• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where my feet tickling fetish started (picture attached give comments pleasee)

johnsoles44

So when I was 5 my aunt and uncles played this game with me called "dead" where my aunt lay barefoot and we had to figure out a way to wake her up. Anyways I had nervous butterflies in my stomach and I was brushing this feather up and down her foot but all of a sudden (and this vision is still engrained in my head) my uncle says "I have an idea" and starts tickling her feet up and down with his fingers and I look at aunt leaning over and she is grinning.

This started my now 18 year fetish > Please comment on her feet!!!! gimme details

Attachments

• fd2d2925-d39a-4b01-8dd0-d50bf8692167.jpg
    fd2d2925-d39a-4b01-8dd0-d50bf8692167.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,353
Great story and pic. Did you tickle your aunt's feet again? How about other older women like babysitters or friend's moms? Would love to hear those stories too.

She has very lovely soles. :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photo and your experience here. :D

Another one of us whose aunt sparked their fetish! Thanks for sharing man, cool story.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah i did in 2010 lol she was lying with her bare feet near me and I had her daughter sitting next to me she was like playing with her shirt and my aunts feet looked wrinkled so I nudged her and said like look what I'm about to do and tickeld her feet they felt so soft lol

Yeah i did in 2010 lol she was lying with her bare feet near me and I had her daughter sitting next to me she was like playing with her shirt and my aunts feet looked wrinkled so I nudged her and said like look what I'm about to do and tickeld her feet they felt so soft lol
What did your Aunt do ? How old is she ?

she said mhmmm lol idk i guess it tickled her she was kinda napping she is 47

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back