• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punishment: Part 1

Jets28

TMF Expert
Part I: Legacy
Hello, my name is Divya Sarpreet. I’m a 5’7” first generation Indian-American woman from South Carolina, long, wavy dark brown hair, a gorgeous, doll-like face, beautiful bronze skin, brown eyes, a slender, but incredibly well-toned build from weightlifting, CrossFit, fighting MMA, riding motorcycles, playing flag football, doing gymnastics, salsa dancing, and even competing in pole-dancing, giving me massive, very well-toned thighs, all accentuated by my gorgeous size 8.5 bare feet with soft, wrinkly soles and bright metallic pink toenails. I joined Southern Tennessee University as an evolutionary biology major, and for four years, I was a member of the Delta sorority, which was a very diverse sorority, but as a result, had been plagued by being the target of sorority pranks by our rivals, the Kappas.

A mostly all-Caucasian sorority, they had vandalized the Delta sorority at some of the worst times, like right before inspections and recruiting, in an attempt to lower turnout to the sorority. Somehow, by sheer force of will and success, the sorority had hung on, but when I arrived as a freshman, as a former junior leader of the year (I won the Junior Female leader of the Year in my state, but was so great, I had also won Junior Leader of the Year for all men and women), I was not one to just sit around and let my sorority get pranked and students get intimidated. Starting 30 years ago, a “war” began in which the Kappas began trying to make living in the Delta sorority difficult. The Kappas would TP the building, paint the walls, knock out the Internet, or the electricity, or tamper with the water heater so anyone showering would suddenly get doused in cold water, all of which made living in the sorority a nightmare. The Deltas tried fighting back at first, but oftentimes, they would get grabbed, “kidnapped” and taken back to the Kappa sorority and issued a “punishment”

Punishments included having ice water dumped onto their heads, cutting girls’ hair, or sometimes, most humiliatingly, they would have their hair-dyed pink, their nails repainted pink, and be forced to wear a Kappa shirt and pants, and a picture that made them look like a Kappa. Every punishment was documented and posted onto a website. The Deltas began trying to “dish it back” but the Kappas were so good at what they did, the Deltas couldn’t compete. Unfortunately, due to their efforts to fight back, both sororities had to agree not to tell anyone, like the sorority supervisors, due to expellable offenses. Only once before had the Deltas issued what was called “the nuclear option” which was reporting to the supervisor what was happening (and getting everyone involved suspended). It was after things had gotten so bad, they felt they either had to do it, or risk their sorority being unlivable for the next several years. Most of the pranks happened to freshmen, because they were the ones most vulnerable, and upperclassmen were more than happy to not make waves and allow their freshmen sorority sisters suffer (sometimes justifying it by saying, “We suffered, now it’s their turn.”). But my freshman year, I was not having it, and decided to change things!

When my friend and roommate, Kimi, a 5’5”, pale-skinned, long, black (with red tips) haired Japanese-American with brown eyes, also a slender, toned build, and size 7 feet with bright red toenails, who was also a fellow CrossFit, motocross, and even pole-dancing friend, got captured and kidnapped by the Gammas, while no one would help her, I was not one to sit around and abandon my friend. I put on my dark brown leather jacket, my silver and black abstract swirl leggings that went down to my knees (two pairs to prevent ripping), and my long, white knee socks and dark brown leather boots with silver buckles, as I snuck into the Kappa sorority. I even grabbed another 5’5”, slim, but well-built freshman girl with blue eyes, freckles, and size 6 feet with sky blue toenails, wearing a pink shirt, pink shorts, and white flip flops, named Monica, who caught me sneaking around and was about to report it! I took her into a closet, gagged her with my socks and bound her with some saran wrap in the storage closet, before putting my boots back on, and walking over to the room where I could hear Kimi’s voice, which was telling the girls what a mistake they were making right before it got muffled, as the girls giggled and got ready to do whatever it was they were gonna do.

I knew it was now or never and burst into a brightly lit room with sparkling, silver-painted walls, an entire room covered in white carpet, with white drapes, and white marble countertops and kitchen tiles, where in the middle of the kitchen, with newspaper covering the floor, I looked to see Kimi tied to a chair, wearing a pink Gamma shirt and short shorts, barefoot, her scarlet red toenails showing, with pink Japanese cotton holders on her toes and girls with a bunch of pink nail polish and pedicure tools out, and her wrists tied down, with special finger separating cotton, as the girls were already using nail polish remover to remove her bright red fingernail polish, as they were getting ready to re-paint her nails pink. In addition, her mouth was stuffed with what looked like a round, pink stress ball, and clear tape around her mouth and face like A Clockwork Orange, as a pink dye mix was being readied by senior Sandra Kerns, another brown-haired, blue eyed beauty with freckles, about an inch taller than Monica, with a similar looking face, who also was wearing a similar pink outfit, with white flip flops, showing off her pink toenails on her size 6.5 bare feet, and who was applying it to several pieces of foil, as another senior, Whitney Wright, a blonde-haired, green-eyed doll who was also extremely slim, was also wearing the same Kappa outfit, and had size 7 bare feet that also had pink toenails, was already getting ready to snip off Kimi’s gorgeous red tips on her long, dark hair. When I burst in, the girls were shocked, but not at all worried, as Sandra and her follow senior got ready to continue, and ordered the girls working on Kimi’s nails to capture me and set me up on a chair right next to them.

The other girls, almost all Caucasian, a mix of brown, black, red, and blonde-haired skinny dolls, all mostly sophomores and juniors, all wearing the same outfit, obliged, kicking off their flip flops, all revealing their bare feet with pink toenails, as they got ready to fight me all at once. They ran at me, ready to kick my behind, only to get a huge surprise as I went full MMA on them, and flipped two girls, took out two girls’ legs, and either stomped, or elbow-stomped all of them, leaving them writhing before grabbing them by their hair, lifting them, and tossing them out the door and locking it behind her so they couldn’t get back in (not that they wanted to, as seconds later, they ran off screaming). Sandra and Whitney were stunned, by they dropped what they were doing, and got ready to take care of me themselves, but to their shock, I completely poleaxed both of them, causing both girls to try to run away. It didn’t work, as I grabbed both girls’ hair, and forced them to remove everything off of Kimi, untie her, even give back her clothes, and just when they thought they were done, we took the ball that was in Kimi’s mouth and stuffed it in Sandra’s mouth, as Kimi forwent wearing her socks to shove them up Whitney’s mouth, and both girls were gagged with clear tape, just like they did to Kimi, before we used the rope they had used to bind Kimi to bind them around their chest and wrists behind their back.

