• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which models seem to enjoy being tickled?

Iluv2tickle123

I love videos where the models seem to enjoy being tickled. Or where there's a love/hate relationship with it. Let's make a list!
Zentickling: harper, chelsea, nae
other: viviana

Sole Mates: Ash, Brooke, Lucy, Kim, Priti, Lina, Patience, Ling, Samiya, Mya, Lilah, Barbie, Natasha, Kels, and Lolly.

Sole Mates: Ash, Brooke, Lucy, Kim, Priti, Lina, Patience, Ling, Samiya, Mya, Lilah, Barbie, Natasha, Kels, and Lolly.

Man that's one hell of list! :yowzer: You must own the whole catalog ;)

I think that lil Dee should make the list as well as Kandi...

Well, I'd vote for Lil Dee too. But maybe Cali Logan too. And not to forget Miss Crash, in one vid she seems to cum hike gatting tickled with a vibrator

I saw a few videos with Cali Logan and it seems to me she's faking it, either she is not ticklish or not properly tickled ... probably that's why she enjoyed it ;)

I'm not super familiar with all the models out there, but one of my favorite videos ever was someone named Laura from TMJ Productions. She was super tall and seemed to really dig being tickled. She only did a couple of videos, and I've always hoped she'd do more!

Also, there's Nurse Lisa from TA who seemed to enjoy both giving and receiving

I don't know about enjoying, but some women never even lose their temper despite being hyperticklish. Those are the rare gems. Cindi was such a 'lee. Always a sweet girl despite being more ticklish than basically every other model of TA and despite getting tickled more relentlessly than less ticklish models.
I wonder if she got paid more than other models. Do producers have price categories according to degrees of ticklishness and response for their models aside from duration?

It's also a matter of preference of course. Sometimes people prefer a model to curse her 'ler, there's also a demand for that.

Most of the Uk Tickling models, seems to enjoy it very much. also Anabelle Pyke, Bella Carrera, Kalesie and Savannah from Simply tickling.

Janita Castro from Stryker Entertainment. Surprised nobody else has mentioned this one yet.

http://www.************************/index.php/shopping/?video_title=You're Stressing Me Out Bro

How about Priscilla James...she really did seem to.enjoy the whole package.

I would say Arianna, Sasha Foxxx, Nikki Lee Young, Dacy Lynn, Lo Lo and Foxy Roxy. That's who I can think of for now.

Some models I've worked with break down like so:

Out and out like/love being tickled
Kassy, Edyn, Stacy, Alexse West, Amara, Kryptonite, Fenix, Kili, Penelope, Vahnia, Copper, Penny, Malia, Rocio

Love and turn on
Meg

Love/Hate
Dr. Elle, Uma, Gina, Imani, Kendra, Nyx, Sonja/Sadie, Torry, Tastee

Love/Hate w possible sexual excitement
Jeni, Reesey

I would say Kymberly Jane. Back in the day with Real Tickling she went under Molly and now just Kymberly Jane. If you see her then and her more recent like on SoCal Tickling, you can clearly tell she enjoys being tickled and quite obviously is getting turned on from the tickles!

Most of my models. Kalesie obviously.

Savannah, Bella Carrera. Parker, Valerie, Tori, all love being tickled

Allie, Lola and Bella all have tickle fetishes and frequent this forum.

And a newbie that is coming I found in the personals section here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Most of my models. Kalesie obviously.

Savannah, Bella Carrera. Parker, Valerie, Tori, all love being tickled

Allie, Lola and Bella all have tickle fetishes and frequent this forum.

And a newbie that is coming I found in the personals section here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Haha.. OHHH of course I forgot to mention Savannah! Haha... my bad! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back