• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How dark can your story be?

Technically I don't think you can. I mean let's face it... my opinion on the matter of fetish fiction is exactly that: It's FICTION.

people might get angry, but can you get into trouble for making something fictional? No, i don't believe so. Otherwise George RR Martin would have been locked in prison by now, because the amount of pedophilia in the 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' series is pretty high.

We don't have thought police in the world, which is a good thing, because if we did, we wouldn't have any good fiction going around! And let's face it, 9 times out of 10, i think anyone who will have a go at your story for being too dark, is probably jacking off to it in their basement.

Just my take on the whole thing. Take it as you will.

How far is too far?

Like, as long as you obey the forum rules (assuming you're posting on the TMF) people are free to write whatever they like. I like to think I write some pretty hardcore material at times, but I never question whether or not I'm going beyond some sort or arbitrary limit of decency. Write what you want to read and like-minded people will join you. The vast majority of the time if someone doesn't like your work, they'll move on without a fuss. Heck, I've been posting tickle fiction for over 16 years and I can honestly recall maybe one time that someone took issue with a story.

Best of luck with your endeavors! :D

My stories feature death so that's pretty dark

Eh...it's a story. Like the other posters said, follow the rules and don't sweat the opinions of others. With the proper disclaimers they are more than welcome to not read it, but that being said, I guess it would be fair to warn folks.

That being said, I saw an episode of Criminal Minds where a work of fiction was admissible in court lol. So, wrote your story but don't be crazy! :laughhard:

I mean, fiction means "not real."

So murder could only mean "murder that isn't real," and so on – harmless, like asking what number is too large when you're just going to multiply it by zero. If people find it too dark, they avoid or close it. To help them decide, a brief, clear synopsis or content warning at the top of your post is appropriate.

There are only one or two hard rules regarding restricted fictional content on this forum, and I believe they're described in a pinned post at the top of the "Post Stories" section.

I don't think you can get in trouble for it, but as for the darkest thing I've seen...

I once saw some rule 34 "artwork" of three anime characters with their arms and legs chopped off, their bowels hanging out and nailed to the floor, impaled on sticks with dead facial expressions. Two of them were minors.

It makes me queasy just thinking about it.

I don't think you can get in trouble for it, but as for the darkest thing I've seen...

I once saw some rule 34 "artwork" of three anime characters with their arms and legs chopped off, their bowels hanging out and nailed to the floor, impaled on sticks with dead facial expressions. Two of them were minors.

It makes me queasy just thinking about it.

Jesus Christ, dude....too bad you weren't too queasy to type it.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, dude....too bad you weren't too queasy to type it.

I almost cried when I first saw it and I can't look at those characters in the same way ever again. :( I keep having to remind myself "it's just a drawing, it's not real..."

Really quick, and Im not criticizing, but the George R. R. Martin content isn't a great analogy as it doesn't abide by the only real tmf story rule.

The only official rule for the TMF is no minors allowed. The post is a bit vague but it seems to imply at all within the story, although I personally think having a few children at some point in a non-tickling section of the work is fine. A minor is defined as someone under the age of 18.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?14138-Story-Content-Rules

This is a longer post detailing no minors in greater detail. This one includes magically aging a minor:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Minors-quot-Ageing-quot-and-Missed-Violations

As for content there aren't any other rules or hard limitations that will get you in trouble in any official way. Just be aware that some members do not like specific things occurring and might call you out on it. You know, stuff some people are more sensitive to, like the inclusion of animals in the tickling, non-consensual tickling, kidnapping, extreme tickling that causes bodily functions, stuff like that. Nobody -- including me, but I'm just a member of the forums -- is saying you cannot post material that includes that.

I'd have to ask you to clarify what you mean by too far, but there have been stories that include non-consensual tickling to the point that the 'lee passes out, and the tickling continues after the lee comes back to. I think, anyway, I might be making that up.

The GRRM analogy wasn't directed at the forum, more fiction in general, but I understand your point. The whole minors thing wasn't exactly where I was going with it... but thanks for clearing it up anyway :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back