• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faking ticklishness in videos

is it possible to have ticklish feet but not jerk away or curl the toes while tickled?

I think that's too simple an answer. A fan watches a 5-10 minute clip, but doesn't realize that it might have taken hours to shoot. Also most clips are edited to some degree or other. So, being tickled or laughing for hours is really not reasonable. The models often run out of gas (pun intended). So, while there are models that are really not very ticklish (or not at all), most are and it can simply be how they are tickled that gets a good response. Some also need encouragement to go full crazy laugh. I've used this example before. There is a Cal Star video out their with a flub. The model (I think her name is Kelli) tells the tickler and camera guy to hold up something goofy and she won't be able to resist the tickling. It will make her lose it when she's tickled. Any producer willing to be honest will tell you they employ various tricks to get the best response from a model. They find what will break them physically or break their concentration (which some models unconsciously employ). It doesn't mean its cheating or faking.

I can't say I've ever used another technique to make a model laugh as that would feel like staging things to me, but certainly we do take short breaks to let the model get their breath back and recover before going again. I find this is the best way to get a good genuine reaction..as any new producer will discover, if you tickle people non-stop for 10-20 mins or more, they start to go numb and just run out of energy eventually. If you let them breathe for a bit then it all comes back again. Also, you sometimes have to let people stretch and get their circulation back when they've been tied in a position for a long time - those purple toes and fingers you see sometimes = little or no feeling!

If all else fails and the model just isn't really laughing or reacting then I don't release their clips. Lots of scenes I shoot don't ever get released and only around 60-70% of new models actually work out

is it possible to have ticklish feet but not jerk away or curl the toes while tickled?

Of course. People react in all different ways and I see very few people curling their toes when they're tickled - if people have a more physical reaction they tend to kick their legs and feet rather than posing their toes. A model who is faking it may actually be told to curl or spread their toes as it tends to get depicted that way in artwork and comics.

I can't say I've ever used another technique to make a model laugh as that would feel like staging things to me, but certainly we do take short breaks to let the model get their breath back and recover before going again. I find this is the best way to get a good genuine reaction..as any new producer will discover, if you tickle people non-stop for 10-20 mins or more, they start to go numb and just run out of energy eventually. If you let them breathe for a bit then it all comes back again. Also, you sometimes have to let people stretch and get their circulation back when they've been tied in a position for a long time - those purple toes and fingers you see sometimes = little or no feeling!

If all else fails and the model just isn't really laughing or reacting then I don't release their clips. Lots of scenes I shoot don't ever get released and only around 60-70% of new models actually work out

Of course. People react in all different ways and I see very few people curling their toes when they're tickled - if people have a more physical reaction they tend to kick their legs and feet rather than posing their toes. A model who is faking it may actually be told to curl or spread their toes as it tends to get depicted that way in artwork and comics.

But you are using a technique. It's more natural, for sure. You allow models breaks, let them regain circulation. Both make for a better shoot. If you just let left them tied up and went for 20 minutes, you'd get a wretched video. I guarantee you many fans don't realize this. They think its straight 20 minutes of tickle hell. That's the fantasy.

From my perspective, tickling someone can elicit a spectrum of reactions. So we lack an objective frame of reference to judge the ticklishness of someone. We can't use one model as an example to judge all others by. As far as I know, there is no perfect response because all of us are looking for something unique, that which matters to us.
But, I admit that I can't tell if someone is faking or not so while I think the 90% assumption is far too high, I suppose it is possible that I've been duped some times.
But, I've enjoyed pretty much all of them so it doesn't impact my appreciation and if I knew, I'm still not sure it would matter.

I haven't made a tickling video in quite a while, but in the time when I was making them, regularly, I noticed that not all tickle models are created equal. I shot with real amateurs who had never done this before (or since) and with real professionals who would reach out to me for bookings. What I noticed from the professionals is that they were all legitimately ticklish, to varying degrees, but they also knew what their audience wanted to see and would play to that audience. On more than one occasion, I thought things didn't feel realistic, so I had to re-shoot.
All my models were legitimately ticklish, although Tina , Suzie, Lin and Vivian stand out as women who were ridiculously ticklish. Also, Tina and Suzie LIKED being tickled. I think it showed in the finished product.