Kimi and I then together took the two seniors back to our sorority, took them down to the dark, somewhat-gloomy basement with dark red painted walls and a bright red carpet, as well as brown leather sofas, and an old brown recliner, as well as some metal folding chairs for extra seats, where we contacted the Delta seniors, and decided to set up a special punishment for the two Kappa senior girls. I told them it was time to be bold with our ideas, to be innovative and make them think twice before EVER doing this again, and when I told the seniors my idea, to put my special brand of enzyme and acid facial masks on both of them, and then leave it on them for an hour and watch as they screamed at all the itching and burning it would do to their faces, the seniors thought it was an amazing idea, especially after seeing how much the senior Kappa girls screamed upon hearing the seniors agree to it. We tied them to two folding chairs we brought out in the same way they had done to Kimi, and after I spent a good 30 minutes mixing my special facial mask, getting the cream and facial mud base, adding the lemon juice for the acid, followed by the powdered enzyme, the dull, yet slightly neon green colored mask paste was, ready, and once it was, we applied the cream to the girls’ faces. The girls screamed the whole time as we used the rubber spatula to place the cream and cover a majority of their face, as we then sat back, and waited for the masks to dry, as the girls shook their faces, trying to throw the thick masks off, only for them to stay completely stuck long enough to dry up within the next 5 minutes! As the masks dried up, and the enzymes began working, the agony began, and it quickly became obvious by the girls’ reactions!

By 8 minutes, the girls’ faces started to itch, and you saw them begin to squirm. Within 15 minutes, the acid began to take full effect, as the itching became white hot burning, burning so badly you wanted to stop, but you couldn’t, as you had to let it sit for a minute or so to burn off any blackheads or pimples. The girls began screaming through their gags. We told them they still had another 45 minutes before we let them go, and in the mean-time, decided to take some pictures and videos, and even showed them a tutorial on the masks, which highlighted all the things that would happen if they kept it on too long. Lots of itching and burning was just step one, but the mask would actually add acne and cause them to break out later if kept on too long, as it had many chemicals in it itself that would seep into the skin and dirty the pores once they were clean, not to mention, they likely would experience rashes on and off for a couple weeks if it was kept on more than 30 minutes. Or as the video said, “ABSOLUTELY do not keep it on longer than half an hour.” The girls screamed as they began to tear up hearing about what would happen to their complexion. In addition, as they had messed with our hair for so long, we decided to mess with theirs, putting curling rolls into it on just HALF of it, and doing it very specifically, going in a pattern so complicated with the rolls, forming all kinds of angles in the hair so it would be very difficult for them to replicate, and leaving their long, sleek, straight hair in crazy, abstract curls mixed with frizzy zones when they were done!

Finally, after the hour was up, we removed everything, and let them go. In the following weeks, everything we had expected happened, with the girls facing horrible breakouts of pimples and blackheads, as well as their hair being embarrassingly curly and messed up on one side, no matter how hard they tried to straighten it. We posted the punishment online, and to add insult to injury, any time a Delta walked by either Whitney or Sandra in public, we advised everyone to pull their phone out, take a picture of them, and then hand it to us so we could post it. The girls were so embarrassed, and I became a living legend almost overnight at my sorority, as when people found out it was a freshman who saved one of our own BY HERSELF, and captured the two leading seniors and humiliated them worse than anyone had ever in the history of punishments, our sorority was incredibly excited.

Unfortunately for me, not everyone took it so well, especially Sandra, Whitney, and even Monica, the girl I grabbed and threw into the closet, who I later found out, to almost no surprise, was actually Sandra’s younger sister. They immediately targeted both me and Kimi, telling us we would pay, and although Kimi at first showed a little bit of fear, I stood by her and said that if they attempted to try to capture us or any other Delta again, the perpetrators would surely regret it.

Naturally, they did try it, though at first, not against Kimi, but against two other freshmen roommates, a 5’4”, olive skinned, long, straight, dark-brown haired Greek-American 19-year-old with brown eyes, a very slim build, and size 7 bare feet with sparkling purple painted nails named Alina (Ali), and her roommate, an incredibly gorgeous, orange-haired, very lightly tanned 5’5” French girl with a doll-like face with bright blue eyes, a slender build with good muscle definition, and size 7.5 beautifully pedicured soles with gold-painted nails, named Marina, who spoke Greek and got along amazingly well with Ali. The girls were captured, and almost as soon as I heard, I went after them, wearing the same outfit as before, and Kimi decided to join, putting on her navy blue Cohl’s gym jacket over her white tank top, her long, navy warm-up pants with COHL’S written along the side, and her white tennis shoes, as we snuck into the Kappa sorority and got ready to save Ali and Marina.

Again, unfortunately, as we made our way up to the third floor in this beautiful building with beautiful. colorful, abstract art on its titanium white walls, we were ambushed by a large group of at least 10 girls, all wearing their usual pink outfits with white flip flops, as they jumped on us, and tackled us, trying to capture us and take us back! They managed to strip Kimi of her warm-up pants, shoes, and jacket, leaving her in her white tank top, red short shorts, and white ankle socks, and cable-tie Kimi’s wrists, knees, and ankles, and carry her off down the hall into a room near the end. Thankfully, I managed to escape, and though I had just barely escaped and risked capture, having already lost my brown boots and black socks and was walking barefoot, my metallic pink toenails showing, I pressed on.

Thankfully, it paid off, as I found Ali and Marina, who also were just starting their punishment, which was to voluntarily dunk their heads into a big bowl of ice-water. They were still in their dorm clothes, which for Ali was a purple, midriff tank top and perhaps the shortest neon green shorts I’d ever seen, and for Marina, it was a neon yellow tank top with black short shorts, as both girls were gagged with silver duct-tape and were screaming through their gags, as Whitney, Monica, and Sandra were all there, with Monica having put their hair up into thick ponytails, and on Sandra’s cue, was lifting them by the base of their ponytails, and was getting ready to dunk them. At that moment, I jumped in, and dunked the Kappas’ heads instead, grabbing Whitney and dunking her, splashing all over Sandra, before dunking her face as well, as Monica dropped their heads in shock, before I grabbed her and dunked her as well.

