• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the family tree?

matt62

TMF Expert
I remember when I was a little boy, my grandmother suddenly declared, in casual conversation one day, that she couldn't stand seeing people tickle other people. She didn't go into detail, but I remember another time when she let out to me and my sister that, when she and our grandfather were young and newly married (this would have been way back in the 1920s!) he sometimes used to tickle her feet in bed, without her permission, and that she was terribly ticklish and had not liked it one bit.

Their marriage wasn't a happy one, and they separated after raising my mother and her brother. They are both long gone now, God bless them.

But this has always made me think of my grandfather in a new light. As I grow older I see his face looking at me out of the mirror sometimes - we take after each other physically. And maybe in other ways too, by the sound of it. I think he was a crafty old goat. He went to sea from the London docks when he was 16, in the middle of the First World War, and for the next few years into the early 1920s he continued to sail the world, including rounding the Horn in a windjammer, one of the last four-masted sailing vessels. He called in at ports in most parts of the world, and I sometimes wonder what he got up to when he came ashore after a long trip and went in search of refreshment.

I feel that my tickling inclinations might to some extent have been inherited from this mischievous soul.

Does anyone else have reason to think that tickling might have gone on in previous generations of their own families? Not easy to verify, but stories and hints are passed down sometimes. I like to think of the long history of tickling through the generations and how we take our place in the noble line of inheritance!

My grandmother was terribly ticklish, especially on her feet, my grandfather would tickle her silly. My mom is also extremely ticklish, as am I, my dad has tickled her since they dated and married. And my husband and friends tickle me crazy. So maybe there is something in your theory.

My grandmother was terribly ticklish, especially on her feet, my grandfather would tickle her silly. My mom is also extremely ticklish, as am I, my dad has tickled her since they dated and married. And my husband and friends tickle me crazy. So maybe there is something in your theory.

It certainly looks like it runs in your family, either by nature or by nurture. In my case, it seems to have jumped a generation - there is no hint of any above-average interest in tickling in either of my parents.

Back in high school i was deleting my internet history when i came upon a tickling site recently visited that i had not been to in a while. I don't who but someone else in my family was on at least one tickle website.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back