• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a tip on feathers

theblueone

TMF Novice
You can hit me for that bad attempt at a pun later haha.

So I bought different types of feathers from Michael's cause I wanted to try out using tools for a session, but they all turned out to be stiff and plasticy and not soft and tickly like I wanted. Is Michael's not the best place to shop for feathers, or did I just pick out some bad ones?

Last edited:
I buy my feathers from Michaels and they work really well. They have the bag of soft feathers that can really drive my wife crazy, especially if it's her toes. My advice is just to experiment until you find what works best for you. Best of luck!

I buy my feathers from Michaels and they work really well. They have the bag of soft feathers that can really drive my wife crazy, especially if it's her toes. My advice is just to experiment until you find what works best for you. Best of luck!

Yeah maybe I just bought some bad ones. Though considering how each tool worked on us they probably wouldn't have been that effective on us anyway. So I guess it really does depend on the person since maniactickler is telling me to stick with the stiff ones. But yeah, I just wanted to see how I do with tools and now that I tried it, I think I want to stick with only using fingers for the most part as they worked the best. Then again, I do like tickling to be fun and playful so maybe that has something to do with it haha.

Goose pointer feathers work the best for me..I avoid Micheals or Hobby Lobby and buy from a farmer online. Do a search for goose feathers and you will see a few people who sell. They are rigid but have that perfect soft tip that doesn't scratch.

Amazon Amazon Amazon. Turkey feathers and ostrich feathers. Best ones I've used

I go with the small artist style paint brushes. I always find at least a couple that tickle real well.

You might also want to consider getting some artists brushes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back