged to their friend Opal Bei Fong who was visiting for the week
“OH NO HOW COULD I FORGET?” Asami thought angrily at herself, she had been so preoccupied with making tonight’s preparations that it had totally slipped her mind! She and Korra sat there dumbfounded as the door handle slowly turn as Opal continued talking, blissfully unaware of the situation she was about to find
“My train broke down in the middle of no-where for the last few hours so I only just arrived in the city, I’m pretty tired so I just wanted to say hi before I go to bed”
“OPAL NO!!!!!” They both screamed but it was too late, Asami cursed herself for not locking the door as it swung open
“Uh….” Opal froze as she went bright red and her eyes opened as large as possible as she was greeted to the sight of her two friends sitting on their bed both naked, one of them tied up and clearly in a state of post orgasm bliss
“We…. can explain!” Korra shouted out but it was too late as Opal quickly slammed the door shut followed by the sound of her running back to her room
“Oh no… I completely forgot about her visit!” Asami said as she slapped her forehead in anger at this unfortunate turn of events
“Well…hopefully we didn’t scar her for life or anything!” Korra added trying to be positive about the whole thing, there was a long pause until she continued
“Look, the best thing we can do is let her get some sleep and speak to her in the morning!” Asami nodded as she tried to think of how they might best explain the situation. Korra meanwhile tried to catch Asami’s attention
“So…. uh…. do you think you can untie me now please? After all I think I shower would be nice right now and I can show you just how much of a tickler I can be!” she moved her hands and Asami heard the shower turn on by Korra’s Bending powers, Asami grinned excitedly at seeing Korra was ready for another round and she began untying Korra as quickly as possible to continue the game

The End?

Definitely love the creativeness in the water bending for tickling and the end of the story where Opal walks in on them. That'll be hard to explain haha

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back