• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bunions?

DCWT

I'm a guy who has always had the desire to have my feet tickled and played with. However, I have a large bunion on my right foot that I am very insecure about. I've been afraid to ask this for quite a bit because of fear of judgment. But now that I've worked up the courage , I need to ask what you guys think. Are bunions a turn off? Do they affect how my feet look?

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
For me personally I don't find them attractive at all therefore it's a turn off. I guess it's not a huge turn off if they have a slight bunion but large ones I definitely find unattractive. I know I have run into some foot people though that like bunions so to each their own.

For me, absolute huge turn off. I literally don't even want to touch feet with bunions. they look deformed and freaky, like something from a horror movie.

I honestly am in it for the reaction.
Unless someone's feet are calloused and cracked or smell bad,or have chunked up fungus nails, how their feet look wouldn't bother me.
I only have a "foot fetish" in relation to tickling though, if I know someone's feet aren't ticklish, the attraction dies for me.
Some of the more foot centric guys might have issues, but like PorcelainDoll said, some might be specifically into it.

Thanks, guys. I do take care of them religiously, but it's that one thing I am having trouble with. It's nice to know that there are people out there who don't mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back