• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Peter: Turned On And Off Again (Intense M/m, some F/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Peter shrieks in his bonds. How humiliating, stripped naked, tied to a tree and tickled out of his mind by two of his worst bullies. One digging his fingers into Peter's hairless pits, the other stretching his precious dirty arches taut just to scratch at them mercilessly with his nails.

"HAHAHAAHAH NO! NO! YA BETTER STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP! NOT THERE! NO BOBBY STOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEEET!!!!!"

Topping off the whole ordeal off was Wendy. Sweet curvy Wendy who Peter has been wanting for his special someone for years; right there. Watching. Trying to hide her own laughter as the cute 5 foot farmer boy's bellows echoed in the western sky.

Both lugs backed off their assault to rendezvous back at Pete's worst spot. His dick. Bobby and Markus were short their feathers this time around, but being the masters of improv they were able to score some very effective leafs to swish on the cute boy's tender bits.

"Shit Pete when're ya gonna learn a girl like Wendy isn't for a guy like you. And the more ya stare at her the more it pisses me off! Plus I don't think your dick here can take any more "lessons" from us."

Bobby sneered as he wiggled his leaf ever so slightly against the swelling head of Pete's tormented organ. It defiantly dripped pre-cum against The cute farmer boy's wishes. Bobby had gotten good at this. He had to with all the times he took advantage of the poor boys ticklish frame.

"Yea my man."

Markus added.

"Me and Bob here been getting you so often we're basically the champs at 'edge the farmer'. You know all about that game Wend?"

Markus turned to Wendy and she perked up like a dog.

"Can't say I have Marky ."

Wendy couldn't help but giggle this time. Markus went on to explain as he used his free hand to caress the nerves on Peters neck.

"HAHAHA NO! AAAAAAAAAAUURGH! D-don't! DONT TELL HER!!"

The cute farmer's soft lips were then promptly muffled by Bob's free hand. He also picked up the speed of his leaf for his troubles.

"Oh it's what this sheep herder would call a 'hoot'. See, twinkle toes here can't take a touch or two without getting all stiff at the third leg here."

Markus stopped tickling the sensitive boy's neck to slap his index finger on Pete's rod, causing it to spring board. The sight made all three laugh. Pete shook his head, cheeks flaring red as his crush openly mocked his member. Markus continued, also tickling Peters nipple.

"Now us school boys are secure and all, but we aren't in the business of making another boy shoot. So we all play to see who can get him closest without the loser popping off."

Bobby interrupted.

"School champ so far is Jake Thomson. When this cluts stumbled in the collage cafe and got his lunch all over Thomson's letterman jacket."

Pete remembered that. It was Bobby who tripped him in the first place. It led to poor Pete tied to a cafe table late at night while Jake "the straight" Thomson kept him begging till 3am with all sorts of nasty tricks.

"Pff! Champ till today my dude!"

Markus said as he kneeled down. He used his leaf to swirl all around the ridges of Peters head as his free hand slid from his nipple to the poor beautiful captive's hairless nuts. He wiggled them around every sweet spot he could find. Peter was shaking so much that he thought for a split second he might uproot the tree holding him in place. He wished. The only tree getting shaken to it's roots was Pete's. As confused nerves gave in to the sensation and inched his lust ever closer.

Peter breathed deeply threw his nose as he thought he might actually pop. Just then all the sensation stopped. He bucked. He screamed. He cussed! All of it fell on deft ears as the only thing that came out was muffles. Muffled and pre-cum. Markus laughed, pleased wish himself.

"Oh yea! Thomson is going down today!"

After waiting a bit he went right back at it. His horrible digits tracing the same sensual spots they attacked before. Lighter. Then harder. Soft sensual caresses to agonizing scratching with one diabolical finger. Peters balls tightened again.

"Pete my man it's a real shame you are who you are. You got a real cute dick. I'm sure a bunch of girls at the school would do a lot more then tickle it if you weren't such a chump."

