• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife turned down $2,000 foot tickling session

Philgill11

TMF Regular
My wife was notified online that a tickler wanted to pay her $500 at first and would fly her down to his lair (me also).

She said no!

But then was curious as to what he wanted to do to her.

The tickler said he would put us up at the same hotel as him, and she (we) would go to his room where he would tie her down and video her feet for 1 hour being tickled by him. He said there would be another tickler with them, but that I could watch.

The thought of her tiny size 6 feet being at the mercy of these two ticklers scared her, and she didn't think she would be able to last an hour even though he assured her or breaks in the action.

This whole thing turned me on to no end. Watching other guys have their way with my wife's perfect feet makes me crazy with a lustful jealousy which leaves a lump in the pit of my stomach and a longingly horny feeling.

He upped his ante to $2,000 and although I was a bit nervous about who these guys were, the very thought made me crazy too. Difficult situation.

She actually thought about it but it was another NO.

Firstly, a bit of a drag. Secondly, what can a guy do to make sure his wife is safe in such a situation? Should it ever actually occur which it probably won't. Thoughts? Advice? Anyone been in this position? Had these feelings?

Attachments

• DSC_0461b copy.jpg
    DSC_0461b copy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,002
Wow thats some serious dough for one hour. You better make sure you have back up nearby.

Philgill11@ You would definitely have to attend this paid tickling session if your wife ever decides to take the $2,000 paying session,for you would have to interact with those two guys and be able to allow them to have you aid them in the tickling of her feet(and whatever body part they would yearn to tickle),since you know her certain bodily tickle spots better than they do. Otherwise,it is both yours and your wife's decision(upon whether to accept or unaccept this $2,000 paying hour long gig).

I'm armed and would be willing to stand guard for her safety for the small price of having an opportunity of tickling those gorgeous feet for only 30 minutes first! :p

Think I'm more with robmic.... even at $2000, still iffy as to what they really want. And, would you actually get the moola?

definitely a turn-on if even on only a fantasy level .... hopefully something safe and 'fun' will work out eventually for both of you.

I assume this wasn't a guy who is a producer on here?

2K doesn't sound realistic at all. I think you made the right call here. Doesn't feel right.

2K doesn't sound realistic at all. I think you made the right call here. Doesn't feel right.

Yeah, this sounds like someone who promises a lot of money to keep the communication open.

Sounds like you made the right call. Safety is always the most important factor. My opinion, Find someone you both are comfortable with and work till she feels comfortable with the situation.

I agree that it sounds a bit sketchy but, well, I can at least see it being possible that its not. Some people just have a ton of money and are willing to pay for what they want, and have really specific tastes.

Staying safe in that specific situation? Well, the first is to dispel any idea that any single part of that is true. There could be more than 2 people ready, they could no call no show you, they could be armed, and they could lie about what they look like while having an idea of what you look like. Doubt everything, basically, and even if the absolute best of circumstances you won't be 100% safe.

The safest you would be in a similar situation is to befriend someone or several someones to a point that you trust them to meet, meet them in a public setting and work from there. I would recommend pulling out discretely if you sense anything amiss, as well.

A safe but realistic option is one of the conventions (nest) where there are plenty of people looking out for people like me (this was a joke please don't chew me out or judge me please Im a nice guy!), but even then, its not a guaranteed thing.

Safer still is finding someone that you trust and already know. In the past I've seen you post about trying to come up with party games that would involve your wife's feet. I'll be honest though, if we were great friends outside of this forum and you approached me about this, even if it was about a kink we shared, it would still potentially make me uncomfortable, but I could also see it working out to great success after overcoming that. Bringing outsiders into your sex life is a bit of sticky business and I think you'll need to be clear about whats going on and why to all parties involved.

I also wouldn't assume that just because you've worked with someone in the past for a session that this person will remain stable or safe to work with. Just remember you're always putting yourself at risk, and judge whether or not that risk is worth the payout.

Also, as a worthwhile aside, just know that the other person/people is facing the same dilemna. They might not know how safe they are in these situations and be on edge or ready to act.

My suggestion is that you befriend someone here near to you if you're very interested in the subject. After that, try something like nest.

Best of luck.

As an aside, your wife has excellent feet and legs.

It felt like a semi-normal proposal until the amount jumped to 2k. Then it sounded sketchy as fuck.

Let me tell you, having your SO's feet tickled by another man is an amazing rush (at least it was for me). But I get it, meeting somebody is scary...especially if you're flying away from home like that.

When we did it, we had a public park practice run. The GF and the guy sat together at a public park in the middle of the day, acting like a couple while I sat at a bench and watched. He massasged her feet for a while while they laughed and got to know each other. Every once in a while he got some tickles in. She was very confortable and we moved into the real, private tickling sessions afterwards. Making that first leap is hard.

My wife was notified online that a tickler wanted to pay her $500 at first and would fly her down to his lair (me also).

She said no!

But then was curious as to what he wanted to do to her.

The tickler said he would put us up at the same hotel as him, and she (we) would go to his room where he would tie her down and video her feet for 1 hour being tickled by him. He said there would be another tickler with them, but that I could watch.

The thought of her tiny size 6 feet being at the mercy of these two ticklers scared her, and she didn't think she would be able to last an hour even though he assured her or breaks in the action.

This whole thing turned me on to no end. Watching other guys have their way with my wife's perfect feet makes me crazy with a lustful jealousy which leaves a lump in the pit of my stomach and a longingly horny feeling.

He upped his ante to $2,000 and although I was a bit nervous about who these guys were, the very thought made me crazy too. Difficult situation.

She actually thought about it but it was another NO.

Firstly, a bit of a drag. Secondly, what can a guy do to make sure his wife is safe in such a situation? Should it ever actually occur which it probably won't. Thoughts? Advice? Anyone been in this position? Had these feelings?

What can you do to make sure she is safe in that type of situation? In no way allow her to be placed in a situation like that no matter what kind of money is offered. If you want to see her tickled perhaps find someone you already know that you trust and indulge. Sometimes fantasy should just remain just that.
I'm sure many will disagree and it's just my humble opinion. She has beautiful legs and feet. Cherish her and protect her. She obviously doesn't want to do it. If she did I suspect money wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for the reply. Wish we were friends, where you from? Too bad you wouldn't feel comfortable tickling my wife's feet though, but thanks.

How bout not let your wife go down there alone, and go with her? Or just don't do it.

It sounds like you made the right decision. No amount of money is worth putting your wife in a questionable situation.
That being said if they persist and your wife warms to the idea a little, see if these guys would be willing to travel to your town or your house. That way it would be much safer for both of you.

My wife's photos are up on some sites, but she knows and it is just her feet in G-rated vids and pictures. Thanks for the advice re: the tickling video. Would still like the idea of it though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back