This time, they were wearing white tank tops instead of pink, and as they got covered in water, their shirts were see-through, though luckily for them, their bras were all pink. Pictures were accidentally taken, and I freed the girls, stole the cameras, as the apparently hired photographers ran away, and I tied up the Kappas in Ali and Marina’s place, and before we were about to head back. I told them to go ahead, as I needed to go save Kimi. To my surprise, they not only agreed to come with, but called some of the seniors to help.

The seniors, as well as two juniors, one sophomore, and even 18-year-old high-schooler, Trinity, an African-American girl visiting her big sister, Michaela, a senior, showed up, and as a team of about 10 girls, we easily overpowered a group of girls in the same hallways, all wearing their usual pink outfits with white flip flops, who all ran away, and once again, we made our way into the room Kimi was in, where she was being held to deliver to Monica, Whitney, and Sandra later, where they had planned to try to punish her again like they did before. At that point, we literally decided to go back, where they were still tied up, and take them back with us again and give them a second punishment!

As they had once again tried to give Kimi a make-over, we decided we had to come up with something else new and clever to do to Sandra, Monica, and even Whitney. Trinity, the 5’8” gorgeous 18-year-old ebony girl with long, straight black hair, a slim build, and size 7 bare feet with red toenails, who was wearing a long purple vinyl vest, black short shorts, a white tank top, and black flip flops, came up with the brilliant idea of hanging them upside down for thirty minutes, letting “all the blood go to their heads” so they could think clearly about what they did. It was a great idea, and we did it by tying the girls upside down to a pipe running the wall in the basement, where they hung, their heads 4 feet off the ground, as the girls screamed the entire time, as we watched them hold completely still, afraid to fall on their heads. Once again, when it was over, they walked off, but having taken mine and Kimi’s shoes, and forcing us both to walk back barefoot, we decided to return the favor, and steal their flip flops and force them to walk back barefoot as well. We even took a picture as they were beginning to walk back, and posted it with the title “The Walk of Shame.” The girls hated that name, and for that reason, we delighted in it.

After that, the pranks slowed down heavily, and for the first time, many were comfortable and especially proud to live in this sorority. Unfortunately, as with any calm, a storm was brewing, but we decided we would prepare for when it came. I came up with the idea of a task force, one that would monitor and handle situations like this. It would be in charge of both stopping attacks before they began, and rescuing people if they ever got kidnapped. Many women volunteered, and they even named the task force after me. Kimi, Ali, and Marina volunteered, as well as Michaela, the head senior, and many other seniors and juniors, all citing that “if a freshman can be brave enough to stand up to the Kappas, we should be ashamed of ourselves if we don’t.” A few sophomores also joined, and just like that, we had a near unstoppable team.

The rest of the year went smoothly, with hardly any pranks, any pranks that did get attempted getting thwarted before they even began, and with only one kidnapping the rest of the year, of Trinity the day before Michaela’s graduation, by Whitney and Sandra once again, as well as Monica, and some other girl who helped, only for us to swiftly get in there and not only win her back, but thoroughly punish Whitney and Sandra, this time, flat out tossing them into our newly refilled pool (which had sat empty for years for the fact that the Kappas kept trying to taint it), and leaving. We threw them in with all their clothes on, except their shoes so they could have their walk of shame. And just like that, the tables had turned, and we were the top sorority, and had a bright future to look ahead to

***Three years later, Spring Break***

After three years, lots had moved forward, and the sorority was booming. I was a senior, and already, I had had a mural made of me, I had an award named after me that I presented every year at our yearly banquet, and I had had a room dedicated to me, a “suite” with a safe, a massive closet, two queen sized customizable beds, an amazing view, its own shower, two custom massive closets that I used to fit all my shoes, dresses, accessories, jewels, and all my valuables, while at the same time, could be re-fitted for privacy by pressing a button that would block out the windows, and made the room completely sound-proof. Kimi and I were allowed to stay in that room, with its beautiful yellow walls that made the room glow in the mornings (and we loved it).

The task force had also become a well-oiled machine, with a solid set of freshmen coming in every year and being well-trained. Me, Kimi, Ali, and Marina had all joined officially. Trinity joined the year after, as well as two other freshmen that year. Two sophomores had joined our junior year. But this year, we had a lot of girls join, and we were excited. There was the 5’1”, doll-faced, blue-eyed, long blonde-haired, farm girl sisters, Lara and Andrea, both very toned and with gorgeous size 5 bare feet with pink toenails. There was the 5’4” Cuban-American girl Lisa, a lightly tanned-skinned, long, black-haired, also doll-faced athletic woman, with brown eyes, a toned, athletic build, and size 7 feet with shiny blue toenails, and her Polynesian roommate, Bettina, a 5’5” bronze skinned, long, black-haired, green-eyed dancer with emerald green finger and toenails, and a very thin, but defined muscular tone. There was also a Mexican girl named Nataly, with wavy black hair, brown skin, brown eyes, size 6.5 bare feet with red toenails, and a slender build, as well as her Taiwanese roommate Ting, a pale-skinned, long, straight black-haired, brown-eyed, and slender, but athletic, workout buff who had very soft size 6 feet with metallic red nails. And finally, there were the two Puerto Rican girls, Nina and Cristina, both with long, dark, brown hair (Nina’s was shoulder-length, Cristina’s was very long), lightly tanned skin, brown eyes, and both very thin (but Cristina was thinner, though she had more muscles). Cristina though was a mixed martial artist who was incredibly talented and flew through our class activities and training, as well as a very go-getting and precocious attitude, while Nina had those, but only when Cristina was around to guide her. Cristina also was about 3 inches taller (at 5’7” to Nina’s 5’4”), and has size 7 bare feet with dark red toenails, while Nina had size 5.5 bare feet with metallic white toenails! We were very excited to have so many new and talented recruits, and trained every day, very heavily, preparing to cement our legacy.