Markus stopped using his fingers to merely tickle and went to rapping them around the adorable ranch boy's member. Pumping it slow but firm. All the wile swishing that horrible leaf right on Peter's well known hotspot. Right we're the tip of his dick met his shaft. It flicked teasingly at the nerve endings that gathered there. Making sure every one of them lit on fire and sent the feeling of frustration straight to Peter's brain. He thrusted. He didn't want this but at the same time he did. Looking at Wendy all the while wishing it was her. If he had to be tickled in such a way let it be from the blond bombshell from his dreams.

"Ah well! At least you still get some attention right mud slinger?? Haha!"

"MFFF MFFFFF!!! MMMM!"

Peter let out some muffled grunts.

"Hey Markus watch yourself! He's gonna blow! That things turning purple!"

Bobby warned. Though concerned he made no attempt to stop the attack.

"Kinda looks like your dick Bobby when I'm licking you like a molly pop, hehe."

Wendy added from the side lines. Making both Peter and Bobby blush. She smiled wide licking her teeth. Peter didn't really need to picture that right now. Miss Wendy was as cute as they come with a pare of lips he'd sell his soul to kiss. Though Peter was the sweetest guy this side of Famer county he still burned with a bit of jealousy. Bobby gets the love of his life while he gets teased and taunted by ever bully and guy looking for a power trip.

Bobby cleared his throat to regain himself. Markus shot back.

"Oh come on guys your talking to the king here! Moron here knows better then to cross me? Don't you Pedi boy?"

Out of spite Mark made the leaf go faster. Peter couldn't even moan this time. His eyes were rolling in the back of his head.

"Come on Pete! Don't you? Don't you? Your not thinking of ruining my shot with a shot of your own?"

Mark stopped it just in time and flicked Peter right in his spot. He yelled into Bobby's hand.

"See that ladies and gents. King."

"King nothing man! Ya watch this!"

Bobby shoved his friend aside playfully as he used his own technique. The fit black haired jock finally took his hand off their perfect farmer's mouth and kneeled down on the other side. He used his leaf on Peter's balls and his wiggling fingers on Pete's dick head. All five of the digits starting at the ridges of the helmet and slide tauntingly to the top of the gland. Over and over again without stopping, slicking the organ in Peter's own jizz.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAANO! NO NO BOBBY PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! ANYTHING BUT THAT! AHHAHAAHAHAHANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT! WENDY HEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHLP!"

Both guys chuckled. Markus more then Bobby who was concentrating more on the task at hand.

"Haha! Yea Wend! Help a friend out. Come stop us!"

Markus turned to his friend laughing and putting his hands up expecting Wendy to tackle him down.

"Now Peter! Ya need to be realistic! Look at me. You see any muscles on me? Ahah!"

She did a slow turn around. Teasing Peter with her body. Even giving her curvy butt a subtle wiggle as it graced the farmers desperate eyes. At that point Bobby had to stop and repeatedly flick Pete's tip in order to keep him from ruining everything. He did however tickle Pete's thighs with his free hand. Just so he didn't enjoy the view of his girl TOO much.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO! PLEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHS!"

"Exactly Pedi. So what do you expect a girl like me to do to two "big bad" boys like this. You'll just have to fight them off ya self. And you know me Pedi. I hate to be a kill joy. Boys will be boys and all that. You understand right sweetie?"

Her face pulled off a sympathetic look. And Peter like a naïve sweetheart had believed her. Even if it did shatter his heart. He could feel Bobby pick up his torment again. The feather tracing ever line and wrinkle on his balls while he's two fingers drummed on Peter's tormented cock top.

"Yea cow milker. Let us guys have our fun!"

Mark mockingly put his arm around Pete's shoulder as he tickled his neck with his leaf. As he did Pete felt another orgasm rushing out to be denied. His mouth opened wide as he panted loud. Of course Bobby stopped though. He was just there humping to no one. Like some weird mating dance. Bobby laughed and took a step back admiring his total destruction of the beautiful ranch hand's self control.

"See that baby! King! Right here!"

He did an over dramatic bow to his friend and lady.

"You call that an edge dude! I'll show you how it's done."

Markus got back on his knees and started up again. They both took turns trying to out do one another. All the while Wendy watched and played with her gum. It went on for longer any of the young adults could think. At the end Peter laid lip in his bond. Bobby kissed Wendy goodbye until their date tonight. Wendy went in deeper though and made the kiss a bit more intense. Giving the jock a message of where thing were going tonight.

