• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Housemate's punishment

vocif

TMF Novice
So my housemate is beyond irritating and an absolute nightmare to live with. Her only redeeming feature is her feet, which are just superb. Occasionally I get to see them but only when she lotions, pumices and paints her toenails. The rest of the time she drives me crazy by wearing socks! Even in summer!

Anyway, I stayed at a friend's last night as she was having a party (no way was I going to stick around for that) and when I returned this morning, she informed me that my Xbox had been broken at some point during the evening. She said she was sorry and then when I said she can give me the money, she fobbed me off and said that she'd "sort it out" while walking away from me.

I don't know whether it was the anger or just the lack of needing to care given that I move out soon, but I blurted out a "punishment proposal" for her. I had always whether a pair of soles that I NEVER see were ticklish. Suffice to say I now understand why those feet are always socked and protected &#55357;&#56834;

When I offered her a wager to reduce the tickling, she arrogantly accepted. Who else would have accepted the below? &#55357;&#56834;

--> Soles will remain taut and toes flexed back for 1 minute. The soles will receive gentle raking of 1 nail each for the duration. If successful, the tickling ends immediately. Every time one toe just quivers or a tiny wrinkle appears on the soles, 5 minutes of no-holds barred penalty tickling will be owed.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    684.9 KB · Views: 1,377
How much mercy did these tender tootsies receive?

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    732.1 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    773.9 KB · Views: 1,048
I presume no mercy at all. :devil:
Wonderful sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

None at all. Boy did that girl howl. Was so therapeutic pouring all of my exasperation with her living habits onto her ticklish soles. Fair play to her though, her soles were like silk and were even moist and lotioned when I removed her socks &#55357;&#56834;

There are more pictures if anyone is interested?

Excellent experience, thanks for sharing! Will there be more "punishment proposals" in the future?

Excellent experience, thanks for sharing! Will there be more "punishment proposals" in the future?

What do we think, should her soles suffer more?

Her feet are protected once again in thick socks right now and probably won't ever come out again. My fingertips remember how smooth the soles were though. Never touched such surfaces before and don't think the pictures do them justice.

I should point out that the Xbox was actually already broken :)

YES! Please more photos! Did you happen to get any pics with the socks on, first?

Isn't it fantastic when the haughtiness is methodically extracted as she is rendered hysterical by a mere feather gliding along her arches?

It took a good while to tie her big toes together and she earned a penalty for that.

Today has been a good day!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 862
Your imagination can probably conjure an image of her reaction here.

Loved the shine.

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 881
It's never enough tickling when they're ticklish! Hope you have a plan to get her tied up again and really give it to her good!

Amazing set of photos mate, thanks for sharing. her feet are outstanding

It's never enough tickling when they're ticklish! Hope you have a plan to get her tied up again and really give it to her good!

So I think we're all agreed that feet as delicious and utterly ridiculously ticklish as hers (they're so ticklish it was almost irritating as it took a good 5 minutes just to tie her big toes together) need to be subjected to further tickly examination.

Anyone got any ideas how I can get her in position?

There are more photos as well if anyone is interested?

great story dude ;) it was nice to hear how you use the chance for tickle someone who's used to protect her feet and persuade her like that ;) btw awesome pics, the green one is a masterpiece, showing the art of tickling

great story dude ;) it was nice to hear how you use the chance for tickle someone who's used to protect her feet and persuade her like that ;) btw awesome pics, the green one is a masterpiece, showing the art of tickling

Thanks very much. She is so embarrassed and angry today 😂

Doesn't matter how bratty she is ever again, I have had her whimpering and cackling with just my fingertips on her precious soles. And little does she know that phase 2 is in action.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    787.8 KB · Views: 449
Is it possible she's been hoping for this kind punishment all along?

Phenomenal photos! Was any of this captured on film?

Unfortunately not. Had to take the photos really surreptitiously. May film next time if I can get her to surrender her soles again - come on people please, any ideas as to how to get at her feet again would be welcome?

In other news, have discovered this idea is such a winner. Agreed to help one of my university friends with her essay in return for some hearty giggling! Stand by for photos tomorrow. Feet not as perfect but smooth soles and nicely ticklish!

Your housemate has excellent soles.

The soles pictures and tickling pictures are incredible.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back