Part of being a part of the task force, as freshmen, was to stay over spring break and train and protect the sorority, as it was a prime time to attack. Not only were most people gone, but the Saturday before it ended was the alumni banquet, and oftentimes, the Kappas would attempt to do something terrible right before banquet. This year, I stayed behind, and I trained the recruits while at the same time, I had to prepare the banquet, doing everything from preparing the guest rooms (and organizing the keys), setting up the ballroom downstairs, as well as preparing the day ahead, when we would take the returning alumni out for brunch, to the spa, and give them a tour of the new building and all its changes, all leading up to the main event of the banquet itself. I had to do all that, while at the same time, give the freshmen decent training and watch closely over them, making sure they didn’t make a costly mistake that ruined our entire weekend.

There were so many targets, such as the ballroom, the guest rooms, even the rooms where we kept all our expensive gifts (both to and from) our guests. We had several plaques, pieces of art, relics, and all kinds of expensive items that we kept under lock and key up until the night of the ceremony when we presented them to our famed returning guests. It had taken months, but I had meticulously planned every last detail, from the caterers, to the guests’ presents (which were expensive) and all the while, I had to train the freshmen, while at the same time, allowing them to enjoy their spring break.

At one point, our most talented freshman, Cristina, invited everyone to her room to play games and relax, and I joined in an attempt to bond with the girls. We played all kinds of games, and the competitive streak in me made me want to win all of them, which I basically did, partly because I kind of wanted to show these freshmen who was boss. But then we played a game of “truth or dare,” in which whoever had a truth or dare that they weren’t willing to do, would lose. I was about to win again, and it was down to just me, Nina, and Cristina, when suddenly, it was Nina’s turn to ask me truth or dare, and being a very daring person, I picked dare. I had done every dare thus far, and I was confident I’d have no problem doing this one, but then, Nina, out of ideas, said, “Uh, I dare you to play the rest of this game in just your underwear!”

She clearly was grasping at straws here, but unfortunately, she hit a really big nerve. I don’t know what it was, but I was deftly afraid of showing skin in public, perhaps because of a horrible experience I had when my pants fell down and everyone laughed at me. Even in just my underwear, I was extremely uncomfortable, and embarrassingly, I tried to act tough and take off my shirt and pants, but as I started peeling my shirt off, I could feel a panic attack coming on, and after two attempts, Cristina gave me one more chance, although at this point, the girls were stunned, and realized that they may have just found the great Divya’s big weakness. I tried it the third time, and it still stopped me as my breathing became heavy, and just like that, I was out! I could not believe it, but these girls had somehow stumbled into finding out a big weakness of mine.

Still, despite the fact that I was in the company of friends, I was very embarrassed and blushing, and I left the room for a moment to absolve my feelings, which was almost an embarrassment in itself that I couldn’t stand to lose so badly! But nevertheless, I did come back, with a determination to win the next game, and a feeling of unacceptability if I somehow failed to finish that in anything but 1st place. But then, perhaps in the most humiliating fashion, the next game was writing a word with crayons on our bare feet and trying to guess what the other person wrote, which was hard because it tickled. Unfortunately for me, my feet were uber-ticklish! I couldn’t receive pedicures because I screamed too much, and any touch on my feet sent me into hysterics and made my mind go dizzy, unable to concentrate, unable to control my thoughts.

Still, I tried it. I was paired up with Lisa, and we were set to go first. She would write something on my feet first, and we started off easy, with a three letter word. I, wearing my knee-length jeans, my pink tank top, and a silver headband, gave her my size 8.5 bare foot with metallic pink painted nails, and turned away, bracing myself for Lisa to start writing. I waited in anticipation for what felt like forever, and then finally, it began. I felt about half a circle begin to draw right along the balls of my feet, and though I was bracing myself as hard as I could, my reflexes completely took over, and before Lisa could even finish the first letter, I screamed and my foot involuntarily jerked away!

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted as the simple caressing of the crayon along the bottom soles of my bare feet were far too much, and I couldn’t help but react like my body was about to have a seizure. The room went silent, absolutely shocked at what they just saw, as Cristina just looked and said, “That’s strike one. You’ve got three strikes.” She asked if I was ready to try again, and after taking a deep breath, I nodded yes. I turned my head away, waited for Lisa to begin again, and seconds later she did. Once again, right along the balls of my feet, that crayon began caressing and forming a semi-circle. It came down, and I could feel a C being made, but the moment Lisa began writing her second letter, caressing the crayon along the middle of my sole, I scrunched, and her crayon went inwards along one of the creases, accidentally brushing up against the arch of my foot, causing me to scream again, and not only pull my foot away but jump back and actually lose my balance while sitting!

I could not believe it! How in the world could I be so ticklish? I was beginning to get truly embarrassed, as I was supposed to be the beacon of toughness for these girls, but I was proving to be exactly the opposite! This inability to handle a little bit of tickling was making me look weak like a 4-year-old girl, and I was beginning to blush heavily. My face turned red, as Cristina warned me I was down to my last strike! I took several seconds to gather myself, and finally, we gave it one final shot.

Lisa began writing again, finishing the C, and I gritted my teeth, almost letting my reflexes pull my foot away, but holding it just long enough to prevent it, and I could feel the A being made. I began thinking of what word it could be. CAT, CAB, CAR, CAP, CAN, etc.… the list went on and on. As she started writing the last letter though, along my sensitive heel, she drew a line straight down, with caused me to flinch, close my eyes, and bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming. I nearly pulled my foot away, but managed to hold it off. I took a deep breath to compose myself, but right as I was doing it, Lisa began writing the final part, and unprepared, I burst out screaming, pulled my foot away, and my jaw dropped, as I could not believe what had just happened!

I had forfeited my turn. I had used up my last strike, and now, if Lisa could just keep her concentration, and get through the word, she’d win, and I’d be out in the first round! The Cuban-American girl handed me her lightly tanned size 6 bare feet with bright red toenails, and creamy, pale soles, as I got ready to write. She looked away, as Cristina showed me the card, which said, “LOW,” and I began to write. I drew the first part of the L along the balls of her feet, which got her to twitch a little, but she held, as I finished the L, and she stayed calm. I continued, making the O right along the fleshy middle of her sole, which got her to scrunch her soles, but once again, she remained poised, and was still going. I was beginning to think something was off, as there was no way this could tickle so little when I basically couldn’t stand being touched without losing it!