"See you then 'king'."

She winked as Markus dragged off his dazed friend. They both high fived and talked about how Markus would beat Bobby him next time. Leaving Wendy to clean up the mess. In all honesty they all agreed to leave him there but she didn't have the heart. She started slowly up to the exasperatedy prisoner and softly pet his head. Grinning all the while.

"You poor baby. You poor poor baby."

Peter moaned softly at the only touch he felt in the past hours that weren't meant to tease or to humiliate. Just comfort. Wendy looked at Pete's throbbing cock with a mix of lust and mischief.

"My lord above. Those two sure did a big number on you,huh Pete?"

She lightly petted the shaft of the tormented limb. Peter looked up at his dream girl and could only moan. In the state he was in he could only let out one sentence.

"Aaaaaaah. Wendy. Please. Please make me shoot. Ah can't bare it..."

Wendy looked shocked for a moment. So did Peter. Out of everything he dreamt of saying to her honestly. It was that? What's worse is he couldn't stop. He just kept talking.

"Wendy Ah loved you since the day ah saw you. Please... o- oh gawd please...."

Wendy blushed slightly and put her other hand on the precious farmer's cheek. Still petting his aching rod.

"Oh Peter....."

They looked deeply in each others eyes. Peter could feel himself building up. Even from this. At this state a cool breeze would push him over.

"Wendy.."

".....no"

Wendy then pulled her hand away. Peter's eyes went wide. This had to be the worst denial yet. Worst then anything a bully could cook up.

"Wha? Bu... wh... no???"

He looked at her pleadingly.

"Yes Peter. I'm saying no. No I will not make you cum. I can't. I'm with Bobby Peter. You know that. No matter how frustrated you are and how easy it would be. And trust me sweetie. It be VERY easy."

Her words were a tease in themselves. Making Peter moan. She petted his cock again. Firmer this time.

"I'm talkin so easy it would make ya head spin. Both of them hehe."

She giggled. Peter threw his head back. He was so turned around. Not knowing what the hell was happening anymore.

"Hell I could probably pull 3 or 4 loads out of you without even trying."

She turned and leaned against him. Pressing her pretty plush ass against his hard hot rod.

"I mean Peter. You wouldn't want me to be a naughty little two timer would ya?"

She pressed in a bit. Grilling the exhausted love sick captive. He moaned out, unsuspectingly in Wendy's ear. She smiled at the sound

"N-no! No Miss Wendy! Surely not.... your as pure as the night time moon!"

The curvy blond smiled, a smile the farmer would be able to see as she turned around. Peter hated to feel the pleasure leave his body once again.

"Then I'm sorry hun. It's gonna have to be you and ya hand tonight hehe."

The farmer blushed. Hearing his love talk so bluntly about something so private.

"Miss Wendy.... I don't..."

"Don't what Pete? What you don't jerk it?"

"Well... Ah was raised to save mahself for someone special.."

Wendy's eyes shot open.

"Ya kidding. Peter your cock is teased within an inch of your life each day. Hell the whole school saw the video the football team posted of them all tickling your pecker! Ya tellin me ya never got yourself off after any of that???"

Peter blushed and could only give his honest answer of no. Wendy then blushed. Meaning all the time this silly little boy has gotten himself put threw the ringer he's been saving himself for her?

"Oh Peter. I had no idea. That's so... sweet. I think that's the sweetest thing I ever heard."

Peter again looked into his crush's eyes. Hope started to swell inside him again, but nothing beat the swelling of his hard member.

"O-oh Wendy..."

"Pete."

Wendy got in as close as she could without kissing the beautiful boy. She felt his cock press against her thighs. She knowingly rubbed her legs against it as the ranch hand moaned.

"Still no Pete.."

Peter whined and his head went down as he desperately looked to the floor muttering to himself. Wendy couldn't help but smile a cruel but adorable smile on her face. A look the sexy blond was sure to change anytime the boy looked back at her.

