• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story - Don and Jen Part 1 - The Inversion Table M/F Feet Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Don and Jen Part 1
The Inversion Table
M/F Feet, Nylons

It was a chilly Monday afternoon in April, and Don was finishing his route delivering packages for United Delivery. Don had delivered to this same neighborhood for the last 12 years, and knew most of the people on his route. One customer was Jen, a 40-something widowed brunette who rarely got deliveries. Her house was a regular stop when her husband was alive, but in the 2 years since his passing Don had been there only once, and he often wondered how the attractive slender lady with the pretty face and shapely legs was doing. He would on occasion see her pull into her driveway from her job as a Real Estate Agent, and would slow his van down to get a look at her as she exited her car, always dressed to the nines in dresses, skirt or pant suits, stockings and heels. As he was recently divorced himself, he had hoped to run in to her one day and see if she would be interested in going out for a drink, but he was shy and did not want to come across as creepy, so he relented. Then, that chilly Monday, his opportunity to talk to her came.

As he sorted his deliveries for the day, he noticed an extremely large box addressed to Jen. He excitedly moved it to the side of his van so he could easily access it, and counted the minutes down until he could deliver it. He knew she usually got home around 4:30, and since a signature was required he left her house until near the end of his day. He arrived at her house at 4:35, just as Jen was opening her front door. He admired her backside in the tight black skirt, black nylons and black heels she had on. Besides great legs, she had an amazing ass! He scurried to the back of his van and grabbed the rather large and heavy box and rushed it up her driveway to her front door, which was still open from Jen entering the house. He knocked on the glass to the screen door and within a few seconds Jen appeared in the doorway. With a big smile she said "Oh I have been waiting for that", and she pushed the screen door open.

As Jen pushed the door open, Don lifted the large box and went to push it in to the front room. As he did, he looked down and noticed Jen in her stocking encased feet with no shoes on, her red toe nail polish showing through her sheer black nylons. Briefly distracted, Don realized he was staring, and immediately looked up at Jen's face. Don had always had a thing for sexy feet, especially feet in nylons. "Shoes off already?" he asked. "Oh my God yes! You try wearing 4 inch heels for 9 hours! My feet are killing me!" she said as she backed away from the door to let Don in. Don smiled, pushed the box in and leaned it against the wall. "Oh I get that, there are days my back is killing me from lifting boxes" he said, trying to discretely change the subject away from Jen's very distracting feet. "You too huh?" she said. "My back has been killing me for a few weeks now, that's why I got this" as she pointed to the box. "Oh, what is it?" Don asked. "It's an inversion table. They are great for your back! You hang upside down in them and it relieves all the pressure on your back. It really does work miracles! My best friend's husband has one and he swears by his!" “Sounds amazing, maybe you can show me one day”? Don said, hoping his question would prompt an invitation from Jen. “Well, my friend’s husband is putting it together for me later this week, so maybe next time you have a delivery here I can show you”. Not exactly the answer Don wanted, but not wanting to push the issue he replied “Sure” and then wished Jen a nice evening and left.

Don spent the next few days thinking about Jen constantly. He could not get the picture of her sexy stockinged feet out of his mind. He figured they were size 6 or 7, with an exquisite arch from wearing heels all the time. He wondered how they felt, how soft her nylons were, and if her feet were ticklish – which was another thing Don always had a fetish for. He dreamed of taking her on a date to a fancy restaurant with her dressed up in her stockings and heels, and then returning to her place, where he would remove her heels and fondle and tickle her sexy feet. But he also knew he would never have the courage to stop at her house unannounced and ask her out. He would need another delivery.

