• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish essay crisis

vocif

TMF Novice
Buoyed by the ticklish punishment of my housemate at the weekend, i had been feeling unnaturally bold when a friend from university called and was in a crisis over her remedial essay.

Such was my confidence in my new found technique that I traipsed over there excited at the fact that there was a very distinct possibility that within hours I would be tickling her feet.

And such was her gratitude at saving her academic life, (an essay on Germinal by Zola, for those of you interested) that within minutes of my unusual suggestion for repayment her soles were awaiting a tickly touch.

She has striking long red hair and, I learned from the texture of her soles, receives regular pedicures - a great combination, you'll agree? I was forced to use some heavy duty bands to bind her big toes as her toes would curl violently at the slightest ticklish touch.

I am pleased to report on my latest crusade: a pair of finely ticklish and highly expressive feet, whose aggressive flexing at the slightest ticker of a nail betrayed the composure their unfortunate owner was desperately trying to maintain.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0043.PNG
    IMG_0043.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 393
She has gorgeous feet. Thanks for the pics.

Can you give us some details of the tickle session? Step by step maybe?

Can you give us some details of the tickle session? Step by step maybe?

Sure, will log in later and post a detailed reply - anything in particular you would like to know?

Agreed any details would be great. I'd like to hear how you actually got her from 'thanks for helping me out' to being tied up and tickled too! And any more pics would be amazing!

Well I was feeling rather bold and would never normally ask anything like this, but when she was thanking me, I said I thought that she needed to be "reminded" never to get into this situation again and decided that it was best not to beat around the bush so just asked her outright, "do you have ticklish feet?" in a jokey way.

To be fair she was reluctant for a bit but seemed to just convince herself that she owed me something for bailing her out and duly obliged when I asked her to lie face down on the bed with her ankles together. I knew from her initial reaction to the question - long before I peeled her socks off, that I had a pair of undoubtedly ticklish feet at my disposal.

I gently stroked her soles for about a minute and they thrashed around but I loved that she bit her tongue and did not laugh. Of course, I wasn't having that so promptly tied her big toes together and the giggling began immediately!

Is that what you're looking for or would you like more?

Wonderful pictures.

I love how your housemate is wrinkling up her soles.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

Wonderful pictures.

I love how your housemate is wrinkling up her soles.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

She's not my housemate but I know! Looks great on the camera but it's genuinely irritating how much she scrunches her soles when you're trying to tickle her feet. Had to really grip the thread from her toe-tie hard.

I then had a better idea and concluded she could do the work for me, poor girl!

Through informing her that every time, in my opinion, she scrunched her feet too much, I would be tickling her feet for a further 5 minutes, not only did I get extra tickling time, I also got a more or less motionless pair of soles to tickle away at and a ticklish subject in absolute agony at trying to keep her feet nice and still for me.

I have been so fortunate these last few days to tickle two excellent pairs of feet. Cannot wait to see if I somehow strike it lucky a third time!

One thing to learn from this (although it may not always work and could backfire I know) is that if you don't ask you don't get. I asked and on both occasions ended up with ticklish soles in front of me.

Sorry, rushed through reading the first page lol.

In any case, this girl's feet are perfect looking.

I understand your point about it being "irritating when you're trying to tickle her feet, and she scrunches her soles", even though I love seeing a woman's soles scrunched while she's being tickled.

Wonderful pictures. Thanks again for sharing them.

Sorry, rushed through reading the first page lol.

In any case, this girl's feet are perfect looking.

I understand your point about it being "irritating when you're trying to tickle her feet, and she scrunches her soles", even though I love seeing a woman's soles scrunched while she's being tickled.

Wonderful pictures. Thanks again for sharing them.

Yeah I know what you mean, but when you really just want to give the feet a thorough tickling, immobility is the name of the game.

If you put her in stocks and tied each of her toes back, she would sing like a canary for you if you played her soles correctly.

Apologies the photos are not the same quality as those of my housemate's feet, only had my phone with me.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 121
It's quite okay.

I love her wrinkly soles.

Thanks so much for posting them.

dude so lucky to have house mates lovely feet like that i so love see video of the soles getting tickled wondefull work.

next is so love feather oil or fingers on the feet wiggling like crazy so sexy and cute.

next is so love feather oil or fingers on the feet wiggling like crazy so sexy and cute.

It's the oil that really made her soles ticklish so full credit goes to that.

I love how you can just kind of tell when feet are going to be perfect by looking at the person. Rarely am I wrong. Anyone know what I mean?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back