"As much as I would love to I'm STILL with Bobby. What do you think he would do when I tell him. He'd probably make today look easy. He'd probably take you to a shed somewhere and punish ya hard. Him Marky and a bunch of other boys. Takin turns roughin ya up bad. Tickling every little inch of ya till you couldn't breath. Probably with a bunch of mean ol instruments. They would just build ya up one by one and deny your poor little friend here. "

Wendy just tickled Peter's sweet spot with one of her perfect nails. As the dumb founded farmer listened in horror.

"Who knows when they'd let ya go. You'd be so done for! Just getting tickled day in and out? What baby ya didn't think I'd keep it hidden from my Bobby would ya? I'd have to tell him! Mama taught me 2 things Pete. Never cheat and never fib."

Bobby was panicked. He wanted to cum but at the same time he didn't want to insult his darling Wendy. Or befall any of the fate she had him imagine. God no. He'd do anything for her. Even if it meant suffering.

"Ya wouldn't want any of that right Pedi? You wouldn't want to get tormented and make me a lying hussy would ya?"

"N-no AA! AAAH! Na-nah miss!"

Pete kept on blubbering as Wendy decided he finally had enough. She untied him from the tree. Peter fell flat on his face finally kissing something, the dirt.

"Good Pedi! Your a sweet one."

Peter rolled over. Now looking up to the girl he can't have. Hands on her hips. Chewing her gum. Smiling.

"It is a mighty fine shame though Pete hehe. Marky was right. You DO have a really cute dick."

With that she gave his cock a nice little step on, passed him his hat an overalls, and strutted off. More fired up then ever to fuck Bobby's brains out tonight. She waved goodbye.

"Later Peter! Also I added you on snap chat. Just incase ya ever change your mind about those hands of yours."

Peter stayed there on the ground. It took him fifteen minutes to actually get up, get dressed, and stumble home. Unaware of the camera hidden in the leafs. On the other side of the lens, in a lab underground a group of scientists smiled.

"He's perfect."

---------------------------------

Later that night the farmer was in his bed looking at his Snapchat. Wendy sends a bunch. He didn't know if they were just for him or to everyone but they were a bit on the naughty side. Her singing along to any rap song as she danced, those amazing hips swaying every way they could. God she was so beautiful. Unbeknownst to Peter there was one video sent knowingly to tease himself titled "for all the pure bois". In it the evil young woman danced to her music in almost nothing. Ending it with a wink, a kiss, and a little motion of the hand simulating jerking off. The farmer was stiff as a board as he gawked as his phone. He gawked so hard he could hardly hear the footsteps of the intruder as they snuck in and forced the chloroformed rag over his beautiful mouth. As he drifted off he heard a voice.

"Man my client wasn't kidding! Your a beaut! Part of me almost feels bad for you. Eh before I hand you over to them maybe I'll have some fun of my own! Besides. You got a really cute dick.~"

----------------------------

The sleeping beauty twitches and moved as much as he could. Strapped naked to what seemed to be an exam table. He felt fingers? Oh god fingers. Horrible fingers skittering all over his precious penis. Tracing lightly against his hips but always rounding back to his adorable member. He feels the heat of the spot light as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Oh good. Your awake Mr. Pecker? Good afternoon. How are you?"

She seemed to be the cause of the tickling which didn't stop as she talked to him. Round and rounder her index finger went running rampant on his ticklish tip. He tried to answer as a polite southern boy should but the only thing that came out was muffles do to the huge ball gag stuffed in his mouth. He just muffled and looked at the beautiful curvy woman. Blonde like Wendy but bleach, she wore glasses with an intimidating blazer dress combo.

"Mmmmmmggmgmfmdm!"

She shot him a curious look as if she was trying to understand. She stopped her tickling for the moment just to repeatedly tap the sweet spot of her captive. Tap tap tap. Tap tap tap. To Peter each tap felt like a jolt of pure ticklishness flushing his nerves.

"Responsive it seems? Very nice. Very nice indeed...."

The sharply dressed woman bit her lip as she straightened up Pete's penis as it stood in front of her face. Almost begging for more torment.

