• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faking ticklishness in videos

BoldingPaul

Hi guys,

I wanted to share and discuss with you an impression I've always had about video clips and ticklish models.

To make a long story short, I think that in something like 90% of video clips either the model is not ticklish or she is not properly tickled,
this leads to fake laughter and some fake ticklish reactions.

Some models act better than others but I feel like in the wide majority of cases this is the situation.

What's your opinion about it?

Is there any video you would suggest where the ticklee is clearly not faking it according to you? I would like to discuss them with the tickle community.

Thanks,

Paul

What's the fun in faking and making fake videos? Tickling is about real emotions, whatever they are.
Even if the ticklee is trying to resist and isn't laughing just from the lightest touch.

Check out the videos with these ladies and tell us if you think they are faking it :)

Miss Belarus Nastya tickled to tears by Elya
tt0175missbelarusnastya_upperbody.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287181-Tickle-Therapy-Miss-Belarus-Nastya-tickled-to-tears-by-Elya

Ring girl Tanya
tt0145ringgirltanya_faceup1.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?277066-Tickle-Therapy-Ring-girl-Tanya-tickle-therapy-by-Elya

Medical student Irina
tt0073irina.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255082-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)

I think 90% is a little high, but theres definitely a good chunk of fakers out there. Its really not that hard to spot fakers, although there are some really good ones that can fool you.

I'm not sure this is the point actually.

I think they fake it both to find models to accept to make the video and to be able to give the impression of real tickle torture.

Basically my opinion is that it is not easy to find a ticklish model that accepts to be really tickle tortured, so producers have to choose either not ticklish models or ticklish models not properly tickled but good at faking it.

Paul

How does one discern fake from real?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think 90% is a little high, but theres definitely a good chunk of fakers out there. Its really not that hard to spot fakers, although there are some really good ones that can fool you.

I honstrly think i've been fooled more times that i know ;)

What's the fun in faking and making fake videos? Tickling is about real emotions, whatever they are.
Even if the ticklee is trying to resist and isn't laughing just from the lightest touch.

Check out the videos with these ladies and tell us if you think they are faking it :)

Miss Belarus Nastya tickled to tears by Elya
tt0175missbelarusnastya_upperbody.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287181-Tickle-Therapy-Miss-Belarus-Nastya-tickled-to-tears-by-Elya

Ring girl Tanya
tt0145ringgirltanya_faceup1.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?277066-Tickle-Therapy-Ring-girl-Tanya-tickle-therapy-by-Elya

Medical student Irina
tt0073irina.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255082-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)

Thanks for the advice, for sure i will have a look at the videos you suggested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well i have no magical formula for that. And even when i think it is fake I can't prove it is, it remains just a personal impression.

I think they fake it both to find models to accept to make the video and to be able to give the impression of real tickle torture.

Basically my opinion is that it is not easy to find a ticklish model that accepts to be really tickle tortured, so producers have to choose either not ticklish models or ticklish models not properly tickled but good at faking it.

Paul

I think this must be right. As a person who is off-the-scale ticklish myself, I frequently see videos of models who CLEARLY are not reacting in the way that I would, and that is my (rather high) benchmark for what I consider a truly satisfying video. And I can understand it, because I sure as heck wouldn't volunteer for the experience. But to my amazement and delight there does seem to exist a smallish category of models who are very ticklish but who have the temperament to take it. They are our gold dust. I can't think of many. Sara from Real Tickling is coming to mind.

if someone is extremely ticklish I doubt you could pay them enough money to go through something like this. I have only found a few videos very few where the model look like they were getting tortured which is why I don't watch videos no more i'd rather read stories however even those "real life" stories come off as fake

But to my amazement and delight there does seem to exist a smallish category of models who are very ticklish but who have the temperament to take it. They are our gold dust. I can't think of many. Sara from Real Tickling is coming to mind.
Exactly. It's like gold mining. It's such a pleasure to find one of these :) Really good example by the way.

