• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Always Have a Steady Supply of Tickle Partners

Guys (and gals - although we all know this works differently for women): Have you ever complained about how hard it is to find tickle partners? How the Personals section never seems to work out and how FetLife is way too weird? Have you heard other more experienced forum members tell you that you're doing it all wrong and that you can get your REGULAR girlfriend(s) into tickling, but you never quite believed it? Well they were RIGHT and I'm about to give you the step-by-step 21st Century Holy Grail that's been working for me to convert any number of regular "vanilla" prospects into tickle partners!

1. Access your online dating platform of choice (Tinder, OkCupid, POF - better yet, all of the above!)
2. Send out your usual messages to women (or men) of interest. I'd target those that are of lesser or equal attractiveness to you (be honest). Why is this important? Because women who view you as more attractive are more likely to subconsciously want to please you...
3. When you get a match, do the usual small talk, get the number and transition to text
4. At some point while texting (or even on the app), ask them how their experience with Tinder, OKC, etc. has been - typically the response will be "not great" or "it's been OK" and they'll ask you the same. Your response should be something along the lines of "yeah, it's been hit or miss - kinda boring - haven't really found the right chemistry." They will typically agree with this...
5. Now this is crucial: ask them what their type is and what they're looking for. They'll probably respond with the typical "loyal, smart, treats me nice, etc." and then ask what your type is. Your response is where you start hinting that you're looking for someone "kinky" - now you can gauge how aggressive you want to be here based on the previous conversation but I've used stuff like: "I'm looking for someone attractive who's got their act together but at the same time is kinky and not super straight edge - like not afraid to get tied up and stuff. LOL sorry if that's too forward - I just can't do boring anymore :)." If you're not comfortable, don't mention the tied up part but DO specify kinky - this is the part where you start filtering out some of the folks who would likely not be down.
6. Play the convo back and forth - don't be surprised if the girls start opening up A LOT (remember most of us are hiding the kinky side of ourselves)
7. At some point, ask "Btw weird question - are you ticklish?" They'll usually say "Haha very" or "Yeah why?" DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK THIS QUESTION - she already views you as a guy who's not afraid to talk about these kinds of things.
8. Depending on her response, say something along the lines of: "Cool - just curious. My ex kinda got me into tickling..."
9. They might ask for clarification on what that means or just laugh along. At some point, you need to say "Well my ex was super ticklish and she liked getting tied up and tickled (not saying you need to be into that!)". At this point, you'll start getting a good feel for whether you have a keeper. I've had various responses:
- "Never tried that but I'm definitely open to getting tied up" (Your response: "Cool - I'll keep that in mind :))
- "Omg I'm not liable for the damage caused if you tickle me" (Your response: "Cool - I'll keep that in mind :))
10. Transition to setting up a date. If they're still talking to you at this point, CONGRATULATIONS. You've got a "normal" girl who wants to meet you and is aware (and likely interested) in your fetish.

No more scouring Fetlife or personals for the 2 people in your area who are probably not going to respond anyway. ANY woman online is an option here - and if you play the numbers game, you'll line up several willing members to be inducted into the community :)

Now you might be thinking, "Million, why in the world would you share YOUR secret with everyone?? Aren't you worried the girls you talk to now are going to be weirded out by other guys using the same exact approach??" On the contrary, friends, the way I see it - there are way more women out there than we know about who would be into this if given the option. And the more they are exposed to this, the easier it becomes to re-engage them later. At some point - you might not have to move past #7 above...

There you have it folks - feel free to field test this and reply with your success stories.

(Also apologies for the inherent male bias in this post - no disrespect to the female members of this forum but I think it's safe to say they can find what they're looking for in a much more streamlined way.)

Last edited:
Guys (and gals - although we all know this works differently for women): Have you ever complained about how hard it is to find tickle partners? How the Personals section never seems to work out and how FetLife is way too weird? Have you heard other more experienced forum members tell you that you're doing it all wrong and that you can get your REGULAR girlfriend(s) into tickling, but you never quite believed it? Well they were RIGHT and I'm about to give you the step-by-step 21st Century Holy Grail that's been working for me to convert any number of regular "vanilla" prospects into tickle partners!