It came down to one last letter. I started making the W on her heel, going as slowly as I could, trying to get some kind of reaction, hoping desperately that she would break and I wouldn’t have to be so embarrassed about my breakdown. And even though she started breathing a bit heavily, I finished it, and there was absolutely no reaction on her part! I couldn’t believe I couldn’t even get a squeak out of her, and I waited to see if she got the word. She began retracing what she felt in the air, and when she did the L, the O, and an M at first, then thought about it, did it again, and said, “Is it LOW?”, I was devastated! The girls all cheered, and laughed in my direction, as I was out right there.

I was incredibly embarrassed having lost so badly and in such humiliating fashion, and I just wanted to go and hide. I was very much hoping no one would make such a big deal out of it, and while most girls just laughed a little, Cristina and Nina weren’t shy at poking fun at me, which I hate to say it, I despised, especially about something I was particularly sensitive about. I fumed at their reaction, very much wanting to see them lose, but once again, they ended up in the final, and when Cristina won, and rubbed it into my face again that she not only beat me, but that I was the first one out, I got very angry (though I did my best not to show it in front of everyone)!

I may have gotten too angry, because that Friday, the day when all the freshmen were having their big Spring Break party, I put Cristina and Nina in charge of guarding the sorority, claiming I wanted the best, most qualified hands guarding the sorority. I tried to come up with a good explanation, but sadly, they didn’t seem to buy it. They asked me why I had suddenly decided to put them in charge, wondering about the coincidence that it just so happened I decided after they exposed my weaknesses in front of all the freshmen! Now, maybe I could have responded better and stayed calm, kept my composure, and just repeated what I’d said earlier. But for some reason, bringing up how much I’d humiliated myself in front of everyone brought so many bad memories back, not just from the previous night, but from years before with the pants, and even at pedicure parlors where I ran out screaming due to having my feet tickled. At that point, I basically snapped at them, told them that this was what the job entailed, and that they had to sometimes take one for the team!

They then got angry, and asked me why I didn’t do it, and I told them that I was just so exhausted from the week I could barely stand. While that was indeed true, even I knew it wasn’t the real reason, and though normally I would work harder to hide it, the exhaustion made it so I didn’t. I said it in the most obvious dramatic, yet authoritative voice ever, as if I wanted them to know I was faking an excuse so they’d get the message that it didn’t matter what they said, I wasn’t going to change my mind. Thankfully, it seemed to work, as Cristina and Nina finally said, “Fine,” and reluctantly went to their posts, Cristina as the lookout, and Nina as the guard, as I went to my room and got ready to go to bed.

I took off my clothes, showered, repainted my nails, and brushed and flossed my teeth. After about an hour of that, I then changed into my pink nighttime lingerie, and as I was about to put on my white nightie, suddenly, I got a phone call. It was Cristina, and she told me that the Kappas had come and they had kidnapped Nina, and that she saw them take her back to the old abandoned Phi building. I looked out the window, out into the distance, where about three miles, and twenty blocks away, you could see the Phi building, and saw a light on the top floor, which confirmed she was there. At that point, all my anger that had been building up for the last two days boiled over, and I exploded at Cristina!

“HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?” I yelled! Honestly, I was so exhausted, so dead, and even so mad at Nina and Cristina, that I actually seriously considered not going to save Nina, as Cristina said, “I’m so sorry. I was just frustrated, and distracted, and I let my guard down and…”

I was very frustrated too, and I just yelled at her to get her act together, get back on watch, and told her I would deal with her later, but right now, I had to go save Nina. I tried calling one of the other freshmen, but none of them were picking up their phones. I left all of them voicemails and texts, but none answered, and finally, after about another hour, I decided to just go by myself. I had already dressed myself up in my two pairs of black leggings, my black tank top, my black leather jacket, and black heelless boots, and now, I was ready to uphold our reputation and not let Nina get punished, while at the same time, holding the fort.

I immediately went over to the old Phi building, grabbing my keys (which contained my car key, my room key, as well as a gold key chain with my name etched on it), getting in my white 2008 Chevy Impala, and driving over. I got there within minutes, and the moment I arrived, I went straight to the large, wooden, black and white painted front door, which was surprisingly unguarded, and I entered the building, which was very dark on the bottom floor, but a clear light could be seen as the top of the stairs. I went up the old, red-carpeted stairs, went to the big room with the light on, and sure enough, I heard voices inside. Two I recognized, one I could easily tell was Monica’s high-pitched, very bitchy sounding voice, and she was gloating about how she was going to give Nina the greatest punishment of all time. I was not about to let that happen, and just like that, I burst in.

As I came into the emerald green-painted room, which had an old rocking chair, a metal bed that was empty, no mattress, no nothing, and a fancy wooden chair, where Nina was sitting, I noticed there were two other girls in front of Monica, one a 5’4” blonde girl, the other a 5’6” brunette, neither of whom I recognized, both wearing a pink tank top and short shorts with white socks and pink sneakers, and Monica herself was there, wearing the same outfit, sitting in front of Nina, who was in her red leather jacket, blue tank top, jeans, and black sneakers, tied up, arms behind her back, and chest to the chair with hemp rope and gagged with a white cleave-gag! I immediately took care of both of the two girls between me and Monica, punching them in the face, and flipping them onto their backs, as they writhed in pain and curled up into fetal positions, as Monica turned around, stunned. There was nothing stopping me from kicking her ass now!

I exclaimed, “You just made a big mistake girl,” as I got ready to pounce. But literally a moment before I could, suddenly, from behind, I was grabbed, and before I could even react to the grab, my arms were pulled up over my shoulders, two strong, pale bare arms snaked their way under and over my upper arms, and two big hands, with bright red fingernails, reached behind my head, and pressed it forward, hurting my neck, while keeping my arms locked and stuck in this awkward position where they couldn’t reach anything! I was put into a painful full-Nelson, with my arms barred by the arms of the girl behind me, and pressure being placed on the back of my head, causing me to scream! “AHHHHHH!!!”

