• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/15/17]* The Ticklish Saleswoman *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Kerry is a young saleswoman who we met at a conference. When she hears the idea of the project, it catches her curiosity and after some discussion, we convince her to try it! In this episode we begin with Kerry's nyloned soles being tickled with feathertips, fingertips, a flosser and brush. From there, we begin tickling her underarms, torso and knees. Being the professional she is, Kerry doesn't like to lose her composure, but as we keep rolling Kerry's forced into more laughter with escalating intensity. Later on with the nylons off and ties on, Kerry really loses it! The same is true with her underarms and torso exposed as her bucks and shifts get more aggressive. Towards the end it's evident that Kerry is tired, but we press on to the end! The episode comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional cost.

This was a fun production to make. Kerry is not someone who would typically be in a tickle video and it took some convincing, but it was worth it! She's 19 with a size 7 shoe.

Also, we've had a few changes on our end including the following:

1. We are no longer producing SD versions of our media. They are now replaced with a Mobile/Tablet version that's optimized for smartphones and tablets. The file size is compressed for optimized quality with a smaller size.
2. We are no longer posting HD previews for download but will have them embedded to better control what venue's our preview media is appearing.

STATS
Length: 32 Minutes ( 20 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Kerry Esposito
Kerry Esposito's Height and Shoe Size 5'4, 7
Kerry Esposito's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ttsw-hires3.jpg
    ttsw-hires3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 822
  • ttsw-hrs1-1.jpg
    ttsw-hrs1-1.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • ttsw-hrs5-1.jpg
    ttsw-hrs5-1.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 595
  • ttsw-hrs10-1.jpg
    ttsw-hrs10-1.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 1,390
  • ttsw-hrs8-1.jpg
    ttsw-hrs8-1.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 793
Loving all these Latinas you've been working with lately Darth. Kerry is a great addition to the team.

I'd like to see more Asian women tickled, hope you have a few lined up soon.

What an amazing laugh and reaction to the tickling!!!
Her laughter is intoxicating and I find her begging irresistible!!!

What an amazing laugh and reaction to the tickling!!!
Her laughter is intoxicating and I find her begging irresistible!!!

Thanks for the kudos skul and good to hear from you. While I'd like to say she'll be back for more, I think this will probably be a one and done production for her.

Just bought this one and I'm so glad I did. She's natural and beautiful.

Also so glad to see that she was tickled between the toes. More of that in future videos please :)

Keep up the great work.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the kind words AEX - much appreciated. You can expect to see more in-between tickling in videos when it's effective :).

Just bought this one and I'm so glad I did. She's natural and beautiful.

Also so glad to see that she was tickled between the toes. More of that in future videos please :)

Keep up the great work.

Cheers!

Video request

Hi could you share that video with me ? If you can I’ve been searching everywhere for it

wow that sure is one ticklish saleswomen so if i dont buy any thing from kerry and she gets me angry i know her weekness is good tickling i would let other customers know just how ticklish or the boss rest of the workers .

wow that sure is one ticklish saleswomen so if i dont buy any thing from kerry and she gets me angry i know her weekness is good tickling i would let other customers know just how ticklish or the boss rest of the workers .

Hahaha! Sales are a natural fit for her. Well spoken, classy and a sincerely good lady all around.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back