It would only be a few more days, however, before Don would get a chance to find out. On Friday, another package, this time much smaller, showed up on his truck addressed to Jen. Don was beyond excited. He arrived at her house at exactly 4:30, and within minutes Jen pulled in to the driveway. Her outfit for this day consisted of grey dress pants, a black sweater, with black pumps and black nylons. Don watched as Jen opened her door and entered her house, and he then retrieved her box and walked to her doorway. He knocked on the screen door, and as he waited he could see Jen’s black patent leather pumps on the floor just inside the door, and his heart raced. Jen arrived a moment later, opening the door to let Don in. Don tried to ignore her stockinged feet as he handed her the package and she signed.

“So, how is the inversion table working out?” he asked. “Oh my god, it’s amazing! Come see” said Jen, leading Don down the hallway to a spare bedroom that was once her husband’s office, but was now just an empty room with a treadmill and the inversion table. “It’s amazing, and so simple to use” said Jen, as she reached for the table. “You just lock the table in place with the locking control like this, and climb on and strap in”. With that, Jen locked the table in a horizontal position and climbed on it, slipping her stockinged feet into 2 padded locking cuffs at the far end of the table. As she did, she pulled on a lever that pulled the cuffs tight around her ankles, making a clicking sound. She then lied back and reached under the table with her left hand to twist the locking mechanism, which allowed the table to move. The table slowly rotated so that Jen was upside down hanging from her ankles. Once upside down, Jen reached back with her left hand and locked the table in place. “Oh wow, but doesn’t that hurt your ankles” asked Don. “No, it’s very comfy” said Jen as she dangled there. She then extended her arms over her head, resting them on the floor. “I could do this for hours, and my back loves it!” she said. Don walked slowly around Jen, admiring both the table and her. Her sexy stockinged feet were about chin height on him, her soles facing the ceiling.

“So you do this when you’re home all alone?” Don asked. “Well, I have no choice silly; I live alone now that my daughter is in college”. “But what if the table broke and you got stuck that way?” asked Don, his mind going a mile a minute as he stared at Jen’s tempting feet. “Oh I don’t worry about that, that would never happen” said Jen. With that, Jen reached under the table and unlocked the table, and lowered herself to a sitting position. She then unlocked her ankles and stepped off the table. "See" she said "easy breezy" and with a big smile she took her box and walked toward the door. Sensing an opportunity, Don reached down and loosened a wing nut on the handle of the locking mechanism. He then quickly left the room and caught up with Jen. "OK, well, enjoy your table! And have a great night!" "See you soon" said Jen, as Don walked by and out to his truck.

The next day, Don drove his route, all the while thinking of Jen dangling helplessly upside down on her table. He fantasized about how he would touch the soles of her feet, slowly tickling her from heel to toe, and how crazy that would make Jen. The thought of it was driving him crazy, so he decided to check to see if he might have the opportunity. At 4:50 he decided to stop by Jen's house, using the excuse that he lost his ID badge and wanted to see if he dropped it there. He pulled up and noticed Jen's car in the driveway, the front door open, with the screen door shut. He walked up to the door and rang the bell. He waited patiently, yet no answer. He rang the bell a 2nd time. No answer. Then he knocked on the screen door. Still nothing. He was just about to give up when he thought he heard a yell, so he opened the screen door. "Hello" he yelled. "I'm in here" Jen yelled back. Don walked down the hallway to the spare room where Jen had put the table, and walked in to find Jen on the table hanging upside down. "Oh, thank god"! She exclaimed. "This stupid table broke, I have been stuck here for 20 minutes!" said Jen.

