• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tying the toes back

Erica

Anyone have any experience with this? My toes and in between them are very ticklish and I'd be interested in not being able to scrunch them at all. Does tying them back with string or something similar work? Or is it uncomfortable or painful? Would love to hear people's thoughts who have done it before.

Mine big toes have been tied together but never back. I have seen videos and pictures where that has been done and it does make the feet look quite vulnerable

I've tied them together and back and I can tell you the 'lee goes berserk!

I have had it done--see my pics. ITs pretty wild not being able to even wiggle your toes. It can be a little uncomfortable though so make sure not make it too tight.

The surest way to get my wife to cry and beg before it has even started is to announce to her that her toes will be bound and held back. Last time I did that to her I really thought she was gonna die (and thereby realized that tickling can be a form of torture, at least psychological, in its own right).

I've had my toes tied back during a number of sessions. I have found that thicker material (like wide shoe laces) are more comfortable and allow you to stay in that position longer. For those of us with really ticklish feet, I'm not sure I know a more effective method.

I guess it can be effective )

I also like it when the lee can try to scrunch her toes, which is similar to clenching arms to the sides to close underarms. But it's just an illusion of safety when the tickler's fingers are already in the armpits (or under the toes) and relentlessly wiggling there the lee is unable to get them out or stop the tickling, which makes her even more desperately ticklish.

I find a toe cuff that wraps around most of the big toe is comfortable and effective. Also if you tie the big toe back using the cuff at an angle to the top of a stocks apparatus it really takes away any leverage a lee has to scrunch the toes. Plus it separates the toes a little so it makes it easier for a finger to dig and wiggle in between the toes.

Tickle therapy also makes a good point though. Sometimes it's great to just pull back the toes with you hands first dig under the toes, and let the lee scrunch the toes reflexively and trap the fingers there for the ler to wiggle and tickle them accordingly. Great fun!

It's a little uncomfortable, but it never starts out hurting. It can after awhile though if it was tied too tight.

I've done it to others and have had it done. In fact, I've had my toes stretched back to the point I could not move my feet at ALL! And yes, it makes it worse (or better!) :) It ddrove me insane! Use a wide, soft thick material...I have used those things you put on glasses and around your neck so they don't fall off in sports etc. They sell many different kinds, but look for the soft cotton ones...OR, a wide ribbon that will not cut into the toes. And, there have been a few times where it tended to hurt but the tickling soon became far more powerful than any pain. But for me, it stretched the arch which is my kill zone...and when the foot is COMPLETELY restrained, the tickler can be MUCH MORE precise! Shudder!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back