Real Fakery

I've always been a little puzzled by the outcry of "Fake!" regarding tickle vids. Surely the issue over these vids isn't that tickle reactions are "fake," meaning a demonstration of acting more than actual ticklishness, but that the performances are artless. I prefer vids with a sense of theatre, as well as nods to plot and character. <p>There are a number of 'lees in vids whose performances are spirited and engaging. I don't begrudge them their acting skills, nor do I think it really matters if they are truly THAT ticklish. They winningly come across AS ticklish, and that, I think, is the key to a vid worth repeat viewing.<p>Sure, there are delightful vids where the 'lee seems apparently openly haplessly ticklish, and those ARE revelations, if rare. But, there is pleasure to be had with and admiration for a vid where the makers have given the affair some thought and care beyond putting a 'lee in bondage and handing a 'ler a hairbrush. And where the 'lees and the 'lers give us performances rich in laughter and leers. <p>
"Laughter real or fake?" is the wrong question. "Is a vid good or bad theatre?" is, I think, the more useful one. Of course, it's fun to think someone is as ticklish as s/he seems, but in appraising a vid, it might actually be irrelevant. A vid has that something special when a participant in it gets across the effect of being tickled, whether it's because of actual ticklishness or "merely" a skilled performance with a healthy dose of personality.<p>Don't underestimate or undervalue the skilled "faker." Acting, after all, is an honorable and much honored profession.

Last edited:
To make a long story short, I think that in something like 90% of video clips either the model is not ticklish or she is not properly tickled,

Some models act better than others but I feel like in the wide majority of cases this is the situation.

Is there any video you would suggest where the ticklee is clearly not faking it according to you? I would like to discuss them with the tickle community.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul

if someone is extremely ticklish I doubt you could pay them enough money to go through something like this. I have only found a few videos very few where the model look like they were getting tortured which is why I don't watch videos no more i'd rather read stories however even those "real life" stories come off as fake

Firstly, I think that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot :)

As regards faking reactions, whilst some producers and models will do this, the vast majority don't. I certainly don't and haven't ever needed to - if a model isn't ticklish, I just don't use her. I don't think that getting models to fake it would be very easy or very much fun.

There is a certain demand (from this community) for certain types of reactions - i.e. lots of begging and pleading, cartoon-like reactions, saying . Some producers and models will cater to this particularly through customs because people actually expect or request those reactions. Many of the regular fetish models doing the rounds of various tickle sites will become aware of what is expected and so they try to cater for it by hamming up their reactions. They may be ticklish but they also add a little acting because it's what a lot of people seem to want.

Lots of producers and models don't do this however. I for one, will always tell my models that they must be themselves regardless of their reaction. That's why some laugh, some scream, some swear, some don't, some are more physical than others and some are louder. Even so, people will often complain when they see a reaction they don't like (i.e. 'why does she have to scream like that?') This is the problem with making real videos - viewers often expect to see something else or they just don't like the real reactions when they see them.

The points about really ticklish models being too scared to do videos is a bit of a weird myth and it always seems to surface in these discussions. Most people, reagrdless of how ticklish they are, are not too scared to do a tickling video - this idea is perpetuated by tickle torture fantasies and has little to do with reality. In reality, models are well paid and getting tickled is actually fun, even when it's torture. Fetish models do everything for money from having sex with strangers, to being whipped, abused, humiliated, tortured on devices...sometimes even doing scat videos and other horrible stuff. Tickle videos are actually loads of fun compared to the majority of fetish work and a lot more interesting than regular modelling. In my experience, the most ticklish models are the ones that always enjoy shooting the most as they laugh a lot and feel great afterwards. The only times I've known models to be genuinely terrified is when they find tickling a deeply pleasant/upsetting experience (i.e. something more akin to a phobia of being tickled) In these rare cases, the models actually appear distressed and may not even laugh as they are having a bad time - they don't make for very good clips.

I sometimes look at their wrists (presuming they are tied). How hard are they struggling to pull or wrench them away? Are they trying desperately to clench their toes if their soles are being tickled? Is the laughter a continuous monotone? Are they really, really trying as hard as they can to escape from their tickler, even if that escape is really impossible?

I sometimes look at their wrists (presuming they are tied). How hard are they struggling to pull or wrench them away? Are they trying desperately to clench their toes if their soles are being tickled? Is the laughter a continuous monotone? Are they really, really trying as hard as they can to escape from their tickler, even if that escape is really impossible?