I tried looking behind me, and that was when I saw a tall, muscular girl, shoulder-length brown-hair, blue eyes, freckles, a face that looked an awful lot like Monica’s, who was wearing a pink stocking cap, as well as pink tank top and short shorts, and white socks and pink sneakers on her size 9 feet, who joked, “Hello, my name is Carmela.” I tried stomping on Carmela’s feet, but that’s when Monica came over, and said, “You leave my sister alone, bitch,” punching me in the stomach, and even pinching my nipples with her bright green fingernails, causing me to shriek loudly.

I immediately started kicking Monica, but after Carmela pressed the back of my head hard, and I got distracted, suddenly, Monica caught my kicks, holding both my legs in the air, and holding them still, as suddenly, every other girl got up and surrounded us, as Carmela pressed my head so hard, I screamed loud and stopped moving. “AHHHHHHH!”

It was at that moment that Monica giggled and in the most patronizing, girlish voice, said, “Hehehehe Well, well, well, what do we have here? The great Divya Sarpreet has walked right into our punishment chamber! Tehehehe.”

I tried struggling, but Carmela, who had eased off a bit, pressed my head again, making me behave immediately from the pain, as I screeched yet again, as Monica and the girls giggled, as she said, “Me-yooww,” before letting out a cat’s purr, and said, “Get her in the other room. C’mon ladies, we’re moving. She’s a feisty bitch. She needs to be tied down!”

I was absolutely horrified hearing that. Never had I ever been captured, and to do this would surely be not only embarrassing for me, but one of my biggest archrival’s greatest victories. I immediately started struggling, but naturally, Carmela stopped it with one little push on the back of my head. The girls all began moving as Carmela and Monica began carrying me into the other room. This other room looked like another suite, this one painted a more neon green color, and even though the room was empty, except for about 50 fold-up chairs next to a massive closet, there was indeed a metal bed there, with an empty white mattress (that looked relatively new), as well as black leather and metal combination cuffs on each of the four posts, and two wooden drawers (also new looking) on either side of the bed; that was surely where they were planning to strap me down. Again, I struggled, but Carmela put an end to my escape attempt almost immediately.

They took me over, they sat me on the bed, when suddenly, the unexpected happened, as with Carmela still holding my arms, and Monica grabbing my legs, suddenly, rather than just strapping me down, Monica sat on my legs so I couldn’t kick or move them, before one by one, she removed my black leather boots, and tossed them onto the floor, exposing my bare feet with my metallic pink painted toenails.

Moments later, she turned around, and facing me, she stuck her fingers inside the lining of my black leggings, and began pulling down my leggings, exposing the other identical pair.

I shouted, “Hey, what are you doing?”

But Monica ignored me and continued until that pair was all the way down, adjusting herself to get it under her and once they were around my ankles, she pulled them off and tossed them into the same pile as my boots. Moments later, she turned back around, and AGAIN, pulled my other pair of leggings off, as I shouted, “HEY! What the fuck? Give me my pants back!”

But again, Monica ignored me, did exactly what she did before, which I absolutely could not stop, and soon, my legs were totally bare, as all the girls laughed as they saw me in my pink lacy lingerie.

This was bad! I was beginning to breathe a little heavily and I began blushing a bit. I thought, Why are they stripping me of my pants? How could this be happening? When suddenly, the two girls came over on Monica’s orders, grabbed each of my ankles, and pulled them to either side of the bed.

My legs were spread wide open, as girls giggled and said, “Nice little view you got there,” referring to their view staring down my spread bare legs where my skimpy pink panties left a lot to the imagination.

I shrieked, and even began struggling hard, ignoring the pain of Carmela’s neck press, but naturally, I stood no chance against the combined strength of four girls with just my bare legs, and Monica shackled both my right and left ankles, before spinning a rope wheel that yanked them slowly closer and closer to the edge of the bedframe until I literally could not move or stretch any further.

I was writhing and grunting from the uncomfortable pain of the stretching, desperately trying to pull my legs back, or in, to hide the gaping view of the entire insides of my legs and groin, but not even with all my focused strength could I budge the unbreakable, immovable, metal cuffs, nor could I pull my feet out with the leather coating and sticky insides that seemed to suffocate any space for my ankles to escape. These were clearly high-quality restraints that were specially designed to keep someone 100% at bay, and seeing my reaction as I realized how stuck I was in this embarrassing position, the girls giggled, and began laughing at my discomfort, as suddenly, Monica turned around, and said, “Hehe Almost there, just got to get THIS now.”

And suddenly, she began pulling off my leather jacket, I immediately spat in her face, saying, “Leave that alone. And stop this nonsense right now.” Carmela pressed my head, but I spat in her face too, causing her to temporarily loosen her grip, which I tried to take advantage of, but both girls came and grabbed my arms and pinned them, as Monica pulled off my black leather jacket, leaving me in just my black tank top, as I got frustrated and spat in her face again

Monica slapped me in the face, before pulling my tank top above my head, and said, “You’re gonna get everything you ever deserved bitch, now watch,” as suddenly, with the help of the girls, she yanked my tank top off above my head, before once again, asking for the girls help in stretching my arms out to the shackles.

I struggled and struggled and struggled, as I realized this was my absolute last chance to avoid what I had spent 3 and ¾ years avoiding. I resisted as hard as I could, using every last bit of strength in my entire body, but I just stood no chance against four girls. Slowly, but surely, they managed to stretch my bare, brown, muscular arms out wide, pulling my shoulders back, and in, causing my chest to pop out, as my large, Indian breasts pushed against my massive push-up bra. I desperately tried to pull my arms away, but it was no use. I was outmatched, and as I gave out a last, loud grunt, Monica finally succeeded, as she placed my left wrist, followed by my right, into the leather-coated, metal cuffs, which snapped shut and locked, and even after the girls let go, my arms remained completely outstretched, as not even with all my strength could I pull them back in!

Monica had shackled my arms, and she rolled the shackles back, just like she did with my legs, as her handiwork had left me completely spread-eagled and helpless in just my skimpy pink lingerie bra and panties! This was by far the most embarrassing and disappointing moment in my entire Delta career, and I could not stop struggling or shrieking for the next three minutes, as I refused to accept that this had happened! This was literally my worst nightmare!

