• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NSFW Who drew these?

NWIBOY

TMF Expert
Who drew these and are there anymore like them? Please help. Thanks!

Attachments

• tumblr_o0i9zcBe6j1rafjxfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o0i9zcBe6j1rafjxfo1_1280.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 1,294
  • tumblr_nz4dlvL3CX1urwm01o1_1280.png
    tumblr_nz4dlvL3CX1urwm01o1_1280.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,269
The first one is an artist Augustine, the second I am not sure.

I believe Augustine has an archive thread here on the TMF.

Nice. Thanks for helping me with this search. I looked for "AUG" forever and never came up with anything. I guess that it's just something that you have to know.

Unfortunately, much of his work involves enemas and also situations that seem like they'll result in death. Not necessarily a pretty thought.

Nice. Thanks for helping me with this search. I looked for "AUG" forever and never came up with anything. I guess that it's just something that you have to know.

Unfortunately, much of his work involves enemas and also situations that seem like they'll result in death. Not necessarily a pretty thought.

Augustine is one of our greatest artists. He is interested in other fantasies besides tickling (force-feedings, electric shocks, etc...), but tickling features quite prominently in his works. Also, each fantasy is usually kept well-separated from one drawing to another, so I strongly suggest that you keep looking. I could post his tickling only works here, but that would take me forever :p Here is one tiny sample of one of his tickling stories. I don't know for you, but I think it would be a shame to miss it:

View attachment 534344View attachment 534345View attachment 534346View attachment 534347

The "life and death" situations you are describing is a genre of its own called "damsels in peril". You know, the usual "Lois-Lane-is-bound-to-the-train-tracks-waiting-for-Superman-to-save-her", but with a kinky twist. I understand if you don't like it, but honestly I love Augustine's take on it.

To note, he is also a very talented F/m artist. If that is your thing, you will love what he does!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back