I don't think these things are really a reliable indicator though unless you were to assume that everyone has the same sort reaction to tickling, which they don't. Some people don't struggle that much at all, even if they scream like hell. Similarly, I've known models to break bondage equipment (and furniture), even to really hurt themselves, but hardly make a sound. I've known more than a few models to have really monotonous laughter, but people don't choose their own laugh. There really aren't any truly typical reactions, just ideas of what they should be.

For example, I wouldn't say that clenching toes is actually a common reaction at all - even though you'll often see it depicted in tickle-related artwork. The fact is that viewers often have preconceptions and expectations of how a ticklee should react...and those models/producers that do fake reactions are usually doing so to give people what they expect. It's a little ironic really. All that said, I do think one indicator that can be fairly reliable is a model's ability to deliver endless lines of dialogue, on cue without missing a beat. Similarly, if every model on a given site reacts in exactly the same way or says the same catch phrases, you can be pretty sure they've been coached about to respond. Even that doesn't necessarily mean they're not ticklish though - just that the reactions being shown are not real.

Two points worth mentioning:

1) Some models may actually like being tickled - For instance I always got that impression with one of Turtleboys former models (Hayley Marie Coppin), so why would they struggle too hard.

2) Some people may be extremely ticklish, but not react verbally at all. A point made brilliantly in the book lets talk about tickling in the chapter called 'busting the constant laughter myth'

I don't think these things are really a reliable indicator though unless you were to assume that everyone has the same sort reaction to tickling, which they don't. Some people don't struggle that much at all, even if they scream like hell. Similarly, I've known models to break bondage equipment (and furniture), even to really hurt themselves, but hardly make a sound. I've known more than a few models to have really monotonous laughter, but people don't choose their own laugh. There really aren't any truly typical reactions, just ideas of what they should be.

For example, I wouldn't say that clenching toes is actually a common reaction at all - even though you'll often see it depicted in tickle-related artwork. The fact is that viewers often have preconceptions and expectations of how a ticklee should react...and those models/producers that do fake reactions are usually doing so to give people what they expect. It's a little ironic really. All that said, I do think one indicator that can be fairly reliable is a model's ability to deliver endless lines of dialogue, on cue without missing a beat. Similarly, if every model on a given site reacts in exactly the same way or says the same catch phrases, you can be pretty sure they've been coached about to respond. Even that doesn't necessarily mean they're not ticklish though - just that the reactions being shown are not real.
Indeed, there is a wide variety of reactions, sometimes very unexpected and surprising. As someone who also makes videos we have opportunities to explore these unique reactions of lees and thus we can tell it a little better what's genuine and what's fake.
That's an interesting investigation actually.

There is one fairly popular producer (I'm not going to name them) on here that outputs a lot of videos, most of which - in my view - are fake. The models massively over-exaggerate their reactions and it just comes off as forced.

Hi guys,

I wanted to share and discuss with you an impression I've always had about video clips and ticklish models.

Thanks,

Paul

I think that's too simple an answer. A fan watches a 5-10 minute clip, but doesn't realize that it might have taken hours to shoot. Also most clips are edited to some degree or other. So, being tickled or laughing for hours is really not reasonable. The models often run out of gas (pun intended). So, while there are models that are really not very ticklish (or not at all), most are and it can simply be how they are tickled that gets a good response. Some also need encouragement to go full crazy laugh. I've used this example before. There is a Cal Star video out their with a flub. The model (I think her name is Kelli) tells the tickler and camera guy to hold up something goofy and she won't be able to resist the tickling. It will make her lose it when she's tickled. Any producer willing to be honest will tell you they employ various tricks to get the best response from a model. They find what will break them physically or break their concentration (which some models unconsciously employ). It doesn't mean its cheating or faking.

Good tickling techniques are important
Not everybody is THAT ticklish
Good acting is also important

Stallone is not a profesional bóxer and everybody watched Rocky.

Watch any f/f clip with Britney brooks in it. That girl is very ticklish. Most of them are older clips but all good ones.

One thing I notice once in a while, is when a spot that should tickle like hell is touched, the 'lee doesn't respond the way you would expect they would. Like when the 'ler switches from the sides to the armpits and the 'lee doesn't change their laughter or jerk when initially touched there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back