• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Tickle Sarah, Part 2 (explicit, nudity, sex)

FLTickling2013

TMF Poster
For those who read my earlier thread, you know that my wife and Robin were a study in contrasts. Sarah was in her 40s, with a very nice figure. Robin was in her 30s, and petite in every sense of the word: short and thin, and a very slender build. But the contrasts went deeper than that. Please forgive the stereotyping, but Sarah was pretty conventional. She wore her hair longer and liked to wear make up and dresses. Robin wasn't conventionally...anything. If she found a stereotype on Monday, she would probably do something to break it on Tuesday. She never wore make up, but used the greatest perfume. She didn't style or color her short hair, but it was a beautiful light brown with blond highlights. She didn't care much for men, but had legions of male 'friends' and admirers. She liked me, but she adored my wife.
Y
Robin started to find more and more reasons to come down to Florida. And of course, my wife wanted to be a good friend and she insisted Robin stay with us. In the guest bedroom of course. And she began to stay longer...

Trying to get my wife to open up about Robin was impossible. She absolutely refused to say that there was anything between them. Robin on the other hand was more open. I texted back and forth when she wasn't here:

Did she like Sarah? Yeah. Hell yeah.

Physically? Yeah....obviously.

But Sarah won't talk about it!!

There was a long pause at this point. Finally Robin texted back: I'll take care of it.

The next time Robin came to town she started flirting with my wife with me in the house. While not subtle, it wasn't overt either: Robin would touch Sarah on the arm, or snuggle up to her. Nothing. I would ask leading, open ended questions. Nothing. They were just friends. Even Robin was becoming frustrated.

Finally, one day I got a text from Robin: can you come home early? And what time?

Around 3, I said.

Good, she texted. Park in the driveway and be quiet when you come in!

So I did. I came through the front door, and when I went into the kitchen there was a sign on the refrigerator: "In the basement. And be quiet!" And so I was. The basement door was open and I slipped through. The basement is semi finished and the stairs double back on each other. I stopped at the landing in the middle: there was a scene from the Marquis de Sade. Well, the soft home made version anyway. Robin had found an old weight lifting bench I had from when I pretended I was going to get into shape. She added a the bar from the weight set and padded it to make a back rest. My wife was sitting on the bench with a blindfold on and a ball gag in her mouth. Her hands were tied together and stretched over her head, with the other end of the rope tied to an eyebolt in the ceiling. Her blouse was unbuttoned in the front and as I watched Robin unbutton Sarah's pants and pull them off, leaving her in pink panties. Next she pulled up a couple of old wooden chairs to either side of the foot of the bench. Robin laid one of Sarah's legs on each chair so that her calves were on the seats and her bare feet were through the open backrest, spreading her legs. Robin quickly (and expertly, I may add) tied her feet to the chairs.

Robin reached over and unsnapped the front of Sarah's bra and sat back and admired the view, and then started gently stroking Sarah's thighs up to the panty line. After a few seconds of that Robin began to gently touch my wife's panties.

"You're wet already," she said. "We need to talk. Ok, I need to talk and you need to listen. We need to tell Rob about us." All my wife could do was go "?" "I want you to tell Rob about us." Head shaking: No! Robin went on as if Sarah hadn't done anything. "I'm tired of sneaking around. I just want to have a normal relationship with you." More head shaking. "Nope, 'No' isn't an answer." Robin got nose to nose with Sarah. "I can make you." More head shaking, and a muffled NO! Robin reached out and began caressing Sarah's nipples, moving to rolling them between her fingers. And then she bent over and licked them, very slowly. Sarah had fairly promininent nipples anyway, and when they tended to get hard as a rock when stimulated.

"I can do that to you," said Robin. "Or I can do this..."

Robin reached up and began to delicately stroke Sarah underarms. Sarah twisted but couldn't get away. No laughter yet.

Robin slowly slid her hands to to Sarah's sides. "I know all your weak spots..." And she began to gently caress Sarah's ribs. Giggiles and struggles. "I know how ticklish you are... And all tied up and helpless..." And she began tickling her ribs harder. Lots of laughter now. Robin stopped and moved to the chairs at Sarah's feet. Because of the blind fold my wife couldn't see what she was doing. Robin ran a finger up one of Sarah's soles, making her laugh. "You have such a cute laugh!" She did it again. More laughter. Robin stopped and got a pair of scissors off the shelf, and snipped the side panels of Sarah’s panties.
“!”
“Oh, relax. I’ll get you a new pair.” Robin stood up and slipped out of her own panties. She got up and walked around behind Sarah. She ran her fingers through Sarah’s hair.

Last edited:
Please tell me that you're just editing and/or finishing this part of the story!

Thanks!

:dancingmonster:

This series is great, but I really wish you'd finish the story instead of editing slowly.

Thank you! A VERY good point, and I appreciate the input. I tend to add things off and on, and that may really not be the best way. It might be better to load the finished story all at once.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back