• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chat room

I've had the same problem as long as I've been a member here. I wish we had another place to chat.

My google chrome doesn't work with the chat but my internet explorer does. Don't know why but whatevs

Right now only IE (Internet Explorer) works with Java for now. As they are continuing updating it and soon it won't work anywhere

Here's a workaround on chrome, I'm on mac but this should still work on PC:

1: Go to the chat room page where it says "This software requires java/get java now"
2: Right click, hit "inspect".
3: On the window that pops up, locate the "toggle device toolbar" button. It looks like a generic iphone device in front of a generic tablet device. Click the button. This should shrink the page you see, and essentially trick chrome into thinking you're on a mobile device.
4: Hit refresh then enter your username and password.
5: Click "enter chatroom". A new window should pop up with the chatroom in it's mobile form. You can close the old window. Voila!

This worked for me using chrome on pc, thanks! It is like using the mobile version though. This site could really use a revamped chat room

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back