• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Always Have a Steady Supply of Tickle Partners

I've had more success just meeting women on a non-kink bias, and just tickling them when we have sex. I've also been known to give a few foot massages and slip in a tickle. I've never had one tell me to stop tickling them. I had one girl mention that she noticed I liked to tickle them. If someone told me they didn't like that sensation, I wouldn't do it again. However, almost every girl I've met from okc was in some way generally kinky. They weren't super picky, like, "oh I only like to be spanked on the butt with a leather paddle on wednesdays at 3". My okc profile doesn't outright say that I'm into tickling or kink, but in the questions that I answer, you would find out the details. It's been super slow to meet people lately. Although, most people I meet are totally okay with me tickling them. No need for games. This one girl I still talk to, and we've been seeing each other for 2.5 years (she moved away sadly), was the best match for me. I didn't bring tickling in immediately in the relationship, but casually over time. We never talked about it, but she would let me tickle and choke and slap the shit out of her. Legit perfect sexual match, and also personality-wise, I haven't found a better match. Now, I wouldn't quite say that all these women I've met are totally 100% stable in life, but they were more or less really awesome people, sex aside. If you're looking for a "normal" or "stable" girl that will cater to your tickling fetish, then my friend you have a long road to travel.

TL;DR

Make friends first, then slip in the tickles when the feeling is right. They'll either let you tickle them, or kick you in the face. :)

Well, that's much simpler, and it has a lot fewer steps than the OP's plan, but I didn't hear anything about focusing on relatively unattractive women. Still, it sounds more successful. Do you have a set of video lectures available?

As far as going after a "less-attractive" gal (or guy), what the $#%%ndoes that mean anyways? Everyone has a concept of what they might want, but when it comes down to it, that idea may fall flat on its face. I always thought I'd meet a thin blonde, with long hair, somewhat endowed, and into tickling. Not what I ended up with (and still with her after 37 years). Working tickling into it, if you get to do so, more power to ya!

I found the best way when I bring a girl home that I picked up (as I don't use dating sites), I bring in to play the also and tickle routine. If she is into it...then that is great but if she isn't well at least I got laid. And with my now fiancee, I just asked her the first time to hand me her foot while in my car (we were just dating at the time) and she did. I took off her shoe and started tickling her foot. Then I asked her for her other foot and she didn't even bother taking her shoe off but had me do it. Now, she is you can tickle me anytime you want but you also have to give me a foot massage. I told her, that would not be a problem at all. So I get to tickle her not only on her feet, but she lets me tickle her entire body. I just have to give her a massage. So it is a win-win..
But that is just me. And I was fortunate enough to find a woman willing to allow me indulge my fetish.

I found the best way when I bring a girl home that I picked up (as I don't use dating sites), I bring in to play the also and tickle routine. If she is into it...then that is great but if she isn't well at least I got laid. And with my now fiancee, I just asked her the first time to hand me her foot while in my car (we were just dating at the time) and she did. I took off her shoe and started tickling her foot. Then I asked her for her other foot and she didn't even bother taking her shoe off but had me do it. Now, she is you can tickle me anytime you want but you also have to give me a foot massage. I told her, that would not be a problem at all. So I get to tickle her not only on her feet, but she lets me tickle her entire body. I just have to give her a massage. So it is a win-win..
But that is just me. And I was fortunate enough to find a woman willing to allow me indulge my fetish.

I have never known a woman who did not enjoy a foot massage. And I'm not even into feet.

As far as going after a "less-attractive" gal (or guy), what the $#%%ndoes that mean anyways? Everyone has a concept of what they might want, but when it comes down to it, that idea may fall flat on its face. I always thought I'd meet a thin blonde, with long hair, somewhat endowed, and into tickling. Not what I ended up with (and still with her after 37 years). Working tickling into it, if you get to do so, more power to ya!
idk, "fit" is a good place to start? I mean, not many people hate that concept...

I've never gotten past step 2. A lot of times, I could never get past step 1, because most women's profiles stated wanting a tall guy. And 4ft 10in (or 4ft 11in, depending on who's measuring) isn't exactly tall. Lol

Pay sites, free sites, it didn't matter - only replies I EVER got were from spam bots.

I'm with you. It just seems like a lot of work, setting up all these "clever" test questions to avoid even the possibility of a negative response. What if you lose you lose your place in the script, do you have to go back to the last question? And how smooth is it to sit there like a shivering chihuahua, hiding what you want while trying to gauge the depths of her open-mindedness, all the time ready to bail out if she so much as hints that she's not going to say yes to everything you want, not knowing if you have the guts to pull the trigger on #8:

8. Depending on her response, say something along the lines of: "Cool - just curious. My ex kinda got me into tickling..."

When you sort of admit what you're into (except you don't, and even then, hide behind a fictional ex, 'cause it was her thing, see?).

Again, this just seems like an awful lot of work, when the same thing can be accomplished in two sentences (one, if you use the right punctuation), once you determine there's some chemistry.
Most people are fine (or better) with tickling, as long as that's not all you do, and you have something else to bring to the table.

I'm somewhere in between OP and this comment. I've had some success being straightforward and flat out saying I have a foot and tickle fetish, but also being a little clever and not putting all your chips in right away can be beneficial. From my experience, there's only some who are downright opposed to being tickled and others are open to the idea (but don't see the sexual connection). I think OP's method is fine albeit a bit PUA and dishonest. If you bring enough to the table your partner is going to want to please you sexually and if that means they have to get tied up and tickled a little bit then so be it. Some of my ex's initially thought it was going to be awful and they ended up enjoying themselves enough to request more of it. So it's just a mix of things

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back