• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing with my wife

medikation65

TMF Master
It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I've been raising children for years now, so I don't have the time.

I have a very ticklish wife.

For the most part, she doesn't like being tickled. But every now and then we'll be watching TV in the evening or something, and she'll get a little playful.

She'll usually start by giving me some teasing insults. Some attitude. Then she'll often sort of tickle my sides or stomach and climb on me while still insulting me playfully.

Then I'll get a hold of her and she starts sort of sliding down my legs on her tummy head first off the couch. That's when I'll raise my legs a little to stop her moving. So now she's in quite a vulnerable, ticklish position. Now it's my turn to tease and tickle...

I always talk in the third person when we do this. More like I'm talking about her, rather then to her. I don't know why!

"You know I never mind the attitude when I know I have a very ticklish wife..." By now she's laughing without my tickling her, but just because of the situation. She'll put her hands out to stop herself from face planting, which raises her shirt a little.

"I can tickle her ribs..."
I tickle her ribs with both hands making her squirm and shake that lovely blond hair around with heightened laughter. She'll usually put both arms down to block my tickling fingers, but I make she she doesn't fall by raising my legs a little.

"Or these lovely girlish sides of hers..." Then I tickle both sides, around to her tummy and back around to her flanks, which are now bare because her shirt has cinched up exposing them. She is quite ticklish on her sides in this position so she starts laughing with the odd shriek.

Then I stop, but only to wrap an arm around her calves in those jeans, and I cross her ankles which are by now right at my face level because she has slowly slid down unable to stop herself because she using her hands to try and stop me tickling her sides.

"But my favorite spot is of course these stocking feet..." She starts struggling more now saying the odd "No!" through her laughter. Her feet are by far her most ticklish spot. I put all five fingers around the heel of her left foot and put some pressure on and off until I really make her squirm it around and wrinkle itself up in those tan nylons. Tickling her heels always gets her going because she really can't squirm her heels away.

"Hey? I just love getting some shrieking ticklish laughter from her..." Then I move two fingers to the arch and scrape and scribble them up and down. By now her face is on the ground turned to the side, eyes closed, and laughing hysterically with some blond hair in her face. Her foot is wrinkling and doing circles trying to get some relief and kicking a little, but I hold on tight!

Then I like to surprise her by tickling the other stocking sole with all my fingers, which gets her laughing even harder because I haven't touched it yet. At this point she starts really kicking, almost panicking. I only tickle her other sole for a few seconds, and then let her go entirely.

Then she continues laughing for a bit and turns on her back to recover, moving the hair from her face.

Then she often looks at me and takes a deep breath and says; "Aah....that was fun." Now if she wants things to continue, she'll finish that sentence with something like, "You'rs still a loser though...!"

The whole thing lasts only about 25 seconds. She is the most lovely creature I have every seen and I don't want these times to end. That's why I stop. If I didn't she'd get upset.

There we are. So now you guys know I'm still in the game....so to speak!

medikation65

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I've been raising children for years now, so I don't have the time.

I have a very ticklish wife.

For the most part, she doesn't like being tickled. But every now and then we'll be watching TV in the evening or something, and she'll get a little playful.

She'll usually start by giving me some teasing insults. Some attitude. Then she'll often sort of tickle my sides or stomach and climb on me while still insulting me playfully.

Then I'll get a hold of her and she starts sort of sliding down my legs on her tummy head first off the couch. That's when I'll raise my legs a little to stop her moving. So now she's in quite a vulnerable, ticklish position. Now it's my turn to tease and tickle...

I always talk in the third person when we do this. More like I'm talking about her, rather then to her. I don't know why!

"You know I never mind the attitude when I know I have a very ticklish wife..." By now she's laughing without my tickling her, but just because of the situation. She'll put her hands out to stop herself from face planting, which raises her shirt a little.

"I can tickle her ribs..."
I tickle her ribs with both hands making her squirm and shake that lovely blond hair around with heightened laughter. She'll usually put both arms down to block my tickling fingers, but I make she she doesn't fall by raising my legs a little.

"Or these lovely girlish sides of hers..." Then I tickle both sides, around to her tummy and back around to her flanks, which are now bare because her shirt has cinched up exposing them. She is quite ticklish on her sides in this position so she starts laughing with the odd shriek.

Then I stop, but only to wrap an arm around her calves in those jeans, and I cross her ankles which are by now right at my face level because she has slowly slid down unable to stop herself because she using her hands to try and stop me tickling her sides.

"But my favorite spot is of course these stocking feet..." She starts struggling more now saying the odd "No!" through her laughter. Her feet are by far her most ticklish spot. I put all five fingers around the heel of her left foot and put some pressure on and off until I really make her squirm it around and wrinkle itself up in those tan nylons. Tickling her heels always gets her going because she really can't squirm her heels away.