"You see Mr. Pecker. We are in need of your assistance. I work for people more powerful then you could ever dream who specializes in what you couldn't even begin to imagine. You find yourself here today, eager-"

The woman smiled as she gave Peter's penis a controlling flick to the base.

" and very helpless to test out our new...'products'.."

She licked her lips and began to wiggle her tongue against the vulnerable skin on the bound farmer's member. It traced every vein she could see. Peter was laughing his head off but all that came out was inaudible gibberish. Her green eyes then made contact with his. She kept swishing her tongue with what appeared to be an annoyed face.

"Mr. Pecker. It's rude to not listen to a woman when she's speaking to you."

Peter shook his head frantically. He wasn't sure what he was trying to say no to. Her taking offense, or to that horrible tongue. He then screamed when he saw the woman's mouth open wide as she took him in. She gave his cock a good long suck. Her lips traveling all the way to the top, rippling waves of pleasure and teasing to the oversensitive nerves of the young man's joystick. It went agonizingly slow, and when there wasn't another millimeter to suck she let out a loud pop. Peter was almost dead. His first feel of a woman's lips on his penis and he was too ticklish to enjoy it.

"I suspect I have you attention now? Mr. Pecker?"

She opened her mouth to do it again but she stopped when she heard the muffled pleading of the scared farmer, sure that if he felt that again he would die on that table. The woman only adjusted her glasses.

"Good. Now please understand Mr. Pecker, for legal reasons we need your consent to begin our tests. Further understand that the hours will be long and torturous. You will receive no compensation or benefits. You will however have my organizations gratitude and possibly even a sticker.

Peter's eyes went wide. HELL no he would not subject himself to what ever this place had in mind for him. He shook his head as hard as he could to make sure the message was sent loud and clear.

"I see. Don't worry Mr. Pecker, I understand your anxiety. It seems you just need a little convincing."

She leaned in close and let her tongue run wild on his penis. Slashing at every side and every inch. No inch of him was safe as she licked and lapped. Peter was near past his breaking point and this threatened to make him go insane. To make it worse any time she felt him getting close she would stop.

"Don't worry Mr. Pecker, I can 'convince you' as long as you need. You have a very adorable penis here."

"MMMFMMFMFFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFFMFMFFFFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFFFFFMFMFMMFFMMFMFFMFMFMFMFMMMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFF"

This went on until he accepted. For all the cattle in his barn he accepted! Just stop the attack. The lady adjusted her glasses with a victorious smile.

"Thank you for your compliance Mr. Pecker. It means more then you know to me. Let's waist no time then."

She clapped her hands and a booming sound echoed threw the room as more lights flipped on. Peter looked around and saw more men then he could count. All looking like doctors. All looking at his vulnerable flesh. Smiling. One going over to the woman and high-fiving her.

"Way to go Gab! You did it."

"Oh trust me-"

"Gab" got up and tickled under the young man's penis a bit before stepping back.

"It was a pleasure. Now you boys better get to work and make sure this stuff works."

The guy laughed as Peter eyes rolled back in his head. He thrusted his hips, the tickling distracting him from one of the guys injecting him with a syringe. Other doctors went to computers. Most gathered around there new lab rat.

"You going to stay and watch the show babe?"

The woman chuckled, all of them heard the clicking of her heels make for the door.

"I'd love to gentlemen. But this has put me in a mood. I'm sure Mr. Ackerman wouldn't mind me having a bit of fun. Thanks so much for the warm up as it were Mr. Pecker."

She waved Peter off disinterested and before they all knew it, she was gone. Peter was once more left alone at the mercy of men who had complete control over his body.

"Welp let's get to work then fellas! Peter right? *whistles* you are fuuuuuUUUCKED."

"Yea hope you like tickling there stud."

--------

"MMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFFFFMFFMFMFNFMFMFMFNFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFFFFFMMMFFMFMFM"

Peter felt on fire inside and out. It has been hours since his torment began and they used everything he and the all mighty God above could think of. Feathers, fur, pin wheels, brushes, fingers, tentacles, all other contraptions he didn't even know existed. Now they were all breaking. A bunch of them were gathered by his cock. Just toying with it. Gloved fingers gliding up and down. Pinching and poking at the tip and nuts. Pete was dazed over. Filled with frustration and desperation.

