• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Airport Goddess!

treetavern

TMF Novice
Screenshot_2017-07-15-23-08-31.png

I saw this amazing Indian beauty at the airport and I got the nerve to strike up a conversation with her. After a few minutes she noticed me glancing down at her gorgeous feet. She said with a giggle, "Is there something wrong with my feet?" She said this knowing I was scoping them out. I responded, "You my dear have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen." She giggled some more and asked me, "Is this your best pickup line?" I responded to her, "No, but is it working?" She laughed at me and said, "Not really." We talked for a while, and the gate people were now starting the boarding process. I knew I would never see this beauty again, so I knew I had to be bold!

I asked her if I could take a picture or her lovely feet? I told her I had some online friends that would love to see her sexy feet. She said, "Oh boy just what I need a bunch of foot pervs doing who knows what to me feet!" I said to her you would be surprised how nice they would be and how respectful the comments would be. She thought about it for a couple of seconds and said, OK I'm curious to find out what your foot friends would say about me. But I do not want my face shown.

I moved back to take a picture and she turned away. I took a few. I was almost dizzy with excitement! I sat next to her showed them to her. She looked at them with a questioning look and said, "You like them that much?" "YES! I said, very much so. I also think your hair is amazingly sexy also." She just laughed and told me that I was funny.

When I heard the word "funny" come out of her sexy mouth, my internal Light Bulb went on. "Oh there is one more thing." "What's that?", she said in a playful tone. I then reached down and dragged my finger along her soft sole. Her eyes went wide she covered her mouth and giggled. Then I turned the strait line into a "T" at the base of her sexy toes. Her cute toes wiggled wildly and her laugh became much deeper. She grabbed my had and said "That enough my foot friend, everybody is watching." I told her. "All of my friends were going to ask if you were ticklish, and now I could honestly tell them yes."

She smiled and said, "You and your foot friends are freaks."

Before we finally got on the plane she asked "What site I was putting her "Beautiful" feet on, and what user name did I go by?" I told her, "If she gave me her number I would text it to her." She gave it to me and here I am. She told me that she may hit me up here if the people were as nice as I said.

So here goes everyone please share comments and please be nice.

Wow. Way to go dude. I can't imagine I would've had the nerve to try that w/a complete stranger.

To the woman from India:
You have very lovely feet and gorgeous soles! :feets:

To the OP:
Great photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Amazing story! I can only imagine the beautiful face that goes with those delicious feet and sexy hair.

Lovely feet. And you've got balls for pursuing this with her. Hope she appreciates it! ;)

I'm not normally a foot person, but I think you got a BINGO there! And, the way you handled it was great. Hopefully she checks us out, and sees that we aren't freaks and perverts (well, she might still have that opinion, it is what it is).

dude you hit jack pot we are good kind people hear love see her pose them lovely feet again maybe get see tickle video or pics even with out beautufal face so lucky dude even to somebody you dont know lol.

You know what, this is a really awesome story and experience! It's real, genuine and of good taste too. It's awesome when you encounter someone who's easygoing like that and allows you to have some fun with the experience and embraces it. Thank you for sharing it with us all :).

You know what, this is a really awesome story and experience! It's real, genuine and of good taste too. It's awesome when you encounter someone who's easygoing like that and allows you to have some fun with the experience and embraces it. Thank you for sharing it with us all :).

Yes, I agree and 2nd that.

What gorgeous feet! You are very kind to share those with us, dear lady. thanks treetavern.

Very beautiful and sexy feet, very pretty and sexy lady!!
Hey, lady, please post us more of your soft feet!

What a nice girl! Hope she finds this forum somewhat funny hahaha. At least she was cool about it.

you get an extremely lucky time... good job! now I see how useful can be staring at women feet and admire them... she looks so pretty even I can't see her face I can imagine how beautiful she is.. beautiful feet and sole as well.. I see it was weird for her but you used the right arguments for to assure her it is not weird but great... such a nice this from her that she secretly exposed her sole and let you take a picture... respect and appreciation for people like she that is nice and not so judgemental.. hope she will like us as a foot & tickling lovers comunity... give her my regard :) :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back