• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Anyone a Tech Person Who Can Help Me?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
I am trying to run the Sims 2 Double Deluxe pack on my Windows 10 Dell Latitude and it keeps crashing whenever I try to "Create a family". I bought the PC game from a yard sale a couple months ago and now just had time to try it out. I have tried restarting my computer, cleaning the disc (which has no scratches on it), and even search for answers online and went into my graphics section of the control panel. I don't know why it keeps crashing, but it's super annoying. Please Help! I just want to Sim. Thank you!

I am trying to run the Sims 2 Double Deluxe pack on my Windows 10 Dell Latitude and it keeps crashing whenever I try to "Create a family". I bought the PC game from a yard sale a couple months ago and now just had time to try it out. I have tried restarting my computer, cleaning the disc (which has no scratches on it), and even search for answers online and went into my graphics section of the control panel. I don't know why it keeps crashing, but it's super annoying. Please Help! I just want to Sim. Thank you!

Did you try running the game on the lowest graphics/detail settings?

Sounds to me it might be an install problem. Something might have corrupted during the install. Try uninstalling the sims 2 and reinstalling it. If that dosen't work, then you might need to alter your graphics settings. If that dosen't work, then you might not have enough RAM to run the game. What are the specs of your computer if you don't mind me asking?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back