• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares/Hotel Hell

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Bit of an obscure one, I know.

Reruns of these shows are being aired on British television currently. And as I can't get enough of 'em, I thought I'd see if there were any other fans on the forum! Or even if you're not a fan but have caught a few minutes here and there... Thoughts on these shows? Opinions on Gordon Ramsay himself? (I have mixed feelings about the guy myself).

Also: Ever been to a restaurant or hotel that you think should have appeared on these shows? lol Any particularly bad experiences? :D

Cheeyers!

I watch Kitchen Nightmare all the time! Love the show and I love Gordon Ramsey. I think some of it is a over the top but it's still fun.

The sad part is none of the owners / chefs stick with his advice after he leaves. Almost all the places he's tried to help have gone under as a result of going back to doing what they were doing wrong in the first place before Ramsey came along.

The sad part is none of the owners / chefs stick with his advice after he leaves. Almost all the places he's tried to help have gone under as a result of going back to doing what they were doing wrong in the first place before Ramsey came along.

I think some of them took heed lol. There are a couple of episodes of Kitchen Nightmares in which Ramsay revisits restaurants which genuinely seemed to have benefitted from his guidance.

But as you say, certain chefs were just waiting for him to leave... So that they could get back to the important business of giving food poisoning to the local population. lol

Bit of an obscure one, I know.

Reruns of these shows are being aired on British television currently. And as I can't get enough of 'em, I thought I'd see if there were any other fans on the forum! Or even if you're not a fan but have caught a few minutes here and there... Thoughts on these shows? Opinions on Gordon Ramsay himself? (I have mixed feelings about the guy myself).

Also: Ever been to a restaurant or hotel that you think should have appeared on these shows? lol Any particularly bad experiences? :D

Cheeyers!

I love Gordon, but you couldn't pay me enough money to work for him.

I love Gordon, but you couldn't pay me enough money to work for him.

lol I can understand that.

Do you not think most chefs are like that, though? I mean, in those episodes of Kitchen Nightmares he encounters chefs who are just as volatile, just as demanding, but who are actually talentless lol. I'd rather be working for somebody who knows what they're talking about, if you see what I mean!

lol I can understand that.

Do you not think most chefs are like that, though? I mean, in those episodes of Kitchen Nightmares he encounters chefs who are just as volatile, just as demanding, but who are actually talentless lol. I'd rather be working for somebody who knows what they're talking about, if you see what I mean!

I don't know if they're all like that. Just like in any business different bosses have different management styles. Someone like Paul Dean seems like she'd be a sweetheart. Jamie Oliver seems a lot more laid back as well.
I should preface this by saying I've never had any desire to be a chef in the first place. I guess if I had the passion for cooking that professional chefs have, I would probably want to work for Ramsey because he would force me to be my best.
Back to my original point, I love watching Gordon, and I realize his Drill Sargent method is actually tough love.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back