• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quality Adult Tickling games New Studio

We've had a handful of folks come in with similar claims over the years, only to spam their stuff and try to soak up donations, then throw a fit and disappear when folks point out their mistakes.

So, you'll have to forgive the lukewarm response over here.
Looking forward to your updates.
Expect more folks to chime in when you've got something playable.

Cheers!

This seems promising, seeing as you code and make everything by yourself I respect that in game maker since you are starting from scratch. Keep up the good work.

This is neat. Looks pretty promising.

Open to discussing dev stuff here or in PMs?

The 3D model looks really great!

A few rough comments (possibly suggestions), please ignore me if they make you feel unpleasant:

The idea and the models are both fantastic, but it looks like the story behind the game might be a little thin, which makes the game more like a "tickle simulation". Once the player sees all the scenes, the gameplay experience might start to fall. (Apparently you cannot keep on adding a lot of different characters into the game, for it is too much work). You might want to consider adding something that makes the game more lasting. (For instance a Rubik's cube can be played over and over again while many Hgames are not worth a second playthrough)

I also looked at your patreon page and it looks like you are not getting a lot support. Here is what I think:
Your game is INTERESTING, undoubtedly, but the lack of past experience with your work makes people hesitate to support you. (No offense). I am not saying you should try the same thing, but below are a few successful cases in utilizing Patreon or similar sites.

灯火 (a Japanese game maker) has posted several RPG games, which all have received positive feedback, before he started selling his/her first game "Spectoria". A Tickle Game/Comics exhibition was held and his/her game was sold out (cards with DL link on the back) very quickly because of his/her reputation. The game has been downloaded 400 times on DLsite and a number of times on BOOTH at a price of roughly 5 dollars per copy.

Indivi is also a Hgame maker. He has posted a game on this site if I recall this correctly. His experience was much alike yours. The first game didn't get much attention even though it was free. (Some attention but not enough to start a patreon). However, it still accumulated some reputation for him. (But his current game is not just about tickling) His current project is making $1530 per month.

Anyway, to the conclusion: You might need to get people to know a bit more about you and your work before your patron could start getting more attention. Try post something on the site so people know your name. Going straight to the topic isn't always the best way.

I see. It wasn't very clear to me that the project was for mobile devices. When I saw "APP" on your patreon page I got really confused. My apologies on the previous statements.

Regarding that particular statement:
To my understanding modelling for actions and behaviors can be time-consuming. (I personally don't have much experience on this, but it seems that design different reactions for different characters could be lots of work.) Disregard this if I misunderstood you.

I don't recall PM you and asking you about the code. It might be the other guy that replied you earlier. (For the record, I don't ever ask people for their codes, unless they are already open to public)

By the way, your work looks great. I understand how difficult it can be to make a game and you are doing quite well. I'm looking forward to seeing your demo!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back