I didn’t even want to be here. I was exhausted, I wanted to be at home, in my bed, dreaming, washing away my exhaustion, instead, after an exhausting week and another exhausting evening, I was trapped, alone, facing my worst nightmare, surrounded by my most hated enemies; I was genuinely exasperated beyond belief. The girls were all laughing; and not just any, innocent giggle laugh, full belly-laughing, almost like they were a little turned on by what they were seeing. And to be honest, I understood why; I knew for a fact that these Kappas hated me viscerally, and that it bothered them to a T that they had never ever captured me or given me a punishment, considering I was the one they wanted to punish the most.

Having never been captured was also a badge of honor for me, knowing full well that these Kappas were forever gonna live it down that they didn’t capture me, and that badge had now been stained forever and couldn’t be used to inspire future Delta generations. Now I braced myself for what was about to come, and after several seconds of giggling and high-fiving, suddenly, things got worse.

Monica, Carmela, and the other girls said, “This is a historic moment, and it would be a shame not to have an audience, so…” and with that, she opened the door, and one by one by one, in came about 30 or 40 Kappa girls, more than half of them with guests and/or boyfriends, bringing in three full coolers full of ice with beer, soda, and all kinds of refreshments, as well as an entire popcorn machine, which they handed bags out to everyone, as they gathered around the room to watch, laughing, giggling, high-fiving, and several of them taking out their phones; they were gonna record this punishment. I desperately tried to stay strong! I was on the verge of panicking. These girls didn’t know about my deathly fear of being exposed in public, and I couldn’t let them. They were looking to break me. They were looking to turn the strong, unbreakable Divya into a mess. So, as difficult as it was, I swallowed a bit, and kept thinking to myself, “It’s not embarrassing if you don’t let it embarrass you. It’s not embarrassing if you don’t let it embarrass you.” But still, it was almost eerie how on the one moment they had captured me; they were almost perfectly hitting me with one of my biggest fears.

At this point, with the room full, with cameras out, and with a big video camera on a tripod facing me pelvis-on from the front of the bed, with a perfect view down my entire almost exposed body, suddenly, Monica went to the drawer next to the bed, and said, “Alright, time to prep her!”

And she pulled out a large pair of scissors, causing everyone to giggle and go, “Whoooahhahahahaha.”

I was pretty sure I knew what was about to happen, and to be honest, as unoriginal as I thought it was, I was definitely worried. Moments later, she sat on my stomach, and seemed to confirm everything I thought, when she grabbed my ponytail, lifted the hairband I had holding it back, and slipped it between the blades of the scissors and cut, and the next thing I knew, my long, straight black hair was unfurled and let down, falling down over my shoulders, as Monica held up my cut hairband and tossed it into the crowd, as the crowd giggled.

I had seen this before. She was going to cut my hair. I vomited in my mouth a little, as I had to host an event tomorrow, and if my hair was terrible, I had no idea how I was going to adjust to it. Inside, my heart was beating like a pounding drum, bracing for my first punishment, which could not be coming at a worse time. Monica giggled and reached down by my shoulder and grabbed my hair, accidentally getting the plastic piece of my bra at first, and placed the scissors around. It was about to begin.

I simply turned my head to the side, I didn’t even want to look and braced myself for what was coming, as soon, everyone was beginning to cheer giddily, ready for it to begin.

Suddenly, after what felt like the longest few seconds of my life, I hear a shearing “snip” and I cringed slightly.

I turned to face Monica, as she held up what she had just snipped, and prepared for the emotional impact of seeing a lock of my hair snipped off, likely to be immortalized as the beginning to the first ever punishment to the famous Delta Divya.

But when I looked, to my surprise, there was not a lock of my black hair, or anything black in her hand at all.

No, it was a tiny, pink piece of cloth, which she was holding between her fingers and twirling, with a grin on her face as she stood tall on her knees and almost towered over me, making me feel small, while also making me think, “What just happened?”

I had no idea what she was holding, and I just stared at her with a puzzled expression, as around the room, groans of excitement began to build, intriguing me further as to what the hell was going on.

Then, moments later, after staring a little closer at the piece of cloth between Monica’s fingers, it hit me. I knew exactly what it was, though I didn’t want to believe it. My eyes grew big, as I turned and looked at my right shoulder, and noticed, with my hair out of the way, that my pink bra strap was missing a piece!

My jaw dropped, as I turned back to Monica, who could read my expression like a book and started laughing almost maniacally. I was trying my best to keep my composure, thinking to myself, “Oh, dear almighty lord, no!”

I stared in Monica’s direction, wanting her to say something, just something, to at least give me an idea of what her plan was. But Monica would neither confirm nor deny whether or not she truly planned to do what I was terrified she would.

Unfortunately, moments later, she clearly seemed to answer the question in my mind, as suddenly, Monica reached down, pulled up my other strap, curled a piece between her two fingertips, as her long, bright red nails hovered inches from my face, and after holding it there for a few seconds, getting the crowd excited, as suddenly, with another snip, another piece came off, and both my bra straps had been cut, leaving me on the very edge of uncharted punishment territory!

I genuinely wanted to scream the moment that second strap was cut, as I was deftly anxious about the possibility of having my breasts exposed. I was beginning to legitimately consider begging, crying, going against every fiber in my tough, indomitable body to get her not to unleash my breasts onto this room full of dozens upon dozens of people, which was beginning to fill up more and more and more. The only comfort for me at this point was the thought that there was no way that she’d do this. This was wholly unprecedented! Never before had a punishment gone this far with my entire respectability seemingly on the line. But that comfort was quickly dashed, when suddenly, she reached underneath and behind me, and grabbed a hold of my bra clasp, and less than a moment later, I felt the hook come open and my bra loosen across my chest.

An audible open-mouthed gasp escaped my lips at that point, as the room went silent, and I stared at Monica hardly able to control my rage, as I vehemently tried to keep my tough girl guise as hard as I could, and said with some intensity, “Aaaaaoooohhhh, don’t. You. DARE!” But Monica just giggled and said, “Hehe Oh, but I DO dare!”

