• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish "tough" girls/guys

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Has anyone ever known someone who was a legit bad ass and could handle anything except being tickled? I can remember a couple but two, 1 girl, 1 guys I remember from high school years ago.

There was a young lady in my high school, Jackie(not her real name. The names have been changed to protect the ticklish), who was hot as hell but always getting into trouble(getting suspended, arrested occasionally) and did a lot of drugs(back in the late 70's that crowd was called "freaks" or "heads". For the younger people on the forum, ask your parents about them.) hung out w/bikers, etc.

Anyway this girl was beautiful but way too cool to notice a nerd like me. And she was always barefoot, except the winter months. She could walk on hot pavement, sharp rocks and didn't seem to bother her a bit. I assumed her feet had to be so calloused there's no way they could be ticklish, but I was dead wrong. One day on the school bus, I heard her shrieking and laughing as her friend was tickling her feet. Her friend, Cindy(again, not her real name) might be on this forum, because I saw her tickle a lot of people, guys and girls, but she regularly tickled Jackie's adorable tootsies(even though she was always barefoot, her feet looked incredibly soft) and Jackie lost it every time.

I also remember a dude in HS who was a bad ass jock. He was solid muscle and looked like he could bench press the school itself. He also hung out w/the drug/biker crowd, but was a jock as well. I remember a few times girls just poking him in the ribs, and he would go nuts. One time I saw some FF/M and the sight of these two petite girls torturing this football player to tears was hilarious(and as a male lee myself I was jealous). I also remember his GF at the time, always going after his knees and that got a strong reaction as well.

So can anyone else think of any ticklish bad-asses, male or female?

Last edited:
The one that jumps to mind was my college roommates gf. "Spike".

Typical late 80's pseudo-punk rock looking with the Mohawk, leather jacket, heavy eye makeup, etc.

Big into martial arts and always coming off as tough despite being about 5'4" and 115 pounds. Until the day I got tired of hearing about it.

Note: I liked her. Nice girl. This was all done in fun with no malice.

She was running her mouth about something so I walked up and outweighing her by about 100 pounds wrapped her up in my arms and went to work on her ribs. Her begging was beautiful. He threats were amusing.

After that she tried several times to show me how her training would take me down or make me let her go and it never worked. Up until they broke up she didn't even fight me anymore she jsut accepted that I knew her weakness and she couldn't do anything about it.

~ toyou

The one that jumps to mind was my college roommates gf. "Spike".

Typical late 80's pseudo-punk rock looking with the Mohawk, leather jacket, heavy eye makeup, etc.

Big into martial arts and always coming off as tough despite being about 5'4" and 115 pounds. Until the day I got tired of hearing about it.

Note: I liked her. Nice girl. This was all done in fun with no malice.

She was running her mouth about something so I walked up and outweighing her by about 100 pounds wrapped her up in my arms and went to work on her ribs. Her begging was beautiful. He threats were amusing.

After that she tried several times to show me how her training would take me down or make me let her go and it never worked. Up until they broke up she didn't even fight me anymore she jsut accepted that I knew her weakness and she couldn't do anything about it.

~ toyou

Did you ever go for her feet?

I was friends with this super white trash "wigger" girl a few years ago who banged violent gang members, sold drugs, and was an all around hard ass. She also had the softest, cutest, most ticklish feet I'd ever seen in my life. What made it better was that she didn't like "break" or drop the attitude, it was just a flurry of hardcore laughing and shrieking with non-stop swearing. It was the best shit ever and I've since been trying to get her to do a video with no success.

I remember the few times I did tickle her she wasn't embarrassed or anything by her sensitivity, either. I don't think she particularly enjoyed it but she didn't seem to hate it, which I always thought was cool given she almost always had a terrible attitude and would get into fist fights with similar types of people, girl and guy, on a routine basis. You got them feet though and she held nothing back, just lost her mind completely.

I was friends with this super white trash "wigger" girl a few years ago who banged violent gang members, sold drugs, and was an all around hard ass. She also had the softest, cutest, most ticklish feet I'd ever seen in my life. What made it better was that she didn't like "break" or drop the attitude, it was just a flurry of hardcore laughing and shrieking with non-stop swearing. It was the best shit ever and I've since been trying to get her to do a video with no success.

I remember the few times I did tickle her she wasn't embarrassed or anything by her sensitivity, either. I don't think she particularly enjoyed it but she didn't seem to hate it, which I always thought was cool given she almost always had a terrible attitude and would get into fist fights with similar types of people, girl and guy, on a routine basis. You got them feet though and she held nothing back, just lost her mind completely.

Awesome story dude. I assume she was also attractive since you wanted her to do a video. What celebrity did she resemble?

Awesome story dude. I assume she was also attractive since you wanted her to do a video. What celebrity did she resemble?

I didn't have one off the top of my head so I popped her in a 'Celebrity Look Alike Generator', and Joan Lorring looks a loooot like her.

Actress-Joan-Lorring-215x300.jpg

I've got a friend who's quite a tough Scottish girl, multiple tats and piercings, knows how to handle herself but has a huge heart. I confided to her about my tickling and stocking foot fetishes (she's also in 'alternative' tights like fishnet with large holes, patterned tights with skulls and spiders etc - but thankfully also normal ones for work), and she expressed an interest. I was able to tickle her stocking feet briefly a few times, once grazing her instep in a crowded room for about five minutes while she held it in (she later admitted it was torture), other times going her for leather on her stocking soles as she bucked and thrashed wildly.

We did try to arrange a session where she'd be tied and tickled as she was into bondage, but alas it never came to pass. I imagine, however, it would have been epic...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back