• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Cori The Nerd "Playing Foot Games"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Cori start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*NOTE* Hey Guys! Paypal and me are back up and running! So get those customs in and buy those clips! ALSO I am Planning a TICKLE/FOOT FETISH party for August/September in NYC. If you have a model you are interested in seeing please let me know in the comments below (please give feedback!) <3 We already have Noah, Zero, Marylou, and a few others interested in coming. We are making an event list as well as price ranges so its affordable for all but also has some VIP preferences (we might do a bidding where someone will bid to tickle a girl of their choice for 2 hours straight no breaks or safewords). Now! Onto the video and CORI IS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS

This is a custom request we slam dunked ;)

Back again by popular demand is the SUPER NERDY Cori! Cori is 27 with size 7 1/2 feet! Cori is an awesome friend who is always there while still being the best nerdy friend. She watches me play video games, helps with cosplay, has amazing taste in music, etc etc. So we always talked about her coming back to The Tickle Room since Cori does have some sexy feet. But I was reluctant because I did not think she was popular. However she is really popular with me CONSTANTLY getting requests to get her back!

Cori is restrained in bondage with with shoes and socks on. I Take off one shoe and tickle her socked foot for a bit with fingers. I Start off slow with one finger and then go fast, Then remove her other shoe and tickle her socked feet for a slightly longer time than usual but not too long. I Then tickle her socks off one at a time. This time I let the sock dangle off of her toes and tell her to try to keep the sock on her foot by not moving. I let it dangle just enough so that if she moves it'll come off. When her feet are inevitably bare, play I "This little piggy" each foot, but I have her say the rhyme and be sure to give a good quick fast tickle with the "wee wee wee" part. Then I challenge her to keep her feet still and not laugh for 30 seconds while I tickle her feet with fingers only. She has 3 tries "3 strikes you're out". When she fails the first time she gets the red brush for 30 seconds. When she fails twice she gets the green one for 30 seconds. And on the 3rd time she gets lotioned up and then both brushes simultaneously. During her punishment she also says "I have very ticklish feet. I love having my feet tickled". After Cori is exhausted and spent I know I cant't leave it there! So I decide to get some lickling action in there and Coris reaction is AMAZING. This clip also includes behind the scenes because I know how much you guys love knowing its real <3
Image183.jpgImage187.jpgImage188.jpgImage185.jpgImage180.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qsjasv85j3o8jr/cori foot games sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 15 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Cori foot games"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Cori end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Cori start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*NOTE* Hey Guys! Paypal and me are back up and running! So get those customs in and buy those clips! ALSO I am Planning a TICKLE/FOOT FETISH party for August/September in NYC. If you have a model you are interested in seeing please let me know in the comments below (please give feedback!) <3 We already have Noah, Zero, Marylou, and a few others interested in coming. We are making an event list as well as price ranges so its affordable for all but also has some VIP preferences (we might do a bidding where someone will bid to tickle a girl of their choice for 2 hours straight no breaks or safewords). Now! Onto the video and CORI IS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS

I'm interested in Joanne & MILF Debbie :) Love my fav mature girls :D

Loving how ticklish her feet are, and such an awesome laugh on top of it!!!

Ticklish Nerds are life!
No she does not snort.
And if you guys love milf debbie where are my Milf Debbie customs?

Ticklish Nerds are life!
No she does not snort.
And if you guys love milf debbie where are my Milf Debbie customs?

I'm not really a Debbie fan...but I love some perla though lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back