And with that, she pushed my back slightly up with her fingertips, and with her other hand, grabbed on cup of my bra, and swiftly, she yanked the bra away and tossed it over her shoulder and into the crowd, causing a small scream to escape my lips as both my full, perfectly round brown breasts were now fully exposed and free for every single woman and man in this room to see!

Everyone in the room laughed, clapped, and started taking photos, as I felt like I was literally living out my worst nightmare! This was by far my greatest fear come to life, and I could not help it, as out of sheer desperation, I tried to yank on my binds and shake my body to try to free myself and run away from this horrid situation, but the binds not only kept me completely at bay, but all that shaking was only causing my large breasts to jiggle like gelatin, causing boys and girls to catcall me and make kissy faces as I blushed heavily, my cheeks turning bright red from the sheer embarrassment of my current situation. To make it worse, all of this was being recorded, both on the big camera, and on everyone’s iPhones, as my most humiliating moment was being immortalized on a scale I could not even begin to comprehend! All of this pressure was grating. I was beginning to have a panic attack, and I could not keep my composure any longer, as I yelled whatever came to my mind. “HEY! GIVE IT BAAACCKKK!! You mother-fingering ****! LET ME OUT! You’ll be expelled for this!”

Monica just giggled though, and paid absolutely no mind to what I was saying! I gasped inside a little, as I knew all too well I could never in a million years tell anyone, let alone an authority figure, about this (or as we called it, “go nuclear”) or that surely, it would be the end of both sororities as we knew it, and we would ALL likely be expelled from school. The speech was just to scare Monica and let her know I was still in charge, but the moment she ignored me, I realized she had called my bluff, and my last card had been played and I was left with absolutely nothing! I was completely powerless!

As it flooded my mind the fact that Monica was going to get away with all of this, suddenly, things got worse, as Monica turned around, facing my legs, sitting on my stomach, as she looked back at my face with a grin, before turning her gaze in about a 45 degree direction back towards where she was facing, as she then suddenly reached down, picked up the lining of my panties.

“What are you doing?” I said, as the entire crowd cheered loudly. Monica grinned again, and held the scissors up for me to see, before snipping them in air, causing my face to turn into one of absolute shock and horror, and my entire consciousness to switch to meltdown mode! I screamed, as I began to panic and breath somewhat heavy, “Ahhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooooooo! S-S-STOP IIIT!!!! S-S-STTTTOOOOOPPP THIIIISSSS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOW!”

I closed my eyes as I screamed that last part, as if this was just a nightmare and I was trying to wake up! I was now sounding desperate and laughable, and I was clumsily shaking and struggling against binds with my breasts out in the open and jiggling that made me look like a flopping fish out of water. This truly had been a monumental reversal of events, as I expected just my presence to make Monica not want to mess too hard with me for fear of a potentially dangerous backlash! Instead, she seemed emboldened by my pain and misery, and wanted to go even further and break me, showing the world that she indeed was the biggest and baddest girl on campus for taking down the Queen and giving her the humiliation of a lifetime!

With all my incredible power completely neutered, moments later, Monica cut the lining of my panties on my right side, followed by my left, as I sat completely still, not wanting to accidentally throw it off myself The cheers had grown as loud as they’d ever been, when finally, Monica grabbed a fistful of my cherry pink panties, and with one final, hard yank, she stripped it off my body, and with my legs completely spread, my bare, shaved vagina was now wide open for everyone to see, all the chafing and cuts from running, dancing, and shaving there to see on my completely bald and pink pussy, not a single hair in site!

I was completely naked and stretched out in the most embarrassing fashion, and moments later, Monica literally got up and walked away so people could enjoy this view. I so desperately wanted out, any semblance of rational thought left my head, as I began shaking, screaming once more, my breasts jiggling all over again, and now, apparently, with all my flexing and relaxing of my tight muscles, including my leg muscles, my vagina was protruding in and out, stretching open and closed, providing quite a show for all those who were watching! Phones were snapping photos and videos, more of the catcalling and kissing from both guys and girls followed, as any repertoire I had spent years building seemed to have evaporated in literally less than an hour.

I was as horrified as I had ever been in my life. My chest tightened so I felt like I couldn’t breath! I began hyperventilating, as I was beginning to have a full-blown panic attack, or at least, that’s how I felt! I had never felt more like an object, more like a prop who’s only existence was for the pleasure of others. I was about to cry, as I gathered up the muster to let out a stuttering, desperate, yet horrified scream, “AL-AL-ALLRIIIIIIIIIGHT! Y-Y-YOOOOU’VE HAAAAD Y-YOUR FUN! N-NOW L-LET ME GOOOOOOOOO!!”

But to my utter disdain, seeing my absolutely horrified expression and complete meltdown of my normally very composed-self seemed to greatly embolden all the Kappas, especially as Monica and Carmela grinned wickedly while looking at me, and even turned to each other and gave a malicious fist-bump, as Carmela looked at her sister and said, “Hehehe Great work, sister! She’s already freaking out and we haven’t even begun!”
Monica simply grinned back, turned towards me, while still addressing her sister, as she said, “You and I prepped her very nicely. Now, time to bring out the stuff. She’s all set now for her punishment!”

The moment she said those final words, I gasped! I began struggling against the binds holding me back, as all I could think was, “Oh no! How is this even possible?? I have to be stuck like this for even longer???” Of all the shocks I had heard today, this was by far the biggest one! As meticulous and humiliating everything they had done so far was, as worthy as it was of potentially the greatest punishment this rivalry had ever seen, what these girls had done so far was NOT EVEN THE PUNISHMENT, but was simply preparing me for it! This was terrifying, because not only did I have to stay naked throughout whatever they planned to do next, which was horrifying enough, but it also basically meant that whatever they were ACTUALLY planning was likely to be way worse, and I could not imagine anything worse than what had happened so far!

(End of Part 1)

Last edited:
I'm surprised more people haven't read this! I know there's not a lot of tickling, but even the little tickling it has is great, the story is great, and it's clearly an amazing set-up for should be an amazing sequel!

Can't wait for Part 2!

Great story! Please continue contributing. Just remember a lot of people read and enjoy the stories here but do not take the time to reply. It doesn't mean your work is unappreciated!

Thanks for your time and effort!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back