• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O.J Simpson Freed On Parole

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
A big headline on the front page of.

www.cnn.com.

O,J Simpson has been released from prison on parole, after serving nine years for his conviction due to his involvement in a robbery in Las Vegas,

This development, does not surprise me.

Thoughts on this?

BOO, HISS!

How long do you think he will be back in trouble?

I don't know.

The main thing is..

He was only judged on what he did with this incident, and his behavior while in jail.

I'm going to word this next part very carefully.

He was not, and could not, be judged, on what he may, or may not, have done, in the past.

One would hope, that both for OJ's sake, and the sake of his family, that after being in jail for so many years, that he would have learned his lesson, and would stay out of trouble.

I'm not going to judge him until I see how he behaves now that he's been freed from jail.

Has it really been nine years already?
Yes, nine years since his conviction for armed robbery.
And 22 years since his acquittal for murder.
My hope with respect to OJ is that he lives quietly and stays both out of trouble and out of the news.

Now he can REALLY find Nicole Brown's killer..... I suggest he start at the nearest house of mirrors!

Now he can REALLY find Nicole Brown's killer..... I suggest he start at the nearest house of mirrors!

:laughhard:

Seriously now.

Something I find really puzzling about him. How come he had such an easy time in prison and was not eaten alive by it, the way Aaron Hernandez was?

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/24/prison-hell-for-aaron-hernandez/

On another website I also read that he tried to befriend the Correctional Officers, who rejected his advances (stating correctly they were not here for that), which in turn had made him feel somewhat depressed.

By all respects, what I read seems in line with what I imagine of a life behind bars in the tough but elaborate American penitentiary system.

However, I was rather struck by another, very different account of OJ's time behind bars:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/correctional-officer-speaks-oj-simpson-37654138

Needless to say say that I was deeply surprised. Those two guys' lives in prison could not have been more different!

So I need to ask: what's the deal with OJ? Did he just get lucky, or is he simply smarter than Hernandez, more able than him to navigate the subtle intricacies of prison's life? Is OJ the exception here, or is it that Hernandez had an exceptionally harsh time, by the American prison system's standards?

If someone familiar with America and particularly the justice system could enlighten me, I'd greatly appreciate!

Anyone remember The Tonight Show with Jay Leno skit of "Dancing Itos"?

God I thought I'd die laughing when I saw that.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back