• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle article on advice site

Justman1979

Verified
Found this article on a work advice site. Spaces added for the usual reasons.
http://www. askamanager. org/2017/05/my-coworker-tickled-another-coworker-and-now-there-is-chaos.html

It's not super common but in the grand history of advice sites the internet there have been several occasions where tickling has come up. Being honest there are times where I wonder if people with a tickling fetish submit things like this to advice sites just so they can get off on other people talking about tickling.

In the workplace, when in doubt, resist the urge to tickle. Even if the person being tickled doesn't freak out you could still get in trouble.
I think I told this story before but once we were having our monthly company meeting and I tickled this one female coworker that I was friendly with(and her ribs were very ticklish). She didn't seem to mind but I wasn't aware the HR Manager saw this and spoke to my boss.
Fortunately my boss was cool and was a friend of mine so he wasn't too mad, but I made sure I never did it again.

Last edited:
Monica, Rachael and Pheobe? Really? lol

It is always best to keep one's erotic interests away from the workplace. Or, as my father once told me, "Don't shit where you eat."

Monica, Rachael and Pheobe? Really? lol
Probably the author (clearly a fan of Friends) used those names so as not to reveal the actual workplace.

As I've discussed elsewhere online, I've had more than a few experiences with coworkers discovering that I'm ticklish and then periodically attacking me in the workplace, an experience which has always been equal parts fun and panicky. No reason to believe any of them were more than just playful mischief-makers who were happy to have stumbled onto my particular weakness, though one of them was a little more committed to tickling me than the others, and I'd seen her occasionally try tickling other coworkers or asking if they were ticklish, so she may have been a little more focused on it than the others.

All those folks have moved on now and I haven't gotten tickled in the office in quite a while, though. I wonder if it's because the wider workplace climate has changed.

Some of those comments, sheesh.

Trigger warnings, lawsuits, claims of sexual assault and battery?!

A majority of the people posting there are relatively level-headed, and Monica was clearly in the wrong, but man, some of those people need to chill out.

I don't know. Seemed a little to "matter of fact" to be a fetishist. I think a fetishist would put a lot more detail in about the "hysterical laughter" and the "long nails scratching on the nylon soles", or whatever.

That article reads like fiction. Like a tale for entertainment and tittilation; not like an eyewitness account.
The way the writer describes the tickler's intentions and the women's inner feelings just comes across as "manufactured"

Not sure I agree with you, the tickleshow, but can you be more specific? I was leaning towads this being real, and I want to know what you see here that maybe I'm missing.

There's a follow up, for what it's worth:

http://www.askamanager. org/2017/09/update-my-coworker-tickled-another-coworker-and-now-there-is-chaos.html#comments

(Remember to remove the space)

That article reads like fiction. Like a tale for entertainment and tittilation; not like an eyewitness account.
The way the writer describes the tickler's intentions and the women's inner feelings just comes across as "manufactured"

Agreed. I doubt this actually happened. I think the guy just has a tickle fetish, and is writing in with a fiction story to see what the response is.

I disagree, but if you're right, then it worked pretty well since no one in the comments thought it was a fake.

The employees names were Rachel,Monica and phoebe....Has anyone seen the tv series FRIENDS :p ??

I disagree, but if you're right, then it worked pretty well since no one in the comments thought it was a fake.

Well the tickling fetish is rare, and I think only those who have it could sense the fakeness.

arpitasdfg, it's pretty common in advice articles to use aliases to protect identity in these letters. It may even have come from the blogger herself.

This is an interesting situation. Yes i agree that tickling someone on the Job like that is not appropriate but i think she Rachel is over reacting in want ting the girl to get fired because of tickling her feet. I find it interesting that this happened between women and not a Man tickling a woman because we all knw that she would be History if she were a male.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back