• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ca$h4Laugh$ Reboot!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
IMG_1343.PNGIMG_1344.jpg[ATTACH)Hello and thank you to everyone that has taken time to give me advice and feedback I really am grateful and feel I am ready to relaunch if you will and do things more so in the right way or at least I hope!

Ca$h4Laughs, Is an idea/concept of mine that I've had for quite some time. Ive been an avid tickle enthusiast for as long as I can remember and cherished a lot of the great companies growing up (silver cherry, real tickling, tickle abuse, tickle room) with the plan to one day attempt to give it a try myself. My dream is to make tickling less taboo, less about the fetish and sexual nature and bring it out of the closet make it fun enjoyable where id have a store front and people could walk in and get cash for laughing. Wishful thinking in know but I want to make videos more for the fun of tickling rather then the sexual side of things. So I am giving my idea a shot and want to see what the tickle community thinks. I am going launch a trail run for 6 months uploading previews every Saturday and Monday, each week for 6 months. I will be finding girls in my native PA area all from simply approaching them and pitching what I do. What I will then upload the footage from the girls I find and legally accept to be apart of ca$h4laugh$. I hope everyone enjoys and know I am not screening just randomly getting who I can when I can and trying to really capture the fun, and amateur side of things. I will be selling all videos for $15.00 and accepting some custom requests if the girl is willing. Email if interested in purchasing a clip at [email protected].

First up is my first model Riley.

She is a petite 80 pound adorable girl I fell in love with, I met her at a local show and hit it off and after some small talk I asked her if she was ticklish and would like to make some cash. She hesitated of course but then agreed but was very nervous, we scheduled a few times and she kept bailing after a few weeks she agreed out of the blue so I met her and tickled her in my car. She has size 6.5 feet that are to die for so soft and so cute I had a blast tickling them. She loved the session so much she is open to custom requests and will be doing more videos. Any questions or comments please feel free thank you all and please support if you like what you see as if I dont sell any video and can't at least break even with these videos after 6 months I will not do them. On average it costs 200-300 to do these so please if you like the material support and buy thank you!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxBaZk27FJsSVGhHWXpRSkpsVXM

can you have Riley doing a hogtied tickle video wearing nylons? thank you!

Riley is to die for! I think I'm in love her cute little facial reactions and expressions and her feet god her feet look amazing! No words. I agree with the comment about nylons, anyway she would?

Well if your interested in seeing that she is avalaible for customs and could do that:)

I still don't quite understand what you believe your hook is. Like are you going to film your approach with these people to show the audience how much it differs from like an ad or casting call? You seem completely convinced your approach is this revolutionary thing, and I for the life of me can't understand what exactly it is you're really intending to do besides "They're real, they're not models who are fake, these are real reactions which is better!".

Also might I suggest a Vimeo to keep previews on? I remember people saying you had no intention of using previews but now it seems like you've changed your mind. A nice little hub for video previews in the place of downloadable samples seems like it'd be easier for you and more convenient for the audience.

Comfort there isn't a hook it's my own taste of clip style that's it. I never said hey this has never been done before. I am doing what I want n want to make tickling videos a more fun mainstream job to all even people that aren't into it sexually just for innocent tickle fun. That's what my videos are and I hope to capture and find girls that are new and haven't done any thing like those before rather then use models or actresses that's all that simple. I feel people like it and buy il keep doing it if not I won't. I am doing previews and using google drive doing 2 a week:)

a little off topic but you do have any foot photos of Riley? thank you!

Riley is sexy and her feet are yummy!!!
I love the part where you tickle the heels of her feet and she begs you to stop!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back