1. Access your online dating platform of choice (Tinder, OkCupid, POF - better yet, all of the above!)
2. Send out your usual messages to women (or men) of interest. I'd target those that are of lesser or equal attractiveness to you (be honest). Why is this important? Because women who view you as more attractive are more likely to subconsciously want to please you...

So, keep punching below your weight class, and you'll keep "winning"?
Didn't most of us learn that in High School?

If you've figured it out, power to you brotha :thumbsup:
I'm sure there's lots of (younger) guys on here who'd gladly drop one notch on the scale to find a partner into their fetish. And that's the way to building long-term confidence and ultimately landing the partner of their dreams - it doesn't just magically happen lol. This was meant to be a practical guide.

If you've figured it out, power to you brotha :thumbsup:
I'm sure there's lots of (younger) guys on here who'd gladly drop one notch on the scale to find a partner into their fetish. And that's the way to building long-term confidence and ultimately landing the partner of their dreams - it doesn't just magically happen lol. This was meant to be a practical guide.

The Tony Robbins of the TMF. Motivational speaker of fetishdom.

:( I mean, I appreciate the advice. Mentally I know that I'm searching for or holding out for a unicorn, but its nice to have a reminder sometimes.

Thanks for the post.

What high school did you go to?

I say generally fuck attraction, you can plainly see who's "attractive on the inside" vs looking for. ....whatever the fuck guyz look for lately.

Nice thread, OP. Still no substitute for going outside, but nice still

Holy fucking PUA, Batman...

The guy said it was meant to be rudimentary. I honestly thought the whole social Media/dating networks thing became a past time; seems like bored people who are too picky to focus on finding actual common ground.

I say generally fuck attraction, you can plainly see who's "attractive on the inside" vs looking for. ....whatever the fuck guyz look for lately.

Somebody who's physically attractive can't be attractive on the inside?

Nice thread, OP. Still no substitute for going outside, but nice still

The guy said it was meant to be rudimentary. I honestly thought the whole social Media/dating networks thing became a past time; seems like bored people who are too picky to focus on finding actual common ground.

I mean I do use "vanilla" dating sites for ticklee people, so that much is accurate, but the whole "seek out those beneath you" wording of it just creeped me the fuck out.

I mean I do use "vanilla" dating sites for ticklee people, so that much is accurate, but the whole "seek out those beneath you" wording of it just creeped me the fuck out.

The truth hurts. The other side of that coin is if you have to think about it like "below" then you're not as great as you think if you need to score like that.

Somebody who's physically attractive can't be attractive on the inside?

Not the point; looks technically should come after personality in terms of priorities, hypocritical as it sounds. It's as tired as guys telling each other in public "you gotta get that pussy bro!" When they know if they even copped a tenth of that character in front of women in a bar they'd get a drink in the face.

Not the point; looks technically should come after personality in terms of priorities, hypocritical as it sounds.

Technically, according to which manual?
I'm just wondering where your should is coming from.

Well, I'd think in meeting people of substance a personality would be preferable, no? I mean, unless you're fine with someone who's fine with the fact you don't care about the lump of gray matter on their shoulders. ...

Well, I'd think in meeting people of substance a personality would be preferable, no? I mean, unless you're fine with someone who's fine with the fact you don't care about the lump of gray matter on their shoulders. ...

Looks and personality are not a zero-sum consideration. A lack of one doesn't guarantee an abundance of the other, and vice-versa.
And this is veering off-topic into an all-too familiar subject.

you seem to be assuming everybody views topics such as beauty equally. anyways, said my piece here.