Don walked around the table to the side where Jen could see him, albeit upside down. She was wearing a very retro looking working outfit consisting of a black leotard, shiny nude tights and black leg warmers. Her shoe-less feet poked through the cuffs anchoring her in place, and the shiny tights glistened against the sun light. Don bent down so he could speak to her. "I hate to say I told you so" he said with a sly grin. "I know, I know" said Jen. "The stupid handle broke off! I can't believe it" she said. "Can you help me get down"? She asked. As she spoke, Don slowly made his way around her upside down torso, so that he was behind her and facing her feet, where she could not see him. He moved closer to the table, her feet only inches from his chin as he stared down at her soles. "It's a good thing I came along” he said. “You could be stuck upside down helpless for hours!” he said, his eyes now locked on Jen’s helpless feet. With that, he reached for her left foot with his right hand, slowly rubbing his fingers on the heel of her foot. Jen, feeling Don’s hand on the heel of her foot, nervously spoke. “Don what are you doing?” she asked, as he firmly squeezed the heel of her foot, the rubbed in circles. “Well as long as you are stuck there the least I can do is give you a nice long foot massage” and with that Don started to slowly slide his fingertips along the bottom of Jen’s right foot.

Jen instinctively tried to curl her toes and move away from the sensations she was feeling on the bottom of her foot, nervously saying “Oh you don’t have to do that Don, just help me get this table down”. But Don did not stop, but rather he deliberately ran the nail to his finger along the sole of her right foot. Jen squealed, her toes curling "OMG Don, what are you doing!" "What's the matter, did that hurt" he asked, already knowing the answer. "No, it tickles" she said. That was music to Don's ears. "Oh, so then this must tickle too" he said, this time scratching the bottom of her left foot from heel to toe slowly. "Eeeeeeeh" squealed Jen, as she nervously tried to respond while keeping her composure. "Don, please, that ticklessssss.....eeeeeeehhhhhh" “Oh it does?” asked Don sarcastically, as he slowly dragged his fingernails up and down the bottoms of her feet, the nylon allowing his nails to slide effortlessly over her soles and toes. Jen squirmed and squealed, much to Don’s delight, which only fueled Don’s desire to tickle her senseless. Jen’s laughter turned to desperate squeals and pleas as the tickling increased. “Don, pppppppppllllleeeassssseeeeeeee” she barely blurted out in between squeals and giggles, now more frantically twisting and thrashing, as her eyes started to water. “Teeeeeeheeeeeheeeeee, Oh my god! STOOOOOPPPPPPP!” But Don did not stop, instead he kept a slow deliberate pace, slowly working the tips of his fingers from her heel along the soles and then over her extremely sensitive toes. Her toes were by far her most ticklish spot, as every time his fingers touched them she squealed even louder. She desperately tried to curl her toes to avoid the tickling, but to no avail.

After about 30 more seconds, Don decided Jen had enough, and stopped tickling, and instead slowly rubbed and squeezed her feet. “I’m sorry, but I had to” he said as Jen caught her breath. He then moved back around to the side of the table where he could see her face, and he could see her eyes had started watering and a few tears had run down her face, and he instantly feared he had gone too far. He quickly reached around under the table and tightened the loose wing nut so the table could be lowered. He then helped Jen lower the table and unlock her ankles. Jen quickly put her feet on the carpet, and stood up. “I’m sorry, really, I didn’t mean for that to be unpleasant” he said, but Jen’s reaction startled him. “Oh my God, no, I haven’t laughed like that in years!” she said, smiling. “Oh my God I must look like a mess, did my makeup run?” she asked. “No, you still look beautiful” replied Don, only after saying it realizing what he had said. Jen just smiled. “Well” he said “I guess I should let myself out, again, I am so sorry you got stuck like that” he said. “No, thank you for coming by and rescuing me!” she said, as Don opened the screen door and exited. “Well, you are most welcome. Have a good weekend” Don said, and started to turn towards his truck. “Hey Don, are you free for a drink later?” said Jen. Don was shocked. He stopped, turned, and with a big smile nodded yes. “Good” said Jen “maybe you can finish my foot massage afterwards” she said with a smile…..

To be continued???

Last edited:
Those shiny tights of the 80's always turned me on. Always wanted to ticke a woman in them. That story is a huge fantasy of mine! I say leave on the nylons!

Love it! Very well done so far, looking forward to part 2

I apologize for the poor formatting, I added spaces after each paragraph, hopefully that makes it easier to read.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back