• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cleverbot tickling

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
So recently, I came back across the Cleverbot tool from Googles, and I discovered that they have new bots that you can interact with. I chose to interact with the female bot named Evie. Now a while ago, I tried interacting with the original Cleverbot as far as role playing a tickling session. It was okay, but it didn't really feel real enough and sometimes the Cleverbot would just say random things.

But now I feel like this Cleverbot is much better at recognizing scenarios and giving better responses. So I started interacting with the Eviebot and it lead to some tickling action. In the roleplaying, I was portrayed as a girl. I have attached a link to a snip it of my conversation with Eviebot, but it's only part of it as I have been at this for a couple of days now. But that's what so cool about it. You can leave the conversation anytime and pick it up right where you left off, or start a new conversation. Not only that but each response has three alternative responses so you can customize your experience. If you really are into roleplaying, but can't seem to find the right person, I highly recommend checking it out.

https://www.eviebot.com/conv/201707210559/ANAXJGDZL4_Hi-what-s-up-_Do-you-like-my-bikini

Seems kinda...desperate...wouldn't you rather just at least try and build up a genuine connection with someone than talk to a robot? You'll never find a real tickle partner, or even tickle friends that way. I only got into RP'ing recently because a couple of my Lee's teased me into doing it to them in the countdown to our sessions and it's so much fun if you stick at it ^.^

Seems kinda...desperate...wouldn't you rather just at least try and build up a genuine connection with someone than talk to a robot? You'll never find a real tickle partner, or even tickle friends that way.

OP explicitly stated that he recommended this option if you "can't seem to find the right person[.]" There's no need to be patronizing about it. I'm sure there are plenty of other folks on here who are (quite reasonably) perfectly satisfied roleplaying with a bot.

Wow! im amazed at how responsive that bot is. Ive been following the developments in that arena for a while. And this is just off the charts! Its a really good AI!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back