• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describe your first session.

DCWT

I'm curious to see how everyone's first session went. Were you nervous? Was it fun? What happened?

My first official "session" went rather well actually. We were honest with each other and did what we said we would we would do. But, I can't guarantee that everyone will have the same results...

My first ever? I was uh..a year or so too young to give any description here.

After that, the next time I had a real session, it was with my wife before we were even officially dating.
She picked up on me having the kink before I told her.
Too much blushing when it came to flirty side pokes and stuff.

Not long after, I was laid out on a couch, she sat down on my ankles, gave a playful tickle, said something like "Ooh, you can't move can you?" and started going to town.
Stopped midway and said something along the lines of "This is totally turning you on, isn't it?"
I blushed and stammered and mumbled something, and she cut me off saying "That's ok, it does me!" and kept back at it.

It definitely went on long enough to be considered "session" territory.

We wound up having a conversation about it right after, I was like "How did you know?"and she was like "You mean I was right?! Sweet!" and explained that it was really adorable and cute and made her feel all warm inside, and that the being in control in a harmless and fun way was attractive to her.

So..I married her :)

My first real tickle session was in 1999 with Mistress Zara. (She has since gotten married, retired as a professional Domme, and had two chilldren.)

It went as planned: I was tied up to a bondage table in Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. I was tickled for over an hour with her fingers, toothbrushes, and a plastic hairbrush. It was wonderful! :bouncybou

The rest of the two hour session was devoted to foot worship.

Some photos of MZ:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=7

Attachments

• Zara.jpg
    Zara.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Zara2.jpg
    Zara2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 36
  • zara7.jpg
    zara7.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 53
  • zsole1.jpg
    zsole1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 56
  • Zara16.JPG
    Zara16.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 74
Just had mine yesterday, took a 3 and a half hour road trip (which is not a problem for me as I like to travel, though it really takes a lot out of you haha), we met at a Burger King and then immediately afterwards we spent time at Walmart getting some tools I forgot, which was a good opportunity to get comfortable with each other.

I was the Ler, and the Lee wanted to know which spots he was still ticklish at as it has been years, which was something we had in common. Of course me being inexperienced I sucked at restraining him with the rope I brought but we still had fun without it as he was able to sit there and take it while I targeted his upper body. I will definitely practice tying up for next time, but did a decent job tying his ankles together when I targeted his feet afterwards. Anyway, to get the most laughs out of him I had to really dig with my fingers and had to switch spots constantly as he would get used to the ticklish feeling fast. Which was definitely fun and challenging haha! The tools I brought weren't really that effective on him, which was alright, my fingers were enough. And then after a while it was my turn and since I wasn't sure I was still ticklish I only agreed to about ten minutes, to which I regret as I was laughing so hard when he targeted my armpits and especially my feet with the hairbrush. Oh god I was twisting so much and laughing loudly I was completely shocked! Then the session was done and we had our fun. We said our goodbyes and I traveled another 3 and a half hours home.

Now I want to be tickled more than those ten minutes :D

The first word that comes to mind is... Intense! She was incredibly ticklish, I remember my heart pounding in my chest while I was tying her up, anticipating the dream that was about to start. Good times :)

My first time huh. Well I had this fetish since I was just a young boy. I had a gf sophomore year and she asked me ' so do you have a kink side to you?' I felt comfortable telling her so of course I did. She was curious about it was willing to let me tie her to her bed and just go crazy. She hated it but said it was also fun.[emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My fiancée sat on my chest with her butt in front of my face and tickled my feet. The thing I remember is reflexively trying to sit up to stop it, but I couldn't because she had me plastered to the bed with her weight.

As a 'ler (about 6 years ago): I met a girl through youtube of all places who I had a lot in common with and we eventually met up to hang out. We were about 17 at the time so she lived at home but her parents left us alone for a few hours to go to dinner or something so we immediately went to her room where I poorly tried to tie her arms above her head with a pair of socks :bwahaha: . The bondage didn't work well but she was great fun to tickle.

As a 'lee (about 3 years ago): My ex has known about my interests since the beginning and would like to banter back and forth about tickling the snot out of each other out of nowhere when watching a movie or something. One day she decided to follow through and after suggesting I lay against her with my back against her chest, she managed to block my arms with her legs and just let loose. After a few minutes of that she wanted to switch positions so she could get my feet and what not, by that point I was so into it I just did whatever she said haha. Good times...

Mine was a little disaster. I travel like 5 hours to meet this girl (she was into tickling also). She only agreed if only she tickled me, I thought it was OK and then once there I would tickle her. Well we first met in a bar, start chatting to get comfortable and then I invited her to the Hotel Room. There I stripped down, only wearing underwears. She tickled me with her nails, feather, brush, and everything, and I discover that I'm not ticklish at all, but rather turned me on.

After she finished tickle me, I said that it was my turn, because I wasn't going to return unless I tickled her. Well I forgot to mention that she's in a wheelchair, so nothing on her feet, but that's Ok I'm more of an armpit tickling guy. I told her that I would like to tickle her armpits. She took her clothes and, surprise, surprise, She didn't shaved her armpits, it was like a man hairy armpit. I said, well I have tickled smooth armpits, let's see how it goes on hairy armpits. SHE WASN'T TICKLISH EITHERRRR.

But that's not the worst of all. The worst of all is that we stopped communicating and like 5 years later, in a tickling chat group, she was there and SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER ME!!!, SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT SHE HADN'T HAD A TICKLING SESSION. MY GOD IT WAS LIKE WE LOST THE VIRGINITY AND SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER ME.

But that's OK, the next tickling session was with my wife before getting married and it is glorious with her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back