• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another reminder, you literally -never- have to put spaces in a YouTube link

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
Just don't post the https:// part of it. Post the link as normal, and then just backspace https://. This is all you have to do. Ever. At any point.

youtu.be/5dfYoWWPuG8

That makes the link you can then copy/paste. This should be idiot proof.

I don't know why people won't just uncheck the "Automatically parse links in text" option. Then you don't have to add or delete anything, just copy & paste away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfYoWWPuG8&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 92
It's just habit for me, but I don't like copying or pasting when I'm looking at long URLs on a forum, so I just hyperlink it to the text, like "click here to check out this amazing site". Then people can just CLICK and enjoy.

But when you hyperlink it, Youtube can still tell where the clicks come from, and take down the video knowing that it is fetish material. This is the whole point of disabling hyperlinking.

I don't know why people won't just uncheck the "Automatically parse links in text" option. Then you don't have to add or delete anything, just copy & paste away!

I had no idea about this option! Thanks for the heads up!

No it's not. But I've seen some links that have 3 and even 4 spaces and it turns into a jigsaw puzzle.

This exactly. I made a thread about it too last month I think. People aint ever gonna change, so I give up lol Thank you to those who actually do it simple and normal.

It takes a nanosecond to wipe out a space in a link. Cut, paste, hit backspace, done. I can't believe people act like this is a major deal.

It takes a nanosecond to wipe out a space in a link. Cut, paste, hit backspace, done. I can't believe people act like this is a major deal.

Not a huge deal in isolation, but when one has to deal with these broken links again and again, day after day, especially on mobile or without a mouse, it adds up. It gets annoying.

If we just get everyone to notice that it's less work for the watchers AND the posters to just stop it with this space nonsense, we would collectively save a lot of time.

well if you don't need to put a space in, then having to copy, delete, then paste is completely unnecessary. It takes a nanosecond to click a link. It's annoying to have to take extra time(as little time as it may be) to do that when you could just click the link. I can't believe this is even a debate.

well if you don't need to put a space in, then having to copy, delete, then paste is completely unnecessary. It takes a nanosecond to click a link. It's annoying to have to take extra time(as little time as it may be) to do that when you could just click the link. I can't believe this is even a debate.

Clicking the link increases the chances of Youtube taking down the video, because it can be traced back to TMF.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back