"Poor thing. He doesn't expect us to make him cum right?"

"Eh not in the protocol. Sucks to be him."

A doctor said as he casually taped black strips connected to wires on Peter's nipples.

"Sucks is right haha! I bet you do anything to have Gabby back here sucking this thing clean huh?"

He tickled faster on his balls. Peter started to buck his hips like crazy now. He needed to get away from his fingers. Oh god he just needed to get away.

"Hey! What your not going to answer him? That's fucking rude dude."

Another doctor joined in the fun as he tickled the sides of peters base.

"This will fix him."

He was right. It would fix him. If the doctors at his head weren't playing with the contraptions they attached to the poor boy's nipples. Electricity would course threw the wire to torment his ticklish tits.

"Do me a favor. Nod if that makes you more frustrated."

To make it even worse they would show a live feed video the sharply dressed woman sent to them of her under what looked like a desk sucking off what Peter could only guess was her boss. She sucked hard and fast as she pulled another orgasm out of the lucky organ. Peter watched with desperate tear filled eyes as another man get the pleasure he was denied again and again. She looked at the camera and winked.

“Hope your having a good time Mr. Pecker.”

The doctors at his cock saw and laughed.

"When your done there we should put a few on this baby!"

All agreed.

-----------------------------

More time passed and Peter truly believed he was in hell. Robotic hands ravaged his body. Tickling every little nerve they could find without mercy. They scratched and teased, making him lose every shred of his sanity. They knew no privacy as they even skittered around his sensitive bits. They also got his feet. One foot fit about 50 fingers each. 70 if they all got close and focused on that really good sweet spot. The nipple zapper was shot up to max, making him buck so much that other doctors had to come hold him down. That way the tickle lasers wouldn't miss their target. All the doctors grind with sadistic lust. All their toys worked perfectly. Business would be good.

"Your doing great Guinea pig! Tickle tickle tickle!"

"Why are you even humping the air? Your not cumming. Let it go."

"Oh come on it's cute. Coochie coochie cooooooooooooooo! Is his phone still ringing?"

"Yep that cute girl keeps snapping him. Isn't out little test subject popular?"

"Let's send her a pic!"

They all gathered around their drooling mess of a subject and took a picture.

"Peter is a bit busy right now-"

The doctor typed.

"And send! Now let's get more hands on those thighs"

It took only a few moments for a response. This time not a picture. A message.

"Hey bud you got a message. I'll read it for you."

"mmmfmfmfmfmFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFNFMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFM"

Peter could only wish it was Wendy saying she would call the cops and get him free. His sweet Wendy would save him.

"Peter. Wow. Looks like your having a blast. Well, I wouldn't say that by the looks of your little friend there ;). Got to say I was a bit worried when I didn't see you in school but it looks like your in great hands. Great ticklish teasing hands. I hope they let you go soon. Also, I'll have you know it's mighty inappropriate of you to send me a picture of your naked self. I'm gonna have to tell Bobby about this. He might just tickle that poor willie of yours right off. Love Wendy..... oh no looks like your in trouble bud! Haha! Look on the bright side. At least you have a cute dick."

test.jpg

wow D: i know i might be asking a lot but is there a chance to see a pic about the "tied to a tree" part? :p

This is seriously one of the hottest stories I’ve read. Is there any chance for a part 2?

This is seriously one of the hottest stories I’ve read. Is there any chance for a part 2?

I’ve wanted to do one for years. Litteral years. I had the idea in my head and even have a picture (been awhile I might not like it anymore) I just need the story. That always takes the longest. Peter will always lowkey Be my favorite cause I’m able to be absolutely evil with him. If people want to start commissioning for more Peter work I’d be thrilled XD

Should have been posted in the Tickling Stories thread - very little artwork here. Just sayin'.

I will definitely consider making a commission request sometime

This is so hot! One thing I'd like to have seen, though, was Wendy making Peter get up and dressed and then walk him home so she can watch how he walks with a raging hard-on rubbing against the inside of his overalls.

So happy to see this one bumped again, I keep revisiting this one over and over. Would love to read more tickling/edging bully stories hehe

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back