"Hey? I just love getting some shrieking ticklish laughter from her..." Then I move two fingers to the arch and scrape and scribble them up and down. By now her face is on the ground turned to the side, eyes closed, and laughing hysterically with some blond hair in her face. Her foot is wrinkling and doing circles trying to get some relief and kicking a little, but I hold on tight!

Then I like to surprise her by tickling the other stocking sole with all my fingers, which gets her laughing even harder because I haven't touched it yet. At this point she starts really kicking, almost panicking. I only tickle her other sole for a few seconds, and then let her go entirely.

Then she continues laughing for a bit and turns on her back to recover, moving the hair from her face.

Then she often looks at me and takes a deep breath and says; "Aah....that was fun." Now if she wants things to continue, she'll finish that sentence with something like, "You'rs still a loser though...!"

The whole thing lasts only about 25 seconds. She is the most lovely creature I have every seen and I don't want these times to end. That's why I stop. If I didn't she'd get upset.

There we are. So now you guys know I'm still in the game....so to speak!

medikation65

You said she doesn't like being tickled, but it sounds like she's into it. She even said it was fun. BTW what celebrity would you say she resembles?

Well she's "into it" maybe once a week for like 30 seconds to a minute. But if I try to tickle her 4-5 times a day she gets irritated. Plus I find if I don't do that, she stays quite ticklish for times like this. That's what I've realized in living with this tickling interest; you have to pick and choose the times or you'll be nothing more than a fondler of women's sensitive spots. And of course, when she says "No," or "Don't," and she means it......STOP!

Celebrity?.........Hmm........Maybe like Andrea Roth, but with green eyes, and like 10 years younger. And my wife isn't poker thin. She's thin, but not "model" thin. Maybe Rachel Platten. But again, normal thin instead of model thin!

Well she's "into it" maybe once a week for like 30 seconds to a minute. But if I try to tickle her 4-5 times a day she gets irritated. Plus I find if I don't do that, she stays quite ticklish for times like this. That's what I've realized in living with this tickling interest; you have to pick and choose the times or you'll be nothing more than a fondler of women's sensitive spots. And of course, when she says "No," or "Don't," and she means it......STOP!

Celebrity?.........Hmm........Maybe like Andrea Roth, but with green eyes, and like 10 years younger. And my wife isn't poker thin. She's thin, but not "model" thin. Maybe Rachel Platten. But again, normal thin instead of model thin!

She sounds absolutely gorgeous. You're a lucky man

Everyday spousal tickling stories like this are always fun. I'm typically the spouse who's on the receiving end of such merciless attentions, and it's nice to know I'm not alone in my plight.

Hey Wade- The other thing is she's CONSTANTLY tickling me! If I have any spot in a vulnerable position she takes advantage of it. I like sleeping with my feet hanging over the edge, and I know if she ever walks by I get these goosebumps and my feet curl up and she's walk her nails up each of my feet as she goes by. She's a real playful flirt with that sort of thing! So I hear ya!

Hey Wade- The other thing is she's CONSTANTLY tickling me! If I have any spot in a vulnerable position she takes advantage of it. I like sleeping with my feet hanging over the edge, and I know if she ever walks by I get these goosebumps and my feet curl up and she's walk her nails up each of my feet as she goes by. She's a real playful flirt with that sort of thing! So I hear ya!

Dude before I said you're lucky. Well not only are you lucky but it sounds like you hit the damn lottery!

Haha! I feel as though I have! She tickles me 3 times more than I do her. She knows I like it. When we were dating I told her I had a fantasy of being tied up and tickled by a girl in black stockings, skirt, and white blouse. So the next weekend, I come over and she's wearing this outfit. She produces an unopened rope she had bought, and with her long fingernail beckons me over and says; "Wanna be tied up?"

Man, I had never done it before. She tickled me silly for about 30 minutes. Walking her nails up my ribs and then scribbling them in my underarms. My feet, waistline, everywhere. She even tickled me under the arms with her stocking feet.

She's tied me up dozens of more times since then. When she grows her nails long she often offers to because she knows I love her long fingernails.

But again, I still say, I'm careful not to overdo it. She's indulging me, as I do her, because we love each other. It's pretty sweet!

No, there's not much to them to be honest. It starts like the above, and then after a while it turns into more. And that's sort of for us only! All the stories I've written and posted here are fictional. I haven't written one in years come to think of it.

No, there's not much to them to be honest. It starts like the above, and then after a while it turns into more. And that's sort of for us only! All the stories I've written and posted here are fictional. I haven't written one in years come to think of it.

Dude don't sell yourself or your stories short. I can't speak for anyone else but I love true F/M stories. The story you used to start this thread was incredible. I'm sure any true F/M stories you wish to share will be a lot more interesting than you think.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back