• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Changes in ticklishness

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
Sorry! I posted this in the true stories section but I meant to post it here:
Hello everyone!
So, you might have seen my posts prior to this one expressing my frustration with my boyfriends lack of ticklishness. Well, not so much lack... he's definitely ticklish, just not in my favorite area. I'm a female ler and I favor upper body tickling.
His flanks/lower sides/stomach are not finger ticklish but he can be ticklish there if I kiss or lick him. His upper ribs are finger ticklish.
Anyway, he recently lost a decent amount of weight in a healthy way. He was never fat but he dropped like 20 lbs and is now very thin.
We were hanging out last night and things have been a little rocky with us lately so I haven't been tickling him as much as I usually do.
But I was feeling a little flirty and he was laying with his legs across me on the couch and I reached over and just tweaked his lower side and he jerked and reacted in a ticklish way really genuinely. I remarked that he's never been ticklish there and he shrugged and said well it tickles now. So I went after his sides and he started squirming and laughing. It was so bizarre. He has never reacted that way to being tickled there. He said it felt ticklish deeply like in the muscle of his stomach but he agreed he's never felt ticklish in that way in that area before and didn't know why he suddenly felt it now. He doesn't have the fetish but humors me so it wouldn't be because he likes it. He tolerates it because I like it. Haha! Has anyone else experienced changes in ticklishness for any particular reason?

I dated a gal many years ago that was deathly ticklish in her pits but nothing on her feet, which are my favorite. Believe me, I tried. But, somewhere along the line, something changed and they became so ticklish that the only way I could tickle them was to tie her up! Go figure!

Perhaps his blood circulation has improved.

It's interesting that you should mention that because he actually has a blood disorder that messes with his hematocrit levels and gives him thick blood that we finally got under control in the past few months. His levels have been stable for a bit now. I wonder if the better circulation does have anything to do with his increased sentivity...

I'll just remind you of my blog entry:
About weight loss and increased side ticklishness
http://ticklingforum.com/entry.php?6480-About-weight-loss-and-increased-side-ticklishness

tt0132fitnessbikinikristina_standup.gif

and the related thread
Weight Loss and Increased Side Ticklishness
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282651-Weight-Loss-and-Increased-Side-Ticklishness

Attachments

• tt0132fitnessbikinikristina_standup.gif
    tt0132fitnessbikinikristina_standup.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Sorry! I posted this in the true stories section but I meant to post it here:
Hello everyone!
So, you might have seen my posts prior to this one expressing my frustration with my boyfriends lack of ticklishness. Well, not so much lack... he's definitely ticklish, just not in my favorite area. I'm a female ler and I favor upper body tickling.
His flanks/lower sides/stomach are not finger ticklish but he can be ticklish there if I kiss or lick him. His upper ribs are finger ticklish.
Anyway, he recently lost a decent amount of weight in a healthy way. He was never fat but he dropped like 20 lbs and is now very thin.
We were hanging out last night and things have been a little rocky with us lately so I haven't been tickling him as much as I usually do.
But I was feeling a little flirty and he was laying with his legs across me on the couch and I reached over and just tweaked his lower side and he jerked and reacted in a ticklish way really genuinely. I remarked that he's never been ticklish there and he shrugged and said well it tickles now. So I went after his sides and he started squirming and laughing. It was so bizarre. He has never reacted that way to being tickled there. He said it felt ticklish deeply like in the muscle of his stomach but he agreed he's never felt ticklish in that way in that area before and didn't know why he suddenly felt it now. He doesn't have the fetish but humors me so it wouldn't be because he likes it. He tolerates it because I like it. Haha! Has anyone else experienced changes in ticklishness for any particular reason?

Unfortunately, I've had almost the opposite thing happen with my wife. She has always been extremely ticklish all over her body, with her feet being the worst. She isn't into my kink as she had bad experiences as a kid with tickling but she would tolerate me tickling her in short bursts.

After the birth of our second child 8 months ago, it's almost as if her nerves have changed. I used to lightly graze her back with my fingers to elicit a ticklish response but now that causes her physical pain. In addition, she'll only let me rub her feet as the tickling is too much for her to handle now. We've talked about trying feather tickling but I haven't bought any equipment yet. Hopefully when her post pregnancy hormones vanish, things will go back to normal. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weight loss really makes a difference. And not only that but lot of guys can raise their defenses if they know it's coming.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back