• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skinny Ticklish Girl

winterfell

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I've known this girl for a few years. Don't see her much these days, but I do have a little story to go with these photos.

As you can see, she has a rather delectable stomach. Not hugely toned, but pretty skinny and lean. She has modelled before and is considered to be a very attractive girl amongst friends.

A few years back at a house party, a bunch of guys and girls ended up playing drinking games and this girl was dared to do something which she refused to do (I cannot remember what it was). Anyway, a group of other players thought that this deserved a suitable punishment, so they grabbed her limbs and started tickling her, mostly on the stomach, and a little in other places too, including her feet (she had ankle socks on).

This was only for a few seconds, but she was so sensitive to it that one of the girls peeled up her top (which was already showing some skin below the navel to just under her breasts. Then for the next 20/30 seconds there was just a frenzy of scrabbling fingers. I vividly remember one of the girls calling her a 'skinny bitch' (in a jokey way) and baby-talking to her whilst going for her ribs. And another guy (almost in astonishment) saying to himself "Look at her ribs!"

I was kinda involved in the game too, and did get involved in the tickling, but only a bit - there were a lot of people and most of them seemed desperate to tickle her too - unsurprising considering the body she's got. Every person for themselves!

As you can imagine, this one stayed in the memory!

Enjoy:
spuffcuss_180035.jpg Belly 3.jpg Belly.png Bellies.png Belly 2.png

Cute skinny midriff. Too bad she got away, but you got some decent pics of her, and a wonderful memory that could last a lifetime.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back