• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) has died

a7hgsir4h3jk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40676530

I was honestly heartbroken when I found out. His music meant so much to both myself and so many of my friends. As someone who has suffered from depression I know how bad it can get, but this was still unexpected and shocking. This band has helped so many people through difficult times.

May he rest in peace.

Luckily, I've never experienced depression myself but 1 of my friends has suffered severely. RIP Chester Bennington, you shall be truly missed :(

I'm still in shock. There really needs to be more research in regards to depression and mental illness.

this was horrible to find out :( someone who wss so cheerful on stage (saw them on hunting party tour). Their music got me through so much. To make matters worse, it wss chris Cornell's birthday today :(

surely I was very shocked too... I was listening to Linkin Park as a kid, still listening to them... and I never thought he would ever do something like that.. everyone must leave once, but suicide is always a shattering thing.. rest in peace Chester

RIP. While I was never all that into their music, I've always respected how much they influenced my generation. Chester was truly an innovator.

Probably the most influencial band from 2000-2010, I've recently listened to some of their songs for nostalgia purposes, and never realized how so many relate with depression and suicidal thoughts, I wish he could have pulled through on his depression, may he rest in peace

I myself wasn't a fan, but still..... quite sad, and to think of how many kids he had. Again, we're losing too many in the music biz, way before their time.

This was heartbreaking for me to hear about too. Me and all my friends group up listening to their stuff and it was my first exposure to music that I had a real emotional connection with.

My sympathies for his friends and family. May he find peace in the after existance that he could not find on Earth.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back