• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glory hole - TMF style? Cool or weird?

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
So...random thought came to me last night. Certainly this would have to be in the right environment, but I'm not sure if this would be super cool or just super weird. Just thought I would open the discussion.

At an event of some sort, there is a large cloth "wall". In that wall there are two marked holes. You slide your feet through the holes and feel the stocks close on you on the other side. You can't see on the other side of the wall, obviously, but slowly you feel your shoes being removed and you know that on the other side of the wall are people who are about to tickle you relentlessly for the next 5 minutes.

I really don't know if this sounds like a cool concept or not. It is mostly just a random thought that popped in my head. Thoughts on this?

I wouldn't go for that myself. Who's going to be tickling me on the other side? I gotsta know!

I wouldn't go for that myself. Who's going to be tickling me on the other side? I gotsta know!

I think the intriguing part about this idea is exactly that you won't know who's tickling you. I'd probably rather have an anonymous person tickle me than a male, for instance.

A woman on the French forum wrote a glorious story about that. Besides the fact that it was insanely good from a literary perspective, it sounded like a particularly devious method of torture.

Think about it: you are sitting in a padded room, with your feet tied by the toes on the other side of a wall. The tickling can start any moment, any second, but it doesn't start. You are going crazy with anticipation. Then all of a sudden, all hell breaks loose: you cannot see see what "they" are doing to you. You cannot do anything to prevent it; you cannot even interact. No begging, no amount of thrashing will give you relief: only "they" decide when it stops, and that happens every time after you are way past your limit. Then the wait resumes; you do not know how long passes every time, but you know it is way too long and you feel your sanity dripping away. And when it starts all over again, "they" make you regret that interminable wait...

I love the idea as well! I remember reading a story from back in the day that featured Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen being tickled in a similar position! :)

I've experienced something like this before - intense, scary, fun. :)

A woman on the French forum wrote a glorious story about that. Besides the fact that it was insanely good from a literary perspective, it sounded like a particularly devious method of torture.

Think about it: you are sitting in a padded room, with your feet tied by the toes on the other side of a wall. The tickling can start any moment, any second, but it doesn't start. You are going crazy with anticipation. Then all of a sudden, all hell breaks loose: you cannot see see what "they" are doing to you. You cannot do anything to prevent it; you cannot even interact. No begging, no amount of thrashing will give you relief: only "they" decide when it stops, and that happens every time after you are way past your limit. Then the wait resumes; you do not know how long passes every time, but you know it is way too long and you feel your sanity dripping away. And when it starts all over again, "they" make you regret that interminable wait...

Holy crap!!! I'd love to read that story in English!!!

Holy crap!!! I'd love to read that story in English!!!

Now that I think about it, I may have spoiled the climax of the story. Woops!

There are a lot of quality fiction here on the TMF, in all languages. Before I started to write in English I published three stories. And before me there was this guy; he was really awesome: a master in the true sense. The one who wrote the story I just mentioned was his partner. A very classy woman who was well-known in the community.

I'd like to translate all these works; or better yet have a professional translate them and offer them to the community. But it would be too big an effort for too little a reward I am afraid~

This must be a thing now! Let's make this a thing! Wall tickling!! &#55357;&#56833;

Awesome idea I might have to see if I can get my husband to build it. Female gloryholes would work really well for this scenario.

Last edited:

I think the intriguing part about this idea is exactly that you won't know who's tickling you. I'd probably rather have an anonymous person tickle me than a male, for instance.

So...random thought came to me last night. Certainly this would have to be in the right environment, but I'm not sure if this would be super cool or just super weird. Just thought I would open the discussion.

At an event of some sort, there is a large cloth "wall". In that wall there are two marked holes. You slide your feet through the holes and feel the stocks close on you on the other side. You can't see on the other side of the wall, obviously, but slowly you feel your shoes being removed and you know that on the other side of the wall are people who are about to tickle you relentlessly for the next 5 minutes.

I really don't know if this sounds like a cool concept or not. It is mostly just a random thought that popped in my head. Thoughts on this?

If I can offer my 2 cents on this... This is an excellent concept. There are some studios on clips4sale who have done this in some of their videos already and we've pseudo-seen this in some stories on MTJpub in addition to the person I quoted from this post. And like it was said, it's the waiting that's the most torturous part of it. Though, I also have to add that once you put your feet through those holes unless you sign some documentation stiplulating the terms of the agreement, you're at the mercy of whoever is feeling particularly devious at that moment in time. It could be a woman, it could be a guy. If you have issues with either (because I want to address all crowds here), I have to ask... what is the difference between you putting your feet through those holes and being tied up with a very secure blindfold? If that person's touch or their implement makes you laugh, at that point it won't matter whether they are guy or girl. The voyuers or the lers are the ones getting the real benefit of your laughter or struggle at that point. The only way you'll find out if you do is during aftercare when you're completely exhausted from having a good and hearty laugh.

The big difference with a blindfold is that with a wall, the torturers also cannot see the effect of what they'll do to you~ They cannot be moved by your thrashing, your begging or your screams. It is like in drunkllama's story The Laugh Factory, which is in my opinion the best work of fiction here on the TMF :bubble:

In that regard, I agree with you there. I was more focused on the Lee's perspective. However, I do see that one of us was being more devious than the other... or were they? :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

In that regard, I agree with you there. I was more focused on the Lee's perspective. However, I do see that one of us was being more devious than the other... or were they? :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Hehe :devil: I do have a slight sadistic side, and I let it express itself freely in here :rolleyes:

My good friend the amazing artist Loupanther once told me: "You are way too devious for your own good, you know that?" Coming from one of the most sadistic members of our community, all I could think of was: "wow!"

Geeze, what a concept. I gotta be honest, if the feet were cute I don't think I could resit giving them at least a little tickling...

Great concept, but you're almost 20 years behind the times. Kujman had already done that [and still does] prior to 2000 at his themed events where he's actually built neck and foot stocks into the walls of his home for these play parties, where the person's head is sticking out in one room and the feet are sticking out in another room completely, locked in tight. In between they are supported and strapped firmly to a padded plank of sorts. A fantastic concept. I've seen it at his events and the videos of their reactions are priceless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back