What I noticed from the professionals is that they were all legitimately ticklish, to varying degrees, but they also knew what their audience wanted to see and would play to that audience. On more than one occasion, I thought things didn't feel realistic, so I had to re-shoot.
That's what "faking" means. Not pretending to be more ticklish but playing to some audience instead of just taking it.
I like to get natural emotions and reactions from the ticklee. Tickling is meant to show your real self.

Tickling is meant to show your real self.

That is one interpretation. We have a lot of fans who want to be entertained and how real something is, is actually a low priority. Granted, we are one of the few story driven tickle producers, but a lot of fans want a fantasy, whether they realize it or not. What they think is real, is often a distorted fantasy version of reality.

That is one interpretation. We have a lot of fans who want to be entertained and how real something is, is actually a low priority. Granted, we are one of the few story driven tickle producers, but a lot of fans want a fantasy, whether they realize it or not. What they think is real, is often a distorted fantasy version of reality.
Sure! For each their own. By the way, I like some of your stories very much.
There is a difference between real tickling and tickling fantasies, where it's not even necessary for the models to be actually ticklish. It's still cool, like reading a fictional tickling story. This is art, and I plan to shoot a tickling fiction movie some time because it's thrilling.

Like when we did this once just for the hell of it :) :

Although the actress in this fictional clip (Victoria) was genuinely ticklish :)

What "faking" means is when a video is presented as just a real tickling video, and the viewer expects this, but the model is playing to the expectations of the audience like in a movie.i

Last edited:
Sure! For each their own. By the way, I like some of your stories very much.
There is a difference between real tickling and tickling fantasies, where it's not even necessary for the models to be actually ticklish. It's still cool, like reading a fictional tickling story. This is art, and I plan to shoot a tickling fiction movie some time because it's thrilling.
Like when we did this:

Although the actress in this fictional clip (Victoria) was genuinely ticklish :)

What "faking" means is when a video is presented as a video with real tickling, and the viewer expects this, but the model is playing to the expectations of the audience like in a movie.i

Absolutely! Every video we produce is a story. Some are more involved, but they are like tickle fiction. Not everyone reads tickle fiction. All our models are ticklish. Some are really responsive and others, not so much. Some hate it and some love it. You're Halloween one looks cool. We've done quite a few and erotic horror mashed up with tickling is fun. :)

Quite a few. She did three for us: Amish Girl Tickle (g/g), Catgirl and The Journalist II

Britney Brooks has appeared in LGZ videos, as well as a few from Tickle Central. Also, she's done some work for Silver Cherry in the past. I can't help but think of her high pitched squeal laugh when she's tickled. It's too bad she hasn't done any tickling vids with Tickle Abuse. That would be worth the price of popcorn to see.

I think a lot of the "is she/isn't she ticklish" discussions come about as a result of past discussions concerning FM Concepts and how they were faking their tickling videos. Ashley Renee has taken heat from the tickling community over the years for just how ticklish she is (or isn't). I've noticed on a couple of FM Concepts videos how the tickler looks like he's tickling the ticklee's bare feet, but on a close-up, you can see the tickler is only a couple of inches from touching the models bare soles. She's reacting as though she's being tickled, but not being touched at all. Those kinds of things can fuel these kinds of discussions.

I think a lot of the "is she/isn't she ticklish" discussions come about as a result of past discussions concerning FM Concepts and how they were faking their tickling videos. Ashley Renee has taken heat from the tickling community over the years for just how ticklish she is (or isn't). I've noticed on a couple of FM Concepts videos how the tickler looks like he's tickling the ticklee's bare feet, but on a close-up, you can see the tickler is only a couple of inches from touching the models bare soles. She's reacting as though she's being tickled, but not being touched at all. Those kinds of things can fuel these kinds of discussions.

But you know what...it still might not be faking. Here's why. The anticipation...the mere thought of being tickled drives people nuts. You've seen it in many videos. Maybe you've experienced it yourself or with a partner. I know of lots of models that are still losing their shit even after the tickling has stopped. They literally can't help it. If a tickler is still close and the viewer notices there is no contact, they might assume that it's fakery. It may be, but in my experience it's just as likely to be the model still going bonkers. Knowing this, I don't really analyze other producer's video that I buy. My criteria are her laugh and her physicality, in that order.

