• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birkenstock Ballyhoo

OmahaTickler

Verified
So there was a lifestyle item in the news this morning about some new $800 luxury Birkenstocks on the market. It then occurred to me that in warm months, when we foot guys like to, ahem, check out feet, I have never seen a woman wearing Birkenstocks who had great-looking feet, regardless of circumstances--at least to me. Gotta be the shoes. Even though shoes aren't part of my fetish "scene"/aren't needed, as I prefer bare foot play, I do have preferences with revealing footwear. Without getting into my own preferences, my question to the panel is are there shoes/sandals that you think flatter women's feet or distort their charms?

Neither Birkenstocks nor Crocs are allowed on my wife's sacred feet. But occasionally threatens to buy them because she says they're so comfortable.

While Birkenstocks do not, IMHO, flatter women's feet, I certainly have seen women with very beautiful feet wearing them. :D

My wife has a pair of the Birkenstocks, and I must admit they are rather attractive on her feet. Not that I'm a foot guy, but as long as she's comfortable wearing em I'm impartial.

Birkenstocks are predominantly worn by liberals who don't care about hygiene. sad but true. those hippy women can be slobs.

Trying my best not to be negative but they are hideous. Who would think a sandal could make a foot fetishist long for a boot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back