• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Faye Puts Tillie's Ticklish Armpits To The Test! (LICKLING)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
A preview for one part of Faye's torturous tickling of poor Tillie! This one is from a series of armpit-focused tickle customs with three-parts. In the first part, Faye interviews Tillie and talks about her ticklishness. She then puts her through a couple of tickle tests, where she has to tickle Tillie's armpits, forcing her to break her posture in one case, and bring her to the floor in the other. She destroys poor Tillie in both tests of course! :)

In the third part, Tillie is stretched out and subjected to a prolonged and intense armpit tickling by Faye, who thoroughly enjoys torturing her! Her nails are evil but Faye also subjects Tillie to her first ever armpit lickling experience as she licks and sucks her sensitive pits too! Tillie screaams and squeals but it's the last few minutes that really get her, when Faye adds baby lotion and tickles her into a screaming hysterical mess! Faye had performed exactly the same process in a clip with Sophia earlier in the day (also very torturous!) and she knew exactly what she was doing here...this one is very intense :devilish:

The full 15 min clip is in the UK Tickling store now!

HD Preview:
https://mega.nz/#!K5ky2R5B!iogaVifB9ovze0GGKjgMCzMF4pPt1pqT7W6qSvIOPMQ

Attachments

• Image299.jpg
    Image299.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Image323.jpg
    Image323.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Image343.jpg
    Image343.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Image348.jpg
    Image348.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 197
  • TillieFayeArmpitMini.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 436
:wub:

Attachments

• Image351.jpg
    Image351.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Image355.jpg
    Image355.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Image410.jpg
    Image410.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Image358.jpg
    Image358.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Image360.jpg
    Image360.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 207
:2poke:

Attachments

• Image365.jpg
    Image365.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 114
  • Image366.jpg
    Image366.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Image367.jpg
    Image367.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Image369.jpg
    Image369.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 179
  • Image370.jpg
    Image370.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 88
very nice arm pit tickling and nibbling and sucking and licking super cute laugh

Very nice! I love the idea of just underarm tickling, its not that common to see and would love to see more. Waiting for the day Ayla agrees to this! :)

This is insane! I'm mainly a foot tickling fan but this is way to hot to pass up.

Tillie's best clip ever maybe? She is so hot and I love her body. Those biceps are amazing and seeing her cuffed like this is great. Love this clip, the interview, how nervous she looks and of course her reactions! Have her armpits always been her weakspot?

Thx for the preview. But I have to say she looks a little strange after whatever she did with her lips. I hardly recognized her.

very nice arm pit tickling and nibbling and sucking and licking super cute laugh

Glad you liked it :)

Very nice! I love the idea of just underarm tickling, its not that common to see and would love to see more. Waiting for the day Ayla agrees to this! :)

I don't generally produce them for my store, as I wouldn't expect armpit-only clips to sell that well for me - these last couple were customs but they have actually been very popular! There's another on the way soon with Jade getting the same treatment ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back