• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife turned down $2,000 foot tickling session

Any chance of seeing any more of them besides the tantalizing one you posted here? :p

A fellow Albertan! I'm from Red Deer myself. Do you have any videos of your wife's feet getting tickled? I'd love to see them. From the photo you've posted, they are gorgeous! Lucky man!!

Yeah, but he was also planning to video and sell it too. Would rather I knew who the person(s) were.

I mean as “hot” (or true?) as some people might think this fantasy is, this is your wife. It shouldn’t be hot to put her in a dangerous situation that she isn’t comfortable with.

If he was willing to pay tat kind of money to tickle her for an hour, then it shouldn't be a problem for him and his friend to come to you rather than have you go to his "turf". This way you and your wife may feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings b going to a local hotel. This way you could bring any weapon you choose just to have with you in case it is necessary, which I would hope it wouldn't be.

First, to me a hotel presents a considerably safer environment than if it were this guy's house, an industrial space after hours, or some basement dungeon somewhere. Hotels tend to have other people around, their own security staff and security cameras. Plus, for that kind of money, you could have found a massive bouncer on CraigsList to come with you, and thrown him $200-$300.

At a minimum, you could have asked for lots of information about the guy first to at least see if his information checks out as legit.

But I understand it was your wife's call, not yours. My general policy in these situations, where I'm not sure if someone is legit -- keep seeking more information -- the truth tends to emerge. There are lots of filthy rich people, and their inviting you to be there with her strikes me as something your average rapist or assaulter wouldn't do. Good luck.

Based off the photos you shared, and assuming she is also very attractive, I think the $2,000 offer was real and that's how much he wanted to tickle her. I have disposable income and would probably have done the same if the first offer was declined.

How many other people were gonna be there in the same room?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. Good advice. My wife has beautiful feet but is shit scared of being tickled. Secretly her squirming around as her feet are tickled is a big turn on. Weird and I probably wouldn't tell her but it is true.

Interesting idea. Did you get paid to allow him to use her feet in this way? Is this legal? Or is it prostitution of some sort?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back