• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of Nurse Tickle (commissioned) (FFF/f, nudity)

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
This is a commissioned tickle comic for our friend ghrighri26. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy!

Attachments

• NurseTickle3final.jpg
    NurseTickle3final.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 764
  • NurseTickle3final2.jpg
    NurseTickle3final2.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 800
  • NurseTickle3final3.jpg
    NurseTickle3final3.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 877
  • NurseTickle3final4.jpg
    NurseTickle3final4.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 877
  • NurseTickle3final5.jpg
    NurseTickle3final5.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 819
continued...

Attachments

• NurseTickle3final6.jpg
    NurseTickle3final6.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 707
  • NurseTickle3final7.jpg
    NurseTickle3final7.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 728
  • NurseTickle3final8.jpg
    NurseTickle3final8.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 568
Wow, this is fantastic! This is your best work so far, and by a large margin! Those girls are sexy as hell :bubbleheart: especially the one called Mary-Ann (if the girls are indeed introduced left to right); I think I am falling in love :wub:

I would have put the itching powder between her toes myself, but that is my only criticism. Will we see more? This is really excellent. Thanks so much to ghrighri26 for commissioning you!

:goodjob:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I really like the angles of each "shot". The wide viewpoints especially, where we can see the victim on the table surrounded by all her tormentors really give a striking feeling of desperation~

Last edited:
Definitely one to bookmark! Great job! Would be happy to see more of these from you.

I am ghirighiri26 this is 3 commissioned for Samuel , you are very best artist !!!! thank you very much !!!!

Wow, this is fantastic! This is your best work so far, and by a large margin! Those girls are sexy as hell :bubbleheart: especially the one called Mary-Ann (if the girls are indeed introduced left to right); I think I am falling in love :wub:

I would have put the itching powder between her toes myself, but that is my only criticism. Will we see more? This is really excellent. Thanks so much to ghrighri26 for commissioning you!

:goodjob:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I really like the angles of each "shot". The wide viewpoints especially, where we can see the victim on the table surrounded by all her tormentors really give a striking feeling of desperation~

Mary Ann will be the next patient in the clinic !!!!

Hey these are really very good! You did a fantastic job setting up angles and frames, as well as leading the eye from one frame to another. I also think the colors and high contrast lend to the sense of desperation.

Great work, as always, and thanks for sharing. Your a master of your craft!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back