• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which models seem to enjoy being tickled?

I think most of the models who do it regularly actually enjoy it.

I know Tomiko has admitted that she enjoys being tickled.

Does anyone believe 1 and done models actually like being tickled too? Like models that maybe did 3 sessions for a producer or maybe a handful of sessions for 1 or 2 producers but that's it. I met and tickled a model and she didn't necessarily say she enjoyed it, it was just all about the money for her and she was into much more fetish stuff.

MILF Tracy at Tickle Abuse. At first she only did feet videos, which were classics, then she did the Mantis video, and Tasha worked her pits and nipples to make her shriek "Jesus Christ!" in hysteria, but she was legitimately euphoric, albeit overwhelmed by the sensations.

Does anyone believe 1 and done models actually like being tickled too? Like models that maybe did 3 sessions for a producer or maybe a handful of sessions for 1 or 2 producers but that's it. I met and tickled a model and she didn't necessarily say she enjoyed it, it was just all about the money for her and she was into much more fetish stuff.

Some do and some do not. This made me think of Andrea Rosu - who does NOT like being tickled, but she does tickle shoots because she knows she's well qualified for them. There are a number of models who enjoyed being tickled, but only did one shoot for various reasons. One model did a quick test tickle shoot, was fine with it and enjoyed herself, but later on decided she didn't want to do that again, because she was engaged, and didn't want there to be any more images of her being touched in a familiar way by someone who was not her fiance/husband.

I think too, it bears mentioning that being tickled means something different to a non-tickle kinkster. I've encountered many a model who enjoys the touching and caressing of that half massage/half tickle which makes them squirm and giggle a bit. The more intense type which makes them laugh hysterically, lose their breath and feel like they are losing their mind, THAT - they consider work.

Dissecting a little further, there's someone like Amo Morbia, who LOVES having her feet tickled. Will happily laugh her head off all day from foot tickling. Can't stand her ribs tickled. Doesn't like it, doesn't want it. That's work.

Shauna Ryanne seems to like it even though she's incredibly ticklish. And I think Lucy Purr has a love/hate thing going for it.

I agree that most of the most of models featured in multiple videos in UK Tickling seem to enjoy tickling.
Perla, from the Tickle Room
Ana, Shana from A.N.A. tickling

Surprised that Sadie from LIO falls in the love/hate tickling category. I was ready to leave my family and propose to her after watching her clips.

In my long-vanish'd and dissolute youth, I did a few films in which I was a madly willing, domly spanker, and apparently quite into it, but it's actually not particularly my thing.

KT's done stuff on various videos that she's not particularly into in her/our private life, but one wouldn't know it from her performances.

Let's face it, all of these clips are for the purpose of 'wankertainment' (fappertainment?) and anyone can fake pretty much anything for an afternoon's filming if the money suits, proper breaks are provided, and they've a performer's turn of mind.

And no producer's going to put himself in jeopardy by releasing a genuine non-con. The filmed evidence is pretty indisputable were this the case, and anyway, the model will have signed a release afterwards.

So- some may like it, some not, some may fake not liking it if that's in the script, etc. etc.

I think the solution, if one is needed, is simply for the consumer to enjoy the finished product, not wondering too much about the veracity thereof.

And not only is professional wrestling suspect, but Hamlet's Father, Polonius, Ophelia, Rosencrantz, Guildenstern, Claudius, Gertrude, Ophelia, Laertes, and Hamlet never actually get killed.

Last edited:
Well, I don’t know whether she really likes it, but it seems that Scarlet Storm has some fun when getting tickled. At least in most of the many vids she’s in, she seems to have fun.

Surprised that Sadie from LIO falls in the love/hate tickling category. I was ready to leave my family and propose to her after watching her clips.

Kind of what I mentioned in the previous post - if you're just tickling her lightly or moderately, she'll enjoy that and think it's fun to be giggling. If you're making her howl, she'll legitimately beg you to stop. On more than one occasion she's stated she ought to pay me for tickles. She really might not be kidding.
Her words: View attachment saview.mp4

Well, I don’t know whether she really likes it, but it seems that Scarlet Storm has some fun when getting tickled. At least in most of the many vids she’s in, she seems to have fun.

Her words: View attachment scarview.mp4

Well, maybe another cute redhead, Miss Crash. In one ticklecuties vid she seems to cum while getting her feet tickled

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back