• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BRAND NEW TICKLEE - LAUGHS FOR LIFE - DUO BEST FRIENDS

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
BRAND NEW TICKLEE!!!

Another best friends series here, has I continue to pour the tickle world with new tickle victims and new tickling sessions. This time we have Alyssia, Laugh for life all star ticklee and tickler for that matter, who comes back to introduce one of her best friends HONEY! Just like Alyssia HONEY is in her early 20's and she's super cute when tickled and a fun girl to hang out with also.

THE FULL CLIP, THIS ONE LOL, IS 5 SEPARATE CLIPS COMBINED IN ONE SUPER TICKLISH AWESOME CLIP!!!

1- Honey Upper Body: Alyssia, who's "Laughs for life" returning ticklee and tickler (lots more friends to come with her in the future) absolutely tortures the hell out of her best friend who had no clue this was tickle torture and not just tickling LOL. Honey has a very addictive laugh, girly, cute and sweet and she loves to speak her mind has her ordeal goes along, in french of course. This girl was so much fun to watch. Loved her smiled and it's the perfect combo with that laugh of hers.

2- Alyssia Upper Body: So Honey, who's not the most experienced tickler out there gives it the ol' try and tickles her best friend to the best of her abilities, she actually does a good job, because she has super ticklish all star and former local model Alyssia in giggles from Hell. I'd say that she likes it as well, she's one of those people who smiles all the time, so she enjoys every one of Alyssia's giggles, laughs and screams.

3- Honey Feet: Here's a super fun clip, because Alyssia is starting to enjoy to tickle her friend's and new friends feet and Honey has a pair of thick/wide size 8.5 feet and they're soft too, so a really cool pair of feet to tickle and Alyssia does not miss her chance, she introduces Honey to all the tickle tools and Honey is surprised by all of them, commenting while laughing her ass off, at times she barely makes any sense. WATCH THIS CLIP!

4- Alyssia's Feet: Honey could not wait to get her revenge and since Alyssia is awesomely ticklish, she got exactly that. So just like Alyssia she uses all the tools to torture her best friend and she has a blast doing it LOL. Alyssia laughs her ass off once again has her best friend makes a great job of tickling the hell out of Alyssia.

5- Duo feet heels up and toes down: No face close-up here guys, but I make the girls go thru a great foot tickling using all the tickle tools and being cruel. Lots of laughs here and also lots of fun.

Alyssia: 22

5'11

Size 9

Honey: 22

Size 8'5

Attachments

• DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC00233.JPG
    DSC00233.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00241.JPG
    DSC00241.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC00247.JPG
    DSC00247.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC00254.JPG
    DSC00254.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 266
Previews are always available on C4S, it's a small preview of course. I'll be honest I can't find a good tool to make previews with :-(

Here's a couple of preview clips, they're taking off my phone, the quality is awful by the time it's posted here, but it does not reflect the quality of the actual clips on clips for sale.

1- Honey upper body
2- Alyssia upper body
3- Honey feet
4- Alyssia feet
5- Duo feet

Attachments

• Vidéo.MOV
    738.8 KB
  • Vidéo_1.MOV
    928.9 KB
  • Vidéo_2.MOV
    735.9 KB
  • Vidéo_3.MOV
    840.8 KB
  • Vidéo_4.MOV
    760.3 KB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back