I like the idea of a guy following these instructions and then, when the woman actually shows up, thinking to himself: "Shit... What do I say now?! I didn't think this far ahead! Maybe it's not too late to make myself some cue cards." lol

IMG_8439.JPG <---- Me with said silly hat

I know "looks aren't everything", beauty is ephemeral, yaddah yaddah yaddah. But if you see someone across a crowded room you AREN'T going to be initially attracted to their personality. Good, bad, looks HAVE to come in somewhere. But on the scale thing, everyone is a ten to someone. Just keep trying your best to work on YOU, as you only have control over yourself, and that's that, for better or poorer. Try to peacock if you have difficulty opening up to people. Mine's funny hats.

Great advice though, I think! :happy:
From everything I've seen so far from the FEMALE side, it seems the issues for girls is more being treated like some sex object and not an actual human being! Everyone has their own predilections, but if EVERY. SINGLE. GUY you meet is either expecting sex or a BJ on the first date, (we all have an itch that needs to be scratched, but NOT every damn time!!) that kind of puts a serious damper on trusting anyone with a Y chromosome in the future. And for every "swell" guy you meet, being asked such a forward question after barely getting to know the person? It tends to make myself at least all the more hesitant to open up to any other male, with all the horror stories I've seen and heard.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Thank you VERY MUCH for offering such a sly way of opening up about this part of our person though. By and large I've kept this part of me SERIOUSLY repressed. I have to thank all you fellow pervs (I'm a perv too, don't stake me) for helping me to open up about this part of me. Definite props to foreign fightfinggirl for getting me more "out" there! (Though I'm still TERRIBLY sheltered!! :bwahaha:)

Crocodile or unicorn, it won't make me want to tickle them if they're a crocodile on the inside.

I like the idea of a guy following these instructions and then, when the woman actually shows up, thinking to himself: "Shit... What do I say now?! I didn't think this far ahead! Maybe it's not too late to make myself some cue cards." lol

I'm with you. It just seems like a lot of work, setting up all these "clever" test questions to avoid even the possibility of a negative response. What if you lose you lose your place in the script, do you have to go back to the last question? And how smooth is it to sit there like a shivering chihuahua, hiding what you want while trying to gauge the depths of her open-mindedness, all the time ready to bail out if she so much as hints that she's not going to say yes to everything you want, not knowing if you have the guts to pull the trigger on #8:

8. Depending on her response, say something along the lines of: "Cool - just curious. My ex kinda got me into tickling..."

When you sort of admit what you're into (except you don't, and even then, hide behind a fictional ex, 'cause it was her thing, see?).

Again, this just seems like an awful lot of work, when the same thing can be accomplished in two sentences (one, if you use the right punctuation), once you determine there's some chemistry.
Most people are fine (or better) with tickling, as long as that's not all you do, and you have something else to bring to the table.

I've had more success just meeting women on a non-kink bias, and just tickling them when we have sex. I've also been known to give a few foot massages and slip in a tickle. I've never had one tell me to stop tickling them. I had one girl mention that she noticed I liked to tickle them. If someone told me they didn't like that sensation, I wouldn't do it again. However, almost every girl I've met from okc was in some way generally kinky. They weren't super picky, like, "oh I only like to be spanked on the butt with a leather paddle on wednesdays at 3". My okc profile doesn't outright say that I'm into tickling or kink, but in the questions that I answer, you would find out the details. It's been super slow to meet people lately. Although, most people I meet are totally okay with me tickling them. No need for games. This one girl I still talk to, and we've been seeing each other for 2.5 years (she moved away sadly), was the best match for me. I didn't bring tickling in immediately in the relationship, but casually over time. We never talked about it, but she would let me tickle and choke and slap the shit out of her. Legit perfect sexual match, and also personality-wise, I haven't found a better match. Now, I wouldn't quite say that all these women I've met are totally 100% stable in life, but they were more or less really awesome people, sex aside. If you're looking for a "normal" or "stable" girl that will cater to your tickling fetish, then my friend you have a long road to travel.

TL;DR

Make friends first, then slip in the tickles when the feeling is right. They'll either let you tickle them, or kick you in the face. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back