But you know what...it still might not be faking. Here's why. The anticipation...the mere thought of being tickled drives people nuts. You've seen it in many videos. Maybe you've experienced it yourself or with a partner. I know of lots of models that are still losing their shit even after the tickling has stopped. They literally can't help it. If a tickler is still close and the viewer notices there is no contact, they might assume that it's fakery. It may be, but in my experience it's just as likely to be the model still going bonkers. Knowing this, I don't really analyze other producer's video that I buy. My criteria are her laugh and her physicality, in that order.

I agree that in the case of tickling, there could be the anticipation factor as well as being "hungover" if you will from the previous tickling segment. As a producer who does these videos regularly, you can see the ebbs and flows of the tickling going on, knowing if the ticklee's reactions are genuine or not. As a viewer, I don't think I would have a clue as to whether the ticklee is faking or not. I could only go by her reactions. As I said, I did see a couple of FM Concepts videos after people were talking about their videos, and making me think they might be faking it. It's usually people's perceptions of what they think they should see with someone being tickled, and if they don't see it, then something's wrong, thus leading to the fakery claim.

BTW, you've worked with Britney Brooks on a few videos. What was she like as a person/ ticklee?? Was she really that ticklish?? Do you know if she's still working in the fetish business or not?? I haven't seen anything from her in ages.

I agree that in the case of tickling, there could be the anticipation factor as well as being "hungover" if you will from the previous tickling segment. As a producer who does these videos regularly, you can see the ebbs and flows of the tickling going on, knowing if the ticklee's reactions are genuine or not. As a viewer, I don't think I would have a clue as to whether the ticklee is faking or not. I could only go by her reactions. As I said, I did see a couple of FM Concepts videos after people were talking about their videos, and making me think they might be faking it. It's usually people's perceptions of what they think they should see with someone being tickled, and if they don't see it, then something's wrong, thus leading to the fakery claim.

BTW, you've worked with Britney Brooks on a few videos. What was she like as a person/ ticklee?? Was she really that ticklish?? Do you know if she's still working in the fetish business or not?? I haven't seen anything from her in ages.

As you say, it's a matter of perception. It's also a matter of ignorance. A good example of that is a question/accusation that we exclusively get even after all these years: "You use laughing gas, so you're cheating!" "Where can I get laughing gas to enhance tickling?" Both questions are derived from the same fallacious conclusion: that we use real laughing gas. We don't. Never have. It doesn't even work the way you see it in our vids or TV. That's Hollywood or fantasy. But people still think we do and are either offended at our cheating or want to score some for their own sweet tickling.

Britney is very ticklish. She's a squirmer. She's still making content last I checked, but has gone into making customs on her own. I don't think she does much with other producers anymore. She has a twitter account you can reach out to her at: https://twitter.com/britneyathome

What "faking" means is when a video is presented as just a real tickling video, and the viewer expects this, but the model is playing to the expectations of the audience like in a movie.i

I think this is an important distinction - there is a high demand for storyline driven videos, and producers that make these type of clips will ofen need the model to give a certain kind of reaction to fit the script. This may mean more exagerrated reactions for example, even where the model is actually ticklish. There is sometimes confusion because storyline vids inevitably involve a certain amount of begging and pleading, along with other dramatised reactions that don't always occur in clips where the model is just tickled and required to be themselves. It's important to remember that these reactions are often sought out by the customers, whether or not they are 100% real.

The problem is that many people like story based vids but seem to be confused about the responses. I get people asking why model X doesn't react in this way or say certain phrases - it's often because they've been watching story-baed clips vids and don't realise that isn't her natural reaction, it's part of the story or theme. Things become muddier when producers who usually make straightforward tickle scenes start to stray into doing the storyline type set-ups, and people suddenly start to see different tickling reactions in their clips. Another confusion occurs where well-known fetish models shoot both types of clips for different producers, but start to adopt the 'dramatic' reaction across the board. It's suddenly out of place in a more natural clip and can be inconsistent with their earlier clips for example..it doesn't mean they're not ticklish but they may have had their reactions shaped by different demands. It's one of the main reasons why I try to work with first-time models and generally don't look to shoot models that are on other tickle sites. Being in the UK, that isn't such a problem :)

I think this is an important distinction - there is a high demand for storyline driven videos, and producers that make these type of clips will ofen need the model to give a certain kind of reaction to fit the script. This may mean more exagerrated reactions for example, even where the model is actually ticklish. There is sometimes confusion because storyline vids inevitably involve a certain amount of begging and pleading, along with other dramatised reactions that don't always occur in clips where the model is just tickled and required to be themselves. It's important to remember that these reactions are often sought out by the customers, whether or not they are 100% real.

The problem is that many people like story based vids but seem to be confused about the responses. I get people asking why model X doesn't react in this way or say certain phrases - it's often because they've been watching story-baed clips vids and don't realise that isn't her natural reaction, it's part of the story or theme. Things become muddier when producers who usually make straightforward tickle scenes start to stray into doing the storyline type set-ups, and people suddenly start to see different tickling reactions in their clips. Another confusion occurs where well-known fetish models shoot both types of clips for different producers, but start to adopt the 'dramatic' reaction across the board. It's suddenly out of place in a more natural clip and can be inconsistent with their earlier clips for example..it doesn't mean they're not ticklish but they may have had their reactions shaped by different demands. It's one of the main reasons why I try to work with first-time models and generally don't look to shoot models that are on other tickle sites. Being in the UK, that isn't such a problem :)
That's where we got to the root of the issue.
And that's why we invite to try tickle therapy ladies who are not even professional models, or at least they come as real personalities :) That's just our concept and aim of tickle therapy that we promote. We are devoted to this, not to the expectations of anyone. We are just showing what tickle therapy does to a person.
Other concepts exist and it's great.

Last edited:

Story based vids are very different animals. There can be some confusion among viewers as well as producers who have never done them. If they are used to doing straight tickling vids, they end up either going too light on the story and it's little more than a straight tickling vid witha few lines of dialogue or too heavy and throw everything but the kitchen sink into the mix. Also, a lot of customers who request custom videos send crazy scripts. I get scripts all the time with pages of required dialogue. I have to explain that these models are not exactly academy award winning actresses. Unless they are reading directly from a script, I give them a few general lines and let them ad lib anything else. This is why I'm particular about models I hire. If she's a one and done, it may very well be because she wasn't a fit for this kind of video. Not every model is good at that kind of play. Laying there and being tickled is pretty easy in comparison to trying to act and then act while being tickled. Not everyone can do it. But that is no criticism of the models. This isn't Hollywood.

That's where got to the root of the issue.
And that's why we invite to try tickle therapy ladies who are not even professional models, or at least they come as real personalities :) That's just our concept and aim of tickle therapy that we promote. We are devoted to this, not to the expectations of anyone. We are just showing what tickle therapy does with a person.
Other concepts exist and it's great.

Right. I'd hate it everyone made videos like ours. I like straight tickle vids as well. Having a wide variety of different takes on doing tickle vids is great.
I can remember when the choices were very limited and you got what you got.

Firstly, I think that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot :)

As regards faking reactions, whilst some producers and models will do this, the vast majority don't. I certainly don't and haven't ever needed to - if a model isn't ticklish, I just don't use her. I don't think that getting models to fake it would be very easy or very much fun.

There is a certain demand (from this community) for certain types of reactions - i.e. lots of begging and pleading, cartoon-like reactions, saying . Some producers and models will cater to this particularly through customs because people actually expect or request those reactions. Many of the regular fetish models doing the rounds of various tickle sites will become aware of what is expected and so they try to cater for it by hamming up their reactions. They may be ticklish but they also add a little acting because it's what a lot of people seem to want.

Lots of producers and models don't do this however. I for one, will always tell my models that they must be themselves regardless of their reaction. That's why some laugh, some scream, some swear, some don't, some are more physical than others and some are louder. Even so, people will often complain when they see a reaction they don't like (i.e. 'why does she have to scream like that?') This is the problem with making real videos - viewers often expect to see something else or they just don't like the real reactions when they see them.

The points about really ticklish models being too scared to do videos is a bit of a weird myth and it always seems to surface in these discussions. Most people, reagrdless of how ticklish they are, are not too scared to do a tickling video - this idea is perpetuated by tickle torture fantasies and has little to do with reality. In reality, models are well paid and getting tickled is actually fun, even when it's torture. Fetish models do everything for money from having sex with strangers, to being whipped, abused, humiliated, tortured on devices...sometimes even doing scat videos and other horrible stuff. Tickle videos are actually loads of fun compared to the majority of fetish work and a lot more interesting than regular modelling. In my experience, the most ticklish models are the ones that always enjoy shooting the most as they laugh a lot and feel great afterwards. The only times I've known models to be genuinely terrified is when they find tickling a deeply pleasant/upsetting experience (i.e. something more akin to a phobia of being tickled) In these rare cases, the models actually appear distressed and may not even laugh as they are having a bad time - they don't make for very good clips.

I would say that Kiki, Ruby, Angelina, Katie, Portia, Kristie, Tillie, Izzy and Monica seems preety ticklish to me. I like your videos very much. The girls actually seems to enjoy the tickling too much.

I don't think these things are really a reliable indicator though unless you were to assume that everyone has the same sort reaction to tickling, which they don't. Some people don't struggle that much at all, even if they scream like hell. Similarly, I've known models to break bondage equipment (and furniture), even to really hurt themselves, but hardly make a sound. I've known more than a few models to have really monotonous laughter, but people don't choose their own laugh. There really aren't any truly typical reactions, just ideas of what they should be.

For example, I wouldn't say that clenching toes is actually a common reaction at all - even though you'll often see it depicted in tickle-related artwork. The fact is that viewers often have preconceptions and expectations of how a ticklee should react...and those models/producers that do fake reactions are usually doing so to give people what they expect. It's a little ironic really. All that said, I do think one indicator that can be fairly reliable is a model's ability to deliver endless lines of dialogue, on cue without missing a beat. Similarly, if every model on a given site reacts in exactly the same way or says the same catch phrases, you can be pretty sure they've been coached about to respond. Even that doesn't necessarily mean they're not ticklish though - just that the reactions being shown are not real.

That's interesting, i would love to think that Violet Syke is preety ticklish for instace, but she is cursing all the time. Maybe is a natural reaction, but most of the times I tend to think that she's doing it on purpose.

Too many variables in real life ticking. My ex-wife never clenched her toes; in fact it usually was the opposite reflex (they would arch back, at least initially...forget what that is called). She was deathly ticklish on her feet but they rarely moved. Only her legs as she tried to pull away.
Also position is a factor. Overall I have gotten the best reactions from a woman who was face down; either lying down or hog/ frog tied. Again, nothing is totally universal. Tough to say who really is ticklish and who isnt. May only be a measure of degrees many times

I haven't made a tickling video in quite a while, but in the time when I was making them, regularly, I noticed that not all tickle models are created equal. I shot with real amateurs who had never done this before (or since) and with real professionals who would reach out to me for bookings. What I noticed from the professionals is that they were all legitimately ticklish, to varying degrees, but they also knew what their audience wanted to see and would play to that audience. On more than one occasion, I thought things didn't feel realistic, so I had to re-shoot.
All my models were legitimately ticklish, although Tina , Suzie, Lin and Vivian stand out as women who were ridiculously ticklish. Also, Tina and Suzie LIKED being tickled. I think it showed in the finished product.

what does "legitimately" means in terms of tickling... for example would she (a legitimately ticklish model) suffer if she would be illegitiately tickled against her will out of professional purpose...

Agreed and with all of the outlets out there, it kind of makes sense.

I mean, is it possible to have 100% pure ticklish models 100% of the time...?

Agreed on the variety of reactions one might see. Once, though, I heard in a video the tickler saying (low, but was picked up by mic) to the model that she would need to fake a particular portion. Kinda killed that clip for me.

I was topping a somewhat known tickle model not too long ago and while I was tickling her silly I kept teasing her with "Stop faking! Everyone knows you tickle models aren't really ticklish! You're just a bunch of fakers!"
Good times!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back