• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Housemate's punishment

These are by far the best two photos. I love the anticipation! Cant wait to hear (and see) more like this!

Your housemate has excellent soles.

The soles pictures and tickling pictures are incredible.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

I know, her soles are superb. It makes it all the more unbearable that she is now totally covering them 24/7. So I thought I could post a couple more pictures to relive the moments when her soles were bared for all to see and their silken surfaces stroked and scraped until she was a babbling mess. Turns out people are not quite as bitchy when someone is cascading a hairbrush up and down their oiled soles!

This scene demonstrated to me for real how simple yet devastatingly effective tying big toes together is. It transformed 2 evasive targets into one immobilised ticklish surface and really made her punishment an efficient one.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 421
I am still not hearing many ideas about how to get her feet again?

Come on people, are you seriously telling me that you can live with yourselves if these soles never receive tickling again?

How to get her feet again.

Negotiate with her.. offer her.. something she likes.. in exchange for her baring her soles,and letting you tie them/tickle them for however long.

That's the one idea I can think of.

How to get her feet again.

Negotiate with her.. offer her.. something she likes.. in exchange for her baring her soles,and letting you tie them/tickle them for however long.

That's the one idea I can think of.

Just cannot see that working unfortunately. Manipulation is the only way I think. Rest assured though that she is so reluctant to spend any money so if anything else of mine should break, her bare soles will be right back in position for further tending to!

Any other ideas?

On the plus side, she has mentioned that a friend is coming round that was involved in the Xbox "breaking" (should I tell her haha) Could there possibly be something here?

I think you're in a strong position to negotiate some new rules regarding barefoot time in the house, in addition to the tickling. I have a platonic friend with beautiful feet that I almost never get to see, and it is frustrating as hell. If I had to live with her and never got to see them, I'd snap. You should tell your friend that she can earn extra credit by agreeing to bare feet in the house at all times, or some variation thereof.

@dm101 that is not a bad idea, will try to give it a go! So you would like her to agree to a minimum amount of time daily during which she must have bare feet?

In other news, I am thrilled to inform you all that the friend of my housemate who was responsible for "breaking" the Xbox was here last night and very apologetic. Of course, she had no idea that the hollow offer regarding what she could do about it would literally come back to viciously rake her pinioned oily arches!

My housemate has actually warmed to me a little and with some strong persuading from her, the punishment was finally sealed. (Her main line of negotiation being that if she had to suffer the punishment, her friend was not wriggling out of it).

I know they now think I am a bit of a creep but I am moving out in a couple of months and will likely never see them again so who cares haha?

What shocks me is that they both opted to surrender their bare feet to have them worked on in painfully ticklish detail rather than just pay the repair or replacement cost! (I wouldn't let them as it's obviously not actually broken but they haven't offered!)

Standby by for pictures of her punishment later. I had a hunch that her feet would be pristine and their ultra ticklishness (rivals my housemate's feet) was a pleasant surprise but the best shock of all was her simply stunning superb wrinkly soles (so many wrinkles!)

You could always tell her if she wants to protect her feet, she could wear nylons when you tickle her...tell her it won't tickle as much(snicker,snicker)

"Stop complaining and stay still while I trace these wrinkles"

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    746.4 KB · Views: 561
Incredible pictures of her wrinkly soles.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

How about full pics of the both of them tied up, blindfolded, and gagged?

Please update us on this saga! I'm on the edge of my seat!

@dm101 that is not a bad idea, will try to give it a go! So you would like her to agree to a minimum amount of time daily during which she must have bare feet?

Absolutely! If it was me, I'd say barefoot in the house at ALL times - no exceptions! You could even take it a step further by insisting on flip flops or sandals when the two of you are